• US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

so do you think soccer rules or what

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#62 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

m ad ?

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#63 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

Rules like a mouth around the tip of my cock.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#64 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostSlashgiggle, on 25 March 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

Soccer is probably the best sport
You are beautiful. The very definition of it. Your long hair, your perfectly toned face. Could it really be that you are perfect? I had a dream of us holding hands miles from here, breaking free of this world, loving truly, the span of a moment, pure love unleashed. And As we stare into the bright light of the moon and time passes without remorse, I know that this dream has come true. We slowly go to sleep as each of us holds hands. I wake first the next morning, noticing your head on my left shoulder and how your smooth, long hair flows like a river over my arm. You sleep so fair, so quiet. With every breath you take I notice more and more that yes, you are the one. I caress the locks of your hair ever so gently. Smooth like silk. You suddenly awake, and smile to see that I am the first thing you see. We talk about things that don’t matter, but I really could care less. You are the best I will ever have and I think, no, I KNOW that I am the luckiest man in the world. Oh Takara, a maiden so fair. Your imperfections are perfect. Your voice is melodic, like that of an angel. Your beautiful eyes ever so entrancing, your skin as smooth as that of a newborn’s. We are trapped on this island, but neither of us could really care. We are happy, and that is all that really matters. As I stare out into the ocean waves, I imagine our future. Bright, like the sun. We are the perfect couple, and both of us know it. We love each-other unconditionally, and our love is everlasting like the very universe we inhabit. We are never sad, always happy. We never argue, only love. You wish to bear children, but I cannot bring myself to think of polluting something that is so innocent. This does not stop me however, of thinking of how those beautiful beings would be. Three boys, all with the eyes of their mother and the nose of their father. They would be mischievous but we would love them all equally and unconditionally. I would teach them how to fish, and hunt, you would teach them how to love. We would name them; John, Isaac, and Thomas, and they would all grow to be strong and intelligent. As you and I grew older Takara, our love would never wane. It would be as strong if not stronger than the day we both met. With every kiss, every embrace, our love would grow one hundred times stronger than before, and it would further strengthen our already unbreakable bond. I sometimes ask myself if such a vast amount of love could make a human immortal? I certainly hope so, living eternally alongside you would be everything I would ever need. If I could make a wish right now it wouldn’t even be for you to fall in love with me, but for me to get the opportunity to meet you. That alone would make my life already one that is fullfilled….

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#65 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 25 March 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Rules like a mouth around the tip of my cock.

didn't specify gender so i'll take the liberty of assigning a gender to the mouth

and the gender is:
Spoiler

bk said:

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

#66 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

Doesn't like sports and thinks he's an alpha male? Hey Brady where I come from the only people who don't like sports are faggots and fat women, which of those two categories do you fall under? What's the matter? Got picked last too many times in gym class, queerbait? Sports too rough on your hands immediately after getting a manicure? I guess it's a good thing you will forever be a nerd virgin beta because we wouldn't want you passing on your inferior beta genetics. Next time the big dogs are having a conversation why don't you just keep your mouth shut and get back in the kitchen with the rest of the women cause dinner isn't going to make itself, cupcake.
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#67 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

View PostSlashgiggle, on 25 March 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

Doesn't like sports and thinks he's an alpha male? Hey Brady where I come from the only people who don't like sports are faggots and fat women, which of those two categories do you fall under? What's the matter? Got picked last too many times in gym class, queerbait? Sports too rough on your hands immediately after getting a manicure? I guess it's a good thing you will forever be a nerd virgin beta because we wouldn't want you passing on your inferior beta genetics. Next time the big dogs are having a conversation why don't you just keep your mouth shut and get back in the kitchen with the rest of the women cause dinner isn't going to make itself, cupcake.

#shotsfired
#mandown
#requestingbackup
#ether'd
s a d b o y s

#68 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 25 March 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

didn't specify gender so i'll take the liberty of assigning a gender to the mouth

and the gender is:
Spoiler
Damn, you got me.  One thing  is for sure.  It blows and sucks really hard.

View PostSlashgiggle, on 25 March 2013 - 06:49 AM, said:

Cannot recover.

Or is this an argument and I should take everything you said super serious, outline the inconsistencies and proceed to getting super angry because I'm a giant faggot.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#69 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 25 March 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Cannot recover.

Or is this an argument and I should take everything you said super serious, outline the inconsistencies and proceed to getting super angry because I'm a giant faggot.

damn why are you replying seriously to a non serious post??????????????????

bk said:

Insight said:

#70 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

Posted Image
s a d b o y s

#71 WHALENORMOUS

WHALENORMOUS
  • Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

I think it's funny that a sub-forum of a video game forum of what happens to be one of the nerdiest video games ever has all these sports arguments. Seriously?

View PostDuckers, on 09 February 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

I eat McDonalds every day

View PostDuckers, on 12 June 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Can't ever really go wrong with McDonalds.

View PostDuckers, on 08 August 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Get that girl a Happy Meal and she will never leave you.

#72 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

wow people play video games AND like sports?  WHAT IS THIS????????

CULTURE SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bk said:

Insight said:

#73 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 25 March 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

wow people play video games AND like sports?  WHAT IS THIS????????

CULTURE SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
I saved my receipts I had an alibi, I was a rapist in a foreign country with diplomatic immunity GET ON MY LEVEL!

#74 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

View Poststcolbert, on 25 March 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Cannot recover.

Indeed, recovery seems an insurmountable task.

For real though, I'd like to think everybody around here would know me well enough to know that wasn't serious. I mean I was laying it on pretty thick...

Similar to my most recent visit to your mother's house.
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#75 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

View Post_Abulafia_, on 25 March 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Posted Image

literally no one likes you on this entire forum lol

bk said:

Insight said:

#76 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

View PostSlashgiggle, on 25 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Indeed, recovery seems an insurmountable task.

For real though, I'd like to think everybody around here would know me well enough to know that wasn't serious. I mean I was laying it on pretty thick...

This is my hope most of the time. Unfortunately it isn't always the case.

View PostSlashgiggle, on 25 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Similar to my most recent visit to your mother's house.
nice

View PostWHALENORMOUS, on 25 March 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

I think it's funny that a sub-forum of a video game forum of what happens to be one of the nerdiest video games ever has all these sports arguments. Seriously?
I guess we can't have hot girlfriends or hook up with girls either huh?
I'm always right.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<