• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1979
  • 3v3: 2750
  • 5v5: 960

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

So no clue where to post this shit but im mad atm, played warr/Hpala vs Destro/Rdruid.

Met them at dalaran after beating them twice on nagrand arena, its hard enough to catch up to a restodruid kiting on a map like that using ur charges/leap when he displacars, and everytime I do that he portals behind a pillar, sure, I'd swap onto the lock to create pressure and in the end we won.

Now we met these drooling mongs on dalaran, would create some good pressure on druid mostly, he'd go down, I'd have to leap to the stairs and then try to interevene my partner to be close to the box to chase the druid but by that time he's already got full hots and kiting like a fucking hero. Pissed me of to no end when everytime he had me on him he'd just drop down -> go up, normally I'd ofcourse swap to the lock during that time but this spastic did go down everytime also so they both waited down for me freecasting if I waited up. Not to mention typhooning ppl off the edge (cus that shit u can actually dodge).

So with that said I get mad and decide I cba chasing them around so me and my pala go chill on the other side behind the box, big mistake cus then the fucking backpeddling warlock got his gateway up. So when we got engaged again and I went in for some swifty shit on the druids ass, he'd drop down->port, I'd leap to stairs->banner kinda close to box->interevene it, he'd drop down again and click the fucking gateway from downstairs. EVEN during all this shit I managed to almost dropped him but got feared in charges which made my character only travel half distance of the charge, same with leap. Happend numerous times that when I charged/leaped got feared in air and I just got fucked couldn't catch up.

TLDR Displacers+Symbiosis portal is FUCKING RETARDED. Also I know its 2v2 and its a shitbracket everytime I play it I get reminded by it, anyways just had to get some anger out im no fool I know noone here can do shiet bout it =(

#2 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

rdruids are gods of 2v2 :D
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

They need to add a three tier map with fire and tornadoes, and firey tornadoes.

#4 Ntundi

Ntundi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2315
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Waddle waddle

#5 horyshit

horyshit
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2585

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

warriors in 2s are the best :) 3second knockdown into 4second stun every 20second :) :) :)

#6 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

buff rogues

#7 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

you must be stupid to qq as warrior holypaladin since holy paladin is by far the most op healer in 2s and don't need to say anything about warrior I guess..

#8 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

View PostTteSPORTSDoomsen, on 27 December 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

you must be stupid to qq as warrior holypaladin since holy paladin is by far the most op healer in 2s and don't need to say anything about warrior I guess..

and you must be stupid to not agree that there is a problem that needs to be addressed and fixed dealing with two level maps vs classes with knockbacks that have less than a minute cooldown.

but now that I have read the whole post, i dont think a warrior could be any more of a whiny bitch... did a war/hpal really just call lock/druid "drooling mongs"???????????????

OH IRONY.

also you should be able to stunlock a druid without a trinket until hes dead. and tell your pally to help dps

Edited by CreepStatus, 27 December 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#9 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

denounce also fucks up tree of life pretty bad, so if he pops tree out of your 1shot, put 1 denounce up and you can probs out damage his non-crit regrowth spam.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#10 proffset

proffset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

The comp itselfs wasn't the "drooling mongoloid comp" but the players werent good players that's why it pissed me off. I know Warr/Pala is very strong from experience, but also I play druid myself and that shit is just retarded. As long as the druid have a brain enough to save trinket for when I pop cds he wont be in danger. Especially taking displacar/warlock portal into account. I can live with him displacaring away from me so I can charge/leap him asap he's out, but when I do that and he ports so he's LoS thats just stupid. And since they didn't in any way outside of darksoul trying to oneshot chaos bolt us, come close to anything druid just played as a healbot. Druids wont die if they save cds for your offensive ones, they have two barskins one while stunned and one while silenced, might of ursoc, tree form which will make sure they dont die unless they sit in stun/silence in it.

Despite all of that on a NORMAL map where he can't portal to a higher ground / knock me down from it, I'll win becouse I can swap onto his partner atleast.

#11 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

if you're going to cry about Z-axis...this isn't the game for you. qq little bitches, warrior tears feed me.

#12 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

Let me get this straight, a warrior is complaining about drooling mongo ports by lock/druid.

So you want them to stand still so you can "drooling mongo" tunnel damage into them?

Think how they feel, basically no lock/healer can even get through 2nd wind unless you do something bad and dumb.  Their only chance is to outlast you to time expires and hope they don't get another mouth breathing war/hpal team.

#13 proffset

proffset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

It's my alt i just found it ridicilous. And no becouse he doesnt have a z-axis portal dont mean he has to stand there and eat my dmg, its a druid u should know if u play one that aint the way to go. Especially with a teleport, even on a normal map is a huge advantage. I do play rdruid also and when I played with a lock I just laughed at ppl popping cds cus I'd just portal away from them. And with his burst if he gets it out there wont be any second wind proccing before your dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<