Ineedadoctor
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2208

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

In battlegrounds I would love if there was some way to only be able to click on enemies and not teammates. I obviously target my teammates via my UI, so when a bunch of people are all jumbled up and I want to CC an enemy, I hate when I wind up clicking on a friend rather than enemy.

Anyone know a way around this?

Thanks so much.

#2 Draakex

Draakex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1149
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

you could just enable nameplates for enemy units and click those nameplates - there is no other way than that afaik

Posted Image

#3 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

If you get the addon battlegroundtargets you can just click the names on the addon... very easy if your TC calls out names and class instead of just class because most RBG's usually have class stacking.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#4 Ineedadoctor

Ineedadoctor
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2208

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

The reason I wouldn't want to use battleground targets is because a lot of the time I just look at anybody that is near me (assuming they're not our current kill target) and CC them. It's a lot faster to just see them and click on them, than to worry about what class they are so I can find them on BGT.

Also, I definitely play using enemy name plates, but that doesn't stop me from sometimes accidentally click teammates when they're all bundled up.

Thanks for the help anyway guys...I guess there's not really an answer to my dilemna other than just deal with it.

#5 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

There could potentially be a way to disable clicks on friendly nameplates, but there's absolutely nothing you can do about clicking on player models in the game world.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<