• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1558
  • 3v3: 959
  • RBG: 2322
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

First, I'd like to thank the Moderators of ArenaJunkies for quickly removing the libelous filth that only an hour ago populated this otherwise great forum. Secondly, in the hopes of clearing my name, that of my ex-girlfriend (despite our differences), and my friends, I appear here before the forum, and given all the honesty in my power. I consider it a great dishonor for to even address my personal life and background from a malicious liar. And yet, I wish to have this following post at least noted for the record with the same amount of time given Reedwise and his plea for attention. Afterwards you moderators may delete this. I wish to note that I faithfully loved and cared for my girlfriend even in the most troubled of times, and was with her till the end. I have not taken refuge behind my desktop computer, monitor, and keyboard, although it would be much easier to do so. I challenge this Reedwise to produce any witness or evidence against me and when he does not, that he will have the decency to clear my name with the same passion in which he attempted to tarnish it.

My Dearest Reedwise,

I don't blame you for being interested in my life. I'd write about me too; however, exerting the time and energy that your peon-sized military mind shat out for me is quite flattering. You see, I'm far too busy finishing up my BA at a top 4 college and spelling out R-B-G to Blizzcon champions. A task that your measly, albeit hedonistic social networking skills couldn't hold a candle to. Moreover, I encourage you to provide evidence, concrete evidence mind you--not this D-List Perez Hilton meets Gomer Pyle horseshit, that anything physical occurred between my ex and yourself. Frankly, I'm 100% sure it didn't. Why? Well, the American Judicial system require more than mere horny, lonely military boy fantasies to render a verdict. I served for seven years in the Special Forces unit of the Salvation Army. I will judo chop your head in 0.37 seconds and feed it to the jury on a silver platter.

Katie won't be the first one, nor the last one to have provided "nude" images of herself to men online for attention. I'm humored that you held on dearly to said images for two years though. Maybe you were bedfellows and received action at Fort Lewis with that Uncleswag or whatever pervert that holds the imgur album of every single WoW girl in their glorious nudity. Furthermore, my ex-girlfriend was suffering from severe depression in her last weeks with me. She was bed-ridden, attempted her own suicide with an entire bottle of xanax, slashed at me with the sharpest kitchen knife, but I stayed by her side through it all, from dragging her to the bathroom ensuring she wouldn't choke on her vomit to sleeping bedside at the emergency room of Overlake hospital. Guess what the word for this most basic form of legal defense is? An alibi. Your fantasies conflict with actual fact cemented in medical and residential records. We never lived in Kent, Washington and I challenge you to promptly provide me the address of our previous residence. Shit. Giving a city that wasn't an hour off like your pack of shit story provided would be an improvement. During the last stages of our relationship the most she ever did was speak with you on Skype, and text message, and that's okay with me. We were moving our separate ways. And yet, I'd like you to know you're a notch below the ethics of your local child molester for publishing this filth on ArenaJunkies. Bragging about receiving a nude from a manic depressive suicide victim is like winning third prize at the sixth grade science fair. Congratulations you capitalized on another human being's weakness in her most vulnerable state. It makes you nothing more than an online predator, an author of second-rate slander, and an over-compensating douche. Maybe it impressed that collection of teenie-bopper sheep in your mediocre backwater bg guild--you know the ones that were incapable of succeeding High School English without plagiarism. Alas, your post leaves much to be desired to anyone educated with a smidgen of moral sense.

Troll on kiddo. I've already won because I'm indifferent to your pleas for attention and fabricated verbal diarrhea. The worst of my Nobel Laureate professors would have left you crying in a corner with PTSD nightmares. Remember. If you ever dream of beating me you better wake up and apologize.

Regards,

Bailamos

p.s. Katie herself commented that you were painstakingly awkward and self-absorbed at phone sex. Seems like you know as much about fornicating women as those multi red-helmeted, Blizzcon Champion arena players knew about RBGs when my team curb-stomped them. Relax bro. I, World's R1 RBG Leader, Master of the Manhole, the Hero Azeroth deserves, Bailamos, can save you. Unfortunately, my schedule is packed and rush delivery will cost you at least $500 an hour. Something your military pension could not afford.

