• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1149
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

It's sad. Psychic Scream is the only real CC we have (yeah, i know, Mind Control is still in the game, but that doesn't help as much), and every shaman, no matter how good or bad he is, just tremors about every fear we can land. I know there is a time-span of few seconds before the tremor is ready on our next fear, but it isn't like we can land every fear on cooldown as we want.
Tremor should at least be off Totemic Restoration, or even better get it's cooldown increased to 2 mins...

miss the old wotlk-tremor - at least that wasn't such a nobrainer...

Posted Image

#22 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

simply remove it from totemic restoration, still a 1 min cd to get out of stuff, and fear is still a meele range hability that is easy avoidable
and it will raise the skill cap of shaman because something good shamans will save the tremor when feared cuz their partner are not in trouble and use it in a better time (wow skill is all about it, using the right thing at the right time, everyone knows how to press their buttons now days).

and we should all post on blizz forums, so they can remove psyfiend from the game for the love of god.

even the owner of the spell doenst like it guys, its annoying as hell for enemys and frustating for the priest because it never do what you intended to do when u dropped it, i rather 10000x using the roots thing if every meele in the game ddint had a way to get out of it...
to replace it chastice would be perfect IMO.

#23 wakitekn

wakitekn
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2287

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostDraakex, on 02 February 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

It's sad. Psychic Scream is the only real CC we have (yeah, i know, Mind Control is still in the game, but that doesn't help as much), and every shaman, no matter how good or bad he is, just tremors about every fear we can land. I know there is a time-span of few seconds before the tremor is ready on our next fear, but it isn't like we can land every fear on cooldown as we want.
Tremor should at least be off Totemic Restoration, or even better get it's cooldown increased to 2 mins...

miss the old wotlk-tremor - at least that wasn't such a nobrainer...

Seriously? If you know how to use Fear and Psyfiend in the right time you can get shaman/partners into full fear. Psyfiend cast doesn't even get grounded by grounding totem. gets interrupted/killed atleast. PLEASE dont complein about psyfiend gets killed or anything.2min tremor? yeah sure maybe after blood fear is gone.

Edited by wakitekn, 02 February 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#24 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Totemic restoration cant work with tremor then its fixed
it should work only for SLT and Grouding

Edited by Coldizzle, 02 February 2013 - 10:46 AM.

#25 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

View PostColdizzle, on 02 February 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Totemic restoration cant work with tremor then its fixed
it should work only for SLT and Grouding
healing tide, mana tide...
working with grounding is kinda dumb too, since ground will always be destroyed right when dropped most of times
maybe lower grounding cd and make it not work with TR, so i can have a fix cd and be more reliable.

#26 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

View Postwakitekn, on 02 February 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Seriously? If you know how to use Fear and Psyfiend in the right time you can get shaman/partners into full fear. Psyfiend cast doesn't even get grounded by grounding totem. gets interrupted/killed atleast. PLEASE dont complein about psyfiend gets killed or anything.2min tremor? yeah sure maybe after blood fear is gone.

99% of the time I drop a psyfiend right next to the shaman to fear the shaman, it doesn't fear the shaman and just sits around waiting for the opponent who is just barely in its range to get back in range.

It's a stupid ability. I really would much rather have anything instead of it, but right now it's still the best ability in that tree unfortunately.

Edited by Virent, 02 February 2013 - 02:09 PM.

Posted Image

#27 dnaiel

dnaiel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1673
  • RBG: 1532
  • LocationNL

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

Déjà vu.. already saw this topic 10 times???

#28 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Postwakitekn, on 02 February 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

If you or your team mates are sitting in full fear because of a 33k hp, macrotargettable, 2 second casting Psyfiend as shaman, you need to give up wow and invest on tic-tac-toe.
Gz on qq'ing about psyfiend in the totemic restoration thread.

#29 wakitekn

wakitekn
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2287

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 02 February 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

If you or your team mates are sitting in full fear because of a 33k hp, macrotargettable, 2 second casting Psyfiend as shaman, you need to give up wow and invest on tic-tac-toe.
Gz on qq'ing about psyfiend in the totemic restoration thread.
"Totemic Restoration vs Psychic Scream". Please read again what i said please,Because you are not saying anything different.I already mentioned it's interruptable or killable ATLEAST.god...Learn to read maybe?Thanks for the advice about tic-tac-toe

After blood fear goes away,it should be fair to make it 1 minute cooldown i guess.

Edited by wakitekn, 02 February 2013 - 04:19 PM.

#30 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

View Postwakitekn, on 02 February 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

"Totemic Restoration vs Psychic Scream". Please read again what i said please,Because you are not saying anything different.I already mentioned it's interruptable or killable ATLEAST.god...Learn to read maybe?Thanks for the advice about tic-tac-toe

After blood fear goes away,it should be fair to make it 1 minute cooldown i guess.

No, it would be fair to be removed in general because it is a flawed design that was only there because shamans didn't have a dispel. But at the very least, it should be a 1-2 min cd seeing as it's even an AoE fear dispel in a game where dispels are 8 seconds cd now.

Edited by Virent, 02 February 2013 - 05:15 PM.

