flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Problem isn't our direct cc to healers, we have enough damage and necrotics to make it work. The lack of peels for our partners is what makes the class so unviable with comps. What another said is 100% true. A baseline AMZ which can almost never take because every caster team has a Spriest and 30 second gnaw combined with maybe chillbains could keep us from sitting there and watching your healer get swifty one shot. Would help our survivability aswell, maybe make lichborne not heal for 20ks in arena too...

#42 Fiskegarn

Fiskegarn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostEmuu, on 03 January 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Its good against anything. Gargoyle right out the gates that probably scales with mastery? Whats not to love. I call it here, it will be overpowered. You heard it here first.

I usually don't bother to post on this forum, but holy fuck some of your posts are retarded. You are proud of having high ratings on a so fucking shit bg? I can see you don't meet ppl that have a clue about this game if you think DK's are fine. Can you please migrate to a better BG and get above 2.2k? I would like to see that, bet you played tsg since s9. And that's the only thing you know how to.

#43 horyshit

horyshit
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2585

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

right now on ptr both gnaw and leap is missing/removed, im assuming its a bug but either way im letting you know
Posted Image
Conversion still takes 10runic power upon activation as opposed to 5 but continues to take 5 every sec
not a big deal but still
Posted Image
edit: reaping doesnt apply to icy touch yet either
Posted Image

Edited by horyshit, 06 January 2013 - 12:16 AM.

#44 Emuu

Emuu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/0/0/0/2

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

View PostFiskegarn, on 05 January 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

I usually don't bother to post on this forum, but holy fuck some of your posts are retarded. You are proud of having high ratings on a so fucking shit bg? I can see you don't meet ppl that have a clue about this game if you think DK's are fine. Can you please migrate to a better BG and get above 2.2k? I would like to see that, bet you played tsg since s9. And that's the only thing you know how to.

If your mmr is high enough, you get other r1 or very high rated teams from other realm pools.

#45 Razedyo

Razedyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

We played against 3-4 other Rank 1 from other pools and beat them. We get ppl from outland & Blackrock with 2,4k+ and they die in less than a min after the gates are open. Sorry mate but evey fucking bg is the same.

Just saying. Dont flame us cuz we play Tsg since season 7 :(

#46 Wrexton

Wrexton
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2211

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

least its not kfc or kittycleave xd

#47 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostRazedyo, on 06 January 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

We played against 3-4 other Rank 1 from other pools and beat them. We get ppl from outland & Blackrock with 2,4k+ and they die in less than a min after the gates are open. Sorry mate but evey fucking bg is the same.

Just saying. Dont flame us cuz we play Tsg since season 7 :(

Let's get something straight here, the strength of your comp is war and you, in current season DK is sort of sidekick. Get equally skilled feral/hunter and bright side will be even brighter. And people do not flame you for playing TSG but DK for saying dk's are ok when they are not. Its good that you are playing together for a  long time and have synergy as well as playing top classes in arena but it doesn't change a fact that dks aren't top dogs now, not even middle tiered dogs.

#48 Emuu

Emuu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

View Posta1entity, on 09 January 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

Let's get something straight here, the strength of your comp is war and you, in current season DK is sort of sidekick. Get equally skilled feral/hunter and bright side will be even brighter. And people do not flame you for playing TSG but DK for saying dk's are ok when they are not. Its good that you are playing together for a  long time and have synergy as well as playing top classes in arena but it doesn't change a fact that dks aren't top dogs now, not even middle tiered dogs.

Oh god, just learn to play.

#49 Razedyo

Razedyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Posta1entity, on 09 January 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

Iam pretty sure that i get much flames with the next things that iam typing.
I think Dk's are "middle tiered".
They have realy realy good dmg. The defensiv of a Dk is "okay". Only thing they are missing is something against melees IBF is not enough and even if they use Lichborn & Ghoul heal they gonna die (in blood presence) --> against a decent team that know what they
have to do :)  Sorry for bad english

#50 Emuu

Emuu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

funny thing hes posting that, the last time i died in 3s was pre nerf against a frost mage. Dks are fine how they are. Dks dont need cc, dks dont need a survival buff, nothing. If you play frost, sure, Frost is like playing in a wheelchair. Dks are designed to play in a cleave type of a comb, youve lot of cc removal or immunity things, youre here to tunnel damage, it was always like that. Just learn to fucking play or reroll if you want to be a unpeelable damage-cc machine like ferals are right now. I cant hear it anymore. Try to use your on use trinket for lichborne heals, stay