Arena just as fun as I remember it?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shwamp

Shwamp
  • Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

Was wondering if this game is worth coming back to for purely pvp purposes.

I had loads of fun before battle grounding for loot and arenaing for better loot and just wondering how active the wow arena scene is or is it more dead than ever?

Also what's the new overpowered comps : )

The last time I played wow was bc and a tiny tiny bit of wotlk.

#2 Vitaminen

Vitaminen
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 0/0/0/2/0/.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

I came back when MoP had been up for a while, I find it fun with PvP. I think it's alot better balanced then it was when i played anytime during Wotlk. I was very inactive during Cata and mostly played during TBC. Allthough I'm a rogue and considered one of the weakest classes atm I think its good, but Im just casual compared to back then. I'd say give it a go!

#3 phunk

phunk
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/2/1/0/0

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

I think the game is pretty stupid right now, its all about popping cds and instant cc and instant dmg. Most classes doesn't bother to cast any more. If it wasn't for me playing with my brother and a good friend I would most likely have been looking for a new game. I'd give it a go if you have someone fun to play with, otherwise not.

#4 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

I think the state of PvP right now is fine and anyone who says otherwise don't have a clue what they're on about. Patch 5.2 coming up soon as well which will bring lots of more fun as well as some more class balance hopefully.

How many better games are there than WoW? None.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<