Posted Image

#31 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

They did change the macro thingy next patch Tremor will have about 37 sec CD because it will now trigger from a global even when you insta kill totem with a macro.  So you will now  have a 10 sec space to fear the shaman.

I would have more sympathy for s-priest but i don't because of psyfiend, you have too much fear and too much damage output you expect everything to be ABC123 killing a shaman, most of spriests i know have no issue with this matter. Disc priest obvious needs a buff but thats in healing/mana/survival not amount of CC i miss playing my priest in old days when you fear and MC people.

I would not mind tremore having a 1 min CD now that bloodfear is gone but then they also need to make psyfiend fear 1 target once not chain fear or reduce the damage output from s-priest.

#32 Amarithor18

Amarithor18

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Just get old tremor back in the game pls

#33 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

It's not an spriest issue.Even though the spec is almost extinct right now, many people wait 5.2 to play their main spec(disc). It is extremely hard to run/chase a healer, get in close range and land a fear because you are susceptible to swaps/getting killed and getting cc'd into oblivion yourself , also note that any healer with minimal awareness runs away from you. Disc priest doesn't have teleport / sprint unlike other healers,so you are trying to catch a guy that runs with the same speed as you.

And Psyfiend is a horrible pet, it's only good to delay/eat hunter traps, I haven't met a team that didn't one shot, macro turn evil, run away, macro shear my psyfiend above 2300.
Please try and process that, disc priest needs the be able to aoe fear but can't because one single button negates the only good thing about the spec excluding mass dispel.
So when you are trying to divert the focus of the discussion to shadowpriests and hope to defend indirectly one of the most unfair talent in the game that rapes one healer class in arena, do not make your bias about keeping totemic restoration intact this obvious.

PS: Did you know that using Psyfiend removes your own Fear ward? It has been reported months ago and not fixed.

Edited by Djandawg, 02 February 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#34 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 02 February 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

So when you are trying to divert the focus of the discussion to shadowpriests and hope to defend indirectly one of the most unfair talent in the game that rapes one healer class in arena, do not make your bias about keeping totemic restoration intact this obvious.

Let's make something clear, i disgust the new tremor system, if you read the shaman forum i would rather have the old tremor back because both the shaman and the priest/warlock had to use some effort in placing & killing it. Even tho it should have a short cooldown.

When i read your first post you were not talking about disc priest in general but about priest in a whole. As i said in my post above disc obvious needed a buff, but it provokes me that you also express yourself in a way that s-priest also got problems with tremor totem.
Sure its broken but spriest having problems killing shamans or his teammates no.

Yes psyfiend dies easy but that again deppends how you use it, its not directly OP anymore like before when it had 100k hp but its still a nasty thing if used right.

That you can no longer chase a shaman to fear him is about your and the shamans position, shamans still have ghost wolf to run and disc got 4 sec sprint on shield just like the last 11 seasons.

You are not suppose to press 1 button effortless to CC someone thats the whole point with removal of bloodfear, thats why psy scream is in melee range it needs a negative side.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 02 February 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

It's not an spriest issue.Even though the spec is almost extinct right now, many people wait 5.2 to play their main spec(disc). It is extremely hard to run/chase a healer, get in close range and land a fear because you are susceptible to swaps/getting killed and getting cc'd into oblivion yourself , also note that any healer with minimal awareness runs away from you. Disc priest doesn't have teleport / sprint unlike other healers,so you are trying to catch a guy that runs with the same speed as you.

And Psyfiend is a horrible pet, it's only good to delay/eat hunter traps, I haven't met a team that didn't one shot, macro turn evil, run away, macro shear my psyfiend above 2300.
Please try and process that, disc priest needs the be able to aoe fear but can't because one single button negates the only good thing about the spec excluding mass dispel.

PS: Did you know that using Psyfiend removes your own Fear ward? It has been reported months ago and not fixed.

+1

#36 Rhordizledog

Rhordizledog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationC-town

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

View PostClaynz, on 02 February 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

That you can no longer chase a shaman to fear him is about your and the shamans position, shamans still have ghost wolf to run and disc got 4 sec sprint on shield just like the last 11 seasons.

Thats saying you can spec into Body and Soul. If the shaman is playing with any type of caster atm Phantasm is a must have for gay instant cc's.
"It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify"
-The Cheshire Cat

#37 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

View PostRhoren75, on 02 February 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Thats saying you can spec into Body and Soul. If the shaman is playing with any type of caster atm Phantasm is a must have for gay instant cc's.

Ye your right, i think we all agree that Totemic Restoration is broken so is Tremor totem and it needs a change :)   Reason i replied was it just sounded like s-priest needed a buff something i wouldn't exactly agree on.

#38 Rhordizledog

Rhordizledog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationC-town

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

All spriests want to do is see the world burn my shaman friend...
"It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify"
-The Cheshire Cat

#39 Flöt

Flöt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostClaynz, on 02 February 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

What?

#40 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

People are actually asking for old wotlk Tremor? Are your memory's all that hazy?

Old Tremor was so good, if you knew how to place it you were basically immune to fear all the time. Not to mention just casting it as priests run at you and having it instantly tick.

Edited by Zong, 02 February 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<