• Curse Sites
Help

[Healing Paladin/Shaman] Having a hard time deciding between the two.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aragowolf

Aragowolf
  • Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

So as my title states I am coming back to this game to heal for next season and beyond, I am trying to decide between holy paladin and resto sham since they are my two favorite specs for healing. I was just basically wondering if one of the other is better for specific roles. My friends that I will be playing with will be playing shadow play (Warlock/Shadow Priest) And I want to make sure that I don't pick a healer that doesn't mesh well with them.

So My two questions for this topic are:

1).Which healer meshes best with shadowplay between Holy Paladin and Resto Sham

2). Does it really matter what healing flavor one picks if they want to start up Rated Battlegrounds?

Thank you very much for any help I can get from you guys I appreciate it.

#2 melignent

melignent
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/2/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 1340

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

as you know they are very different play styles, considering your questions, for shadowplay i would def. pick up Rsham. They mesh better with caster cleaves and specifically well w/ Spriests. and no it does not matter what class you pick for RBGS, both are much needed for rbgs.

i have played Rsham and Hpally, and i specifically enjoy Hpally more, thats just me though. to each their own. at the moment imo Hpallies are generally better healers. better heals, more CC. Pallies are game changers now w/ our utility.

Edited by melignent, 12 January 2013 - 09:01 AM.

#3 Aragowolf

Aragowolf
  • Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

I would just be curious to know why Rsham meshes better with casters than paladin? I cant find like specific things that just make Rsham mesh with teams like Rogue/Lock and Shadowplay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<