• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

View PostKelustu, on 07 January 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

Because BC was substance and skill and strategy and WoTLK was "PRESS BLOODLUST EXPLODE"? Yes, that is why. BC=Starcraft=LoL. Dota2=WoTLK=CoD.

Sounds like you were too bad to adapt.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

#22 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

View PostFTRouslan, on 08 January 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

Sounds like you were too bad to adapt.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#23 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Because BC was substance and skill and strategy and WoTLK was "PRESS BLOODLUST EXPLODE"? Yes, that is why. BC=Starcraft=LoL. Dota2=WoTLK=CoD.
haha
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#24 chaplain

chaplain
  • Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

does kelutsu actually read his own posts?

#25 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

Fairly sure he is trolling, but you can never be sure.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#26 Brian_Emo

Brian_Emo
  • Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Dude I play League and it's definitely a shitty as shit game. One of the shittiest I've played so far, it's almost as bad as season 5. Putting in together with BC (I never played SC so won't comment about this) is just plain wrong. I dislike WoTLK, too, but it really wasn't that bad. Season 7 and 8 were pretty cool actually, from an observants perspective since I quit mid S7.

#27 l0liv3r

l0liv3r
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Scarshield Legion
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Guardian 0/1/2/1/2/0

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

View PostPawzz, on 07 January 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

Those vids suck if you understand german.

Ye I can understand that actually.
Can we actually see music?

We can.
proof? follow the link.

http://www.youtube.c...GvAA&playnext=1

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/l0liv3r Streaming Arena + other games quite often. Mainly swedish speaking skype.

#28 l0liv3r

l0liv3r
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Scarshield Legion
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

View Posthuurka, on 07 January 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

can you stop posting your awful fucking videos here no one gives a shit and theyre fucking shit anyway

n

We can.
proof? follow the link.

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/l0liv3r Streaming Arena + other games quite often. Mainly swedish speaking skype.

#29 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostBrian_Emo, on 08 January 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Dude I play League and it's definitely a shitty as shit game. One of the shittiest I've played so far, it's almost as bad as season 5. Putting in together with BC (I never played SC so won't comment about this) is just plain wrong. I dislike WoTLK, too, but it really wasn't that bad. Season 7 and 8 were pretty cool actually, from an observants perspective since I quit mid S7.

Honestly, I'd say the worst thing about LoL is the player base. The game can actually be  mildly fun if you get a group of halfway decent dudes together.

Also, it's free. what the fuck else do you want?

#30 l0liv3r

l0liv3r
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Scarshield Legion
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Postterribleperson, on 08 January 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Honestly, I'd say the worst thing about LoL is the player base. The game can actually be  mildly fun if you get a group of halfway decent dudes together.

Like this community is any better :D just look at  this thread. and urself for that matter.

We can.
proof? follow the link.

#31 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

View Postterribleperson, on 08 January 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

anything
[04:20:00] Dan: Just bang her
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

#32 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postl0liv3r, on 08 January 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

Like this community is any better :D just look at  this thread. and urself for that matter.

Most gaming communities suck. And your video did suck, I'm not gonna lie so someone I don't know feels better about himself.

#33 l0liv3r

l0liv3r
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Scarshield Legion
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

View Postterribleperson, on 08 January 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Most gaming communities suck. And your video did suck, I'm not gonna lie so someone I don't know feels better about himself.

Who told you that you have to lie or tell the truth? What does it gain you to tell every bad video that its bad? I can assure you that its far from painful, and do like the other guy did, since I can undestand that 5 min+ is quite some time to take from someone that doesnt even know if the 5 minutes he will spend will be worth it, just click this page of, go read something else.

In the end it will hurt you more than me, your the one who wasted their time even posting and watching the horrible video, at least I learned some spelling while doing this clip. Normally I dont even quote behavior like yours, but  this thread, like someone said "feels like im back in 2005" cuz of the clip... lol, everyone spits right in their own face. Everything in this thread is more or less 1999.

Its overused, I do agree, I do feel tho that this one is by far better than most other similiar clips, the words used are not random at all, they are quite well synced and some of them even fits right on spot with the dialogue.

Edited by l0liv3r, 08 January 2013 - 05:50 PM.

We can.
proof? follow the link.

#34 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

get out already
[04:20:00] Dan: Just bang her
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

#35 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 08 January 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

Fairly sure he is trolling, but you can never be sure.

You're right, Beastcleave and Wizardcleave was the epitome of skill and strategy. Press bloodlust, explode.
Posted Image

#36 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

i also hate having to dispel or having to actually pay attention to positioning
Posted Image

#37 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

View PostKelustu, on 09 January 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

You're right, Beastcleave and Wizardcleave was the epitome of skill and strategy. Press bloodlust, explode.

Pretty sure that's a gigantic oversimplification. Seems like you didn't play in WoTLK much.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

#38 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

I played in s2/s3/s4 and hit near top ratings each season, playing my druid, my hunter and my rogue in 3 and 4 and druid in 2. I played WoTLK with two months left of s6 and a month of s7 and realized how utterly stupid the game became. It's not a matter of "dispelling" because you had to do that shit in BC. The difference is that BC required communication, positioning and cooldown management to CC chain people long enough to take down a player. WoTLK simply became a matter of "If I get CCed once, my whole team dies in half of a second." It went from being a game that required great communication and move rotations and strategy to a game that was essentially an RPG FPS. And it isn't just an opinion. Did you watch Toes and whoever the other two beastcleavers were just MASSACRE in the tournament? Those were players that were always fucking horrendous at the game, got together and spammed some moves to undefeatable victory. I don't know if Blizzard changed anything by the end of s7 or s8, but s6 and early s7 were just fucking horrendous. And I've heard s5 was even worse.
Posted Image

#39 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostKelustu, on 09 January 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

I played in s2/s3/s4 and hit near top ratings each season

no you didn't

I played WoTLK with two months left of s6 and a month of s7 and realized how utterly stupid the game became.

you realized you couldn't win based on comp alone anymore

It's not a matter of "dispelling" because you had to do that shit in BC.

it was absolutely a matter of dispelling and positioning

The difference is that BC required communication, positioning and cooldown management to CC chain people long enough to take down a player.

weird i got glad in s3 and 4 barely saying 2 words each game. strats were memorized and it essentially felt like a scripted game

in wotlk every time anything happened to me or my team, we had to call it out. basically had to baby sit each other communication wise, any little bit of information could be crucial in getting a win

WoTLK simply became a matter of "If I get CCed once, my whole team dies in half of a second."

if you and your team are really bad at cooldown management and positioning i guess. must feel horrible to be punished for playing poorly

It went from being a game that required great communication

nah

to a game that was essentially an RPG FPS. And it isn't just an opinion. Did you watch Toes and whoever the other two beastcleavers were just MASSACRE in the tournament? Those were players that were always fucking horrendous at the game, got together and spammed some moves to undefeatable victory. I don't know if Blizzard changed anything by the end of s7 or s8, but s6 and early s7 were just fucking horrendous. And I've heard s5 was even worse.

of course the game wasn't completely balanced but there were absurd comps in BC as well. you didn't even play the last season because you couldn't handle any type of reactionary skill that the game came to require
Posted Image

#40 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Tom goin hard in the paint
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<