zsuper
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

View Posthairpiece, on 02 January 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

i defffffffffffffffffffinitly wish this would happen.  i think someone brought it up to gc and he replied that if they make it like that it will take the 'mmo feeling out of of the game'.  But the game would be sooooo much better

No it wouldn't. The game would need to actually be balanced and burst would need to be brought down to a reasonable level for this to have any chance of working.

Particularly, BM Hunters, Warriors, Ferals, and (sort of) Retadins would be ridiculous with this change. I've dropped from 90% to 0 in as little as 2 seconds from fully geared KFCs bashing their faces against their keyboards.

I'd uninstall if 1600s could randomly win because someone on my team spent a single global incorrectly.

Edited by zsuper, 03 January 2013 - 03:00 AM.

#42 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

View PostVilerose, on 03 January 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

S8: R1 in full furious
S12: 1200 MMR with equivalent gear

Why did I even level

l2p issues

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#43 Caribou

Caribou
  • Junkies

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Although I'd like to see a system much like Season 8, I think that in the current state of the game it would be better to have T2 give no stat increase and simply be a cosmetic thing alongside reintroduction of seasonal tabards or something of the kind that can be purchased at x rating.

#44 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

something big apparently seems to be in the works, and we will find out what this week.  perhaps the gear difference won't be so big anymore?

Changing the PvP Honor gear from 483 to 476 next season is a HUGE mistake. You are making it impossible to enter PvP Arena/RBG on a near level playing field when people with full 2/2 Malevolent are starting the season with 491 gear and 498 T2 weapons.

This is the biggest gear disparity EVER in PvP. Usually Honor Gear > Last season PvP gear so players can have a fresh start and compete on semi-even playing field.

You guys are making a huge mistake and you have time to fix it. Please listen to you community and don't go through with these changes.

Not to worry, there's already stuff in the works, and the item level change on that gear is just a smaller part of the larger picture.

We'll be posting a blog that explains the upcoming changes later this week.

Edited by hairpiece, 15 January 2013 - 06:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<