Could a high rated warlock give me some help? :/ :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ferfykins

ferfykins
  • Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

I've always been a clicker, I tried making my own binds before and it didn't turn out very well....I just don't know where to start etc.....So I was wondering if a high rated warlock could give me their binds for demonology & affliction (for MoP, that is)

Would really appreciate it!, also I'm not a complete newb XD I was 2.2k on eternal-wow (wotlk)
here's an s/s:

I've always been a clicker, I tried making my own binds before and it didn't turn out very well....I just don't know where to start etc.....So I was wondering if a high rated warlock could give me their binds for demonology & affliction (for MoP, that is)

Would really appreciate it!, also I'm not a complete newb XD I was 2.2k on eternal-wow (wotlk)
here's an s/s:
i49.tinypic.com/2v022ia.png

(u'll have to do the http, cuz i can't post links yet XD)

but yeah I'm not bragging or anything like that, I just wanted to let you know that it wont be a waste of your time :)

you can check my armory on retail as well: ferfykins

Also I had a very newb question about keybinds.... If you're using your mouse to move, and like say you're using 'x' and 'z' to strafe, how does that work..... do you just stop using your mouse while your straffing so ur using two hands on the keyboard? one to strafe and one to use spells or? also it seems like that'd take a lot of time switching from mouse to keyboard like that.... Could someone explain to me how this works? or? XD

but yeah I'm not bragging or anything like that, I just wanted to let you know that it wont be a waste of your time :)

you can check my armory on retail as well: ferfykins

Also I had a very newb question about keybinds.... If you're using your mouse to move, and like say you're using 'x' and 'z' to strafe, how does that work..... do you just stop using your mouse while your straffing so ur using two hands on the keyboard? one to strafe and one to use spells or? also it seems like that'd take a lot of time switching from mouse to keyboard like that.... Could someone explain to me how this works? or? XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<