• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 1983

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hello everyone,

Been trying some RMP recently. Granted, we're rusty as I've been shadow since S9, and both me and the rogue are in half blue gear vs. everyone else in full Malevolent and most of it upgraded, but I can't believe how hard we struggle against basically any sort of team.

Is anyone playing Disc and making it work? If so, then I'd really appreciate some insight on:
- Comp
- Gear choices (gemming/reforging/trinkets)
- Talent and Glyph choices
- Basic tips to keeping your team up in S12 (i.e. how do we avoid our rogue getting 2 shot and/or ALL our CD's being forced when a KFC pops their CDs on him (or even warriors alone sometimes)

Thanks in advance!

/Moridinn

#2 CrossBlesserx

CrossBlesserx

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

View PostMoridinn, on 08 January 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

Hello everyone,

Been trying some RMP recently. Granted, we're rusty as I've been shadow since S9, and both me and the rogue are in half blue gear vs. everyone else in full Malevolent and most of it upgraded, but I can't believe how hard we struggle against basically any sort of team.

Is anyone playing Disc and making it work? If so, then I'd really appreciate some insight on:
- Comp
- Gear choices (gemming/reforging/trinkets)
- Talent and Glyph choices
- Basic tips to keeping your team up in S12 (i.e. how do we avoid our rogue getting 2 shot and/or ALL our CD's being forced when a KFC pops their CDs on him (or even warriors alone sometimes)

Thanks in advance!

/Moridinn

Forget RMP, if you need rating just play some mongoloid setup wich has as much muscle and as few braincells as possible. And remember to tell ur team to pop all ur CDs as the game starts
And what comes to glyph choices.. You have none

Edited by CrossBlesserx, 08 January 2013 - 12:58 PM.

#3 amirdaheat

amirdaheat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

You (both of you) need to be fully geared with upgrades and t2 to even compete with other comps, such as KFC and other mongoloid comps which seems to be fucking infected like a zombie apocalypse in these ladders.

Further more, you should consider giving roots a try instead of psyfiend so you can root the 2 melees that have been training you since the dawn of time a little space so you can survive a bit longer before your sealed doom.

Your rogue and mage should have one of each dps as a CC target, and make a kill on the healer so you can freely dispel his buffs and maybe assist in some DPS (lol) and be ready for mass dispel if its against a paladin.

As for reforge and gemming, I would go all out on mastery or haste, because if you have survived for so long that you become oom with mindbender, then healing shouldnt be a problem and you can use less effective heals for more mana.
Posted Image

#4 Acilinx

Acilinx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 576

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

Stack mastery, spirit pve trinket.
ps, auramastery and md/death/penance depending what you face.
Fuck your rogue go wmp/fmp. Thats it, cant do much :(

#5 Gekz

Gekz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2399
  • 3v3: 2829
  • RBG: 2232

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

- FMP
- Spirit
- Basic mandatory glyphs (death, aura, ps, can change death depending on comp you're facing) basic talents
- lots of cc, spirit shell openers usually, know when to run

Edited by Gekz, 13 January 2013 - 03:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<