• Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostVictorus, on 14 January 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

Commentators were so annoying,its Unbelieavable.
"Who is the best shaman-Cdew or kollective"
"Who is the best Priest-Khryl"
"Who is the best Warlock-Nadagast"
etc etc,its like theres no other countries.Only US players exist.And EU proved  in many tourneys that we have better players.ANd its always like this,in every tournament there are 2-3 US commentators.Thats why ppl worship Us players.Pls,invite some good EU comentators next time.

Not taking any part on EU vs. US but the commentating was just embarassing. I mean how stupid can you be to not see bias like this has no place if you're commentating? Aren't you supposed to be Switzerland on this instead of riding your buddies dicks?

Jesus.

Edited by Raak, 14 January 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Posted Image

#143 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

Well they only play with or versus us players, they wouldn't really have an educated opinion on questions like who is the best shaman, these kind of tournements are the only places they ever see eu players play, if you would ask an EU player who is the best warrior I'm pretty sure the answer wouldn't be a warrior from the US. Don't be too harsh on them about something so small tbh.

#144 Victorus

Victorus
  • Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

Well,i can tell you US players got many EU fanboys,just cos of those reasons.Every tournament - 2 US commentators.Theres huge hype goin on on US players.I cant say EU players are better,but at least they are on same level as US players.

#145 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostVictorus, on 14 January 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Well,i can tell you US players got many EU fanboys,just cos of those reasons.Every tournament - 2 US commentators.Theres huge hype goin on on US players.I cant say EU players are better,but at least they are on same level as US players.

Everybody is getting Azael & Conrad since they're the best and make a great duo

Don't get me wrong, theres been many good commentators over the years but i don't think theres anyone active anymore? perhaps vhell?

Edited by Minpojke, 14 January 2013 - 07:39 PM.

www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

#146 Victorus

Victorus
  • Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

View Postsaffie, on 14 January 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

if you would ask an EU player who is the best warrior I'm pretty sure the answer wouldn't be a warrior from the US.
Im pretty sure you''ll get many Swifty/hoodrich answears from EU players as well,just cos of the hype,Saffie.I bet if recful didnt turn his stream off during the yas tournament,he would get more Viewers leveling hes shadow priest.And many of hes fanboys are from EU,thats for sure.The thing is u have to inv at least one EU comentator,for the sake of EU Viewers.Anyway,the tourney were great,keep the good work!

#147 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/2/0

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostVictorus, on 14 January 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Azael and Conrad literally said exactly what you just said.  They made sure to emphasize that EU and US are on the same level and that there is really no difference in "skill" between the two regions.

Maybe you missed that part, but try not to be so quick to pass judgement next time.

Edited by Synkz, 14 January 2013 - 09:49 PM.

#148 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostVictorus, on 14 January 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Im pretty sure you''ll get many Swifty/hoodrich answears from EU players as well,just cos of the hype,Saffie.I bet if recful didnt turn his stream off during the yas tournament,he would get more Viewers leveling hes shadow priest.And many of hes fanboys are from EU,thats for sure.The thing is u have to inv at least one EU comentator,for the sake of EU Viewers.Anyway,the tourney were great,keep the good work!

The tournament quickly went over his viewers within an hour of the start and then he turned off his stream so no he wouldn't get more
www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

#149 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

As minpojke said conrad/azael together are so good together as commentators, they commentate very well and they can handle the down time better than anyone else I have seen. If there were anyone on the same level as them on eu perhaps they could be given the chance to commentate but its harder than it looks. I think people are blowing it out of proportion, its so trivial to ask questions like who is the best, and its even more trivial to answer them, its personal preference/friendship %90 of the case anyway. Dont take it so seriously.

Edited by saffie, 14 January 2013 - 11:11 PM.

#150 Moreudirl

Moreudirl
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2481

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

View Postmeshu, on 03 January 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

why did Corje got an invite? He's fucking terrible

he smokes reckful like a fat blunt

#151 Aekl

Aekl
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2505

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

the weed has been lit
Posted Image

#152 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

the blunt has been devoured

#153 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

dont know what everyones crying about

they stated pretty clearly that they are from US so probably have a US bias and that EU have proved themselves that they are the same skill level they just don't know any of their names

don't really know what else you want.

I fucking love conrad's commenting cause he makes me laugh.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#154 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

View PostVictorus, on 14 January 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

Commentators were so annoying,its Unbelieavable.
"Who is the best shaman-Cdew or kollective"
"Who is the best Priest-Khryl"
"Who is the best Warlock-Nadagast"
etc etc,its like theres no other countries.Only US players exist.And EU proved  in many tourneys that we have better players.ANd its always like this,in every tournament there are 2-3 US commentators.Thats why ppl worship Us players.Pls,invite some good EU comentators next time.

I sure wish I didn't have to preface every question with "I'm from the US so I play people from the US, play WITH people from the US, and am awake during the hours that they're streaming", but I do. Why? Because for some reason, despite it being obvious, said multiple times, and unneeded, some people seem to get offended.

And EU proved  in many tourneys that we have better players.

Maybe you're just messing with everyone.

Edit: Additionally, I always say my favorite European players that I've seen on the scene. Azael does the same.

Edited by Conradical, 17 January 2013 - 03:56 AM.

#155 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

I think Azeal and Conrad do a great job... but maybe switch in a third commentator now and then to keep it fresh... or have Hilde do a live interview with one of the players... that would be interesting too.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#156 engie

engie
  • Junkies
  • LocationVienna

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

Yea that would be a great Idea, i think Hildegard is a really good interviewer, would be amazing if he could liveinterview some of the players in the tournament! :rolleyes:

Edited by engie, 17 January 2013 - 11:03 AM.

#157 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

I asked Another and Minpojke to join a podcast about WoW tournaments. They both declined. So we made the show with Saffie, which was great. I currently work on some class-focussed podcasts. First one will be with Samx and Khuna.

But if the organizers want I could probably join for an interview. Would just need to plan it as I am visiting my parents on Friday and Saturday and would have to take my notebook instead of just enjoying books by Niklas Luhmann.

#158 Ruddx

Ruddx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 1/1/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1922
  • 3v3: 2263
  • RBG: 2152

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Commentators complaining about our Burst/CC when theres Bloodfear against a Paladin and prenerfed Warrs randomly Oneshotting me w/o the Lock even having a single Dot up.

Way to go. XDDDD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<