• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Medalxz

Medalxz
  • Members

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hey guys :heart:,

I'am playing DK since S7 & got some questions for this Season :P

So I never liked the frost dk playstyle because I feel so dumb just pressing 2-3 buttons and roll about everyone.

So I am just sticking to unholy, I dont think unholy is broken or bad it can be really strong in the right setup. I also archived 2,4k+ this Season as Unholy DK.

But i am still not sure about a few things and I hope you can help me with my problems, so first:

-Mastery or Haste? Haste increasing rune regeneration but since NS requires death runes i am not so sure about Haste > Mastery, but it also gives Gargoyle & Ghul some nice attack spede bost.
Mastery seems to be very nice, too. Increases dmg very well. So what do you guys think ?
Does Mastery also increase Gargoyle's dmg?

Haste or Mastery?

-PvP power vs Strenght?

Now you guys will think: Lol what a retard of course PvP power :D

but

Is PvP-Power increasing Pet dmg ? :confused:
Is PvP-Power increasing NS absorb ? (I think it does, but not 100% sure)

so what do you guys think ? Still PvP-Power > Strenght as Unholy ?

I think that was everything :P

Thank you very much in advance for your answer

greetings

:deathknight: :deathknight:  Medalxz :deathknight: :deathknight:

#2 Medalxz

Medalxz
  • Members

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

nobody ? :X

#3 McMick1137

McMick1137
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/0/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Haste is the obvious go-to stat for an Unholy DK after Resi/Str/PvPpower, the extra runic power you get + death/ice runes means you dont ever find yourself RP/Rune starved and always have something to do, the dmg itself isnt your most important role as an unholy DK, its the constant purging magic effects, gripping/stunning/kicking/silencing heals and crazy uptime thatll score the kills. Unholy hasnt been a burst class since S5, you have to wear down a healer and abuse the fact that you can glue to anything you want for 30sec+.
Wasnt very in-depth but im in a hurry, hope it helped anyway.
Ps: curious about the whole "does PvPpower apply to the absorb on NS" too, i just go with PvP power in blue, str in red, resi/power in yellow.
Did you know I pmuch played with Jballer? That pmuch makes me famous. He pmuch even said I'm pmuch a legit contender for R1, I'm pmuch already famous before I even got my first 1#.
Peace Heaumes, yoloOnce ;-) :$

#4 Medalxz

Medalxz
  • Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Okay thank you :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unholy, Deathknight, DK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<