- Shockwave now has a 40 second cooldown (was 20 seconds), striking 3 or more targets will reduce its cooldown by 20 seconds.
- Second Wind now causes a Warrior that has been reduced to 35% health or lower to regenerate 2% of their health per second (was 3%), and now generates 15 Rage over 10 seconds (was 20 Rage).
- Warbringer now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects.
- Shield Barrier now scales approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- Storm Bolt now deals 125% weapon damage (was 100%).
- Enraged Regeneration now costs 30 Rage (was 60).
- Glyph of Death from Above no longer increases the damage dealt by Heroic Leap.
- Taste for Blood has been redesigned. It now causes the Warrior to gain 2 stacks of Overpower (maximum of 5 stacks) when Mortal Strike deals damage or the target dodges, and no longer interacts with Heroic Strike. It now requires level 20 (was level 50).
- Slam now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%).
- The base damage of Shield Slam and Revenge has been increased by 150%, but these abilities now scale approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
I really like these changes, along with other class changes it looks like next season could be great.
Edit- They put Clone on Sheep DR and took the blankets away from Mage/Lock :D:D:D:D:D
Edited by Covlol, 22 December 2012 - 06:54 AM.