Help

What class to play

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Naborsg

Naborsg
  • Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:15 AM

Hi as this first season of mop is getting closer to ending I find my self with about 5 almost 6 lvl 90s that I bounce around playing not really getting rating in anything because my lack of consistency in playing one class. I am having a hard time picking what class I should play. I would definitely say I am a above avg player. I've played everything from melee ranged and healer one teams 2300ish. As of right now I have a 90 warrior druid priest mage monk, and lock. Im to far behind in gear for most classes to make any kinda push this season. And i have ever other class sitting at 85. As far as this season goes I am worried that as soon as I pick a class for next season its going to get nerfed. I want to make sure my class is viable in arena and has a chance of getting glad with out having to struggle finding people to play with cause the class I choose. I know prob playing a healer would be the easiest way to land teams but I would personally rather play dps. So basically i need help picking a dps class to finish out this season with and prepare for next season to see if i can hit glad next season. I know its kinda hard to say now which classes will be the top of next season with the talk of all the changes. I really like playing ranged classes but although I am having the most fun playing my war right now even with the tfb nerf. If i was confident that ele shaman had a chance top tier next season I would prob try that but as good as the new patch notes go idk if it will be enough to push them over the edge. As far as what comps i like to run I dont like comps that just sit on one guy hoping he dies and if he dont die then your doomed. I dont like playing defensive comps either. I like high momentum comps where there switching targets. Just seem like the matches that have me switching targets to get kills or making clutch cc chains to get kills are more exciting. I know most people wont take the time to read this whole thing but for those that do and take this seriously thank you. Any ideas will help.

#2 Naborsg

Naborsg
  • Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

Oh I also really really enjoyed rogue late last season even tho i was far behind

#3 Blackrat5521

Blackrat5521
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

go with the warrior mate

#4 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Warriors in S13 wont be the same, from what i see (PTR 5.2 changes), you should go rogue.

And i hope for everybody that this is a fail from blizzard :

New Level 60 Talent: Cloak and Dagger
Ambush, Garrote, and Cheap Shot now have a 30 yard range, and will cause the Rogue to teleport behind the target.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<