#2 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

i didnt read any of this, but you got dunked on lol

#3 mnny

mnny
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2219
  • LocationPannonia

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

REEEEEEEEEEED DDDDDDDDD

#4 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

45 user(s) are reading this topic

17 members, 25 guests, 3 anonymous users

Braindance, Disx, Pucklolz, smexybonez, Acoustics, Bailamosx, Zhand1, Animalcrackr, Rhoren75, Slipnslidejr, Slythor, Trant1022, Reedzlol, Poobandit, Qtpebble,hearthadinlol, Jamal

BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
    BLOOD
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#5 Natokni

Natokni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

tl;dr girlfriend phone sex cheated on fat bearded gladiator buyer? Did i get it right o.o

#6 Rhordizledog

Rhordizledog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationC-town

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

reed rank 1
"It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify"
-The Cheshire Cat

#7 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Edhris

Edhris
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Altar of Storms
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

amazing, truly amazing

#9 Snackumz

Snackumz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

i read all that imaging him in his dapper suit, preaching to his audience.

#10 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • 3v3: 2162
  • RBG: 576

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Edited by Bigmoran, 29 December 2012 - 07:31 AM.

bigmoran | bobrosslol | nextevelpvp

Stream\\YouTube
Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostIcekingx, on 26 November 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

Emma Watson would call Bigmoran and hang up cause she knows hes WAY to good for her.

Folmar: cdew plays with his hood up to support treyvon

#11 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 29 December 2012 - 07:06 AM, said:

Bragging about receiving a nude from a manic depressive suicide victim is like winning third prize at the sixth grade science fair.

#12 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

no one cares this games shit

#13 yusehz

yusehz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2465
  • Locationchina

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

Congratulations you capitalized on another human being's weakness in her most vulnerable state.

Posted Image
Posted Image
www.twitch.tv/yusehz
www.youtube.com/user/yusehz/

#14 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2151

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

Bragging about receiving a nude from a manic depressive suicide victim is like winning third prize at the sixth grade science fair.

I, World's R1 RBG Leader, Master of the Manhole, the Hero Azeroth deserves, Bailamos, can save you. Unfortunately, my schedule is packed and rush delivery will cost you at least $500 an hour. Something your military pension could not afford.

If Reed won third place at the science fair, you just won first place at the special olympics.

#15 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/0/0
  • 3v3: 2162
  • RBG: 576

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

p.s. Katie herself commented that you were painstakingly awkward and self-absorbed at phone sex. Seems like you know as much about fornicating women as those multi red-helmeted, Blizzcon Champion arena players knew about RBGs when my team curb-stomped them. Relax bro. I, World's R1 RBG Leader, Master of the Manhole, the Hero Azeroth deserves, Bailamos, can save you. Unfortunately, my schedule is packed and rush delivery will cost you at least $500 an hour. Something your military pension could not afford.

Posted Image

Edited by Bigmoran, 29 December 2012 - 07:42 AM.

bigmoran | bobrosslol | nextevelpvp

Stream\\YouTube
Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostIcekingx, on 26 November 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

Emma Watson would call Bigmoran and hang up cause she knows hes WAY to good for her.

Folmar: cdew plays with his hood up to support treyvon

#16 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

two things really stand out as making no sense to me

"phone sex"
ur just beating off on the phone

"suicide victim"
wut

edit: having sex with a phone would actually qualify as phone sex

Edited by Seu, 29 December 2012 - 07:47 AM.

#17 Burtthemage

Burtthemage
  • Bùrt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2220

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Burtthemage, 29 December 2012 - 08:01 AM.

#18 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 959

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

um.....tldr

#19 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

I'm 100% sure it didn't. Why? Well, the American Judicial system require more than mere horny, lonely military boy fantasies to render a verdict. I served for seven years in the Special Forces unit of the Salvation Army. I will judo chop your head in 0.37 seconds and feed it to the jury on a silver platter.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1816
  • 3v3: 2053
  • 5v5: 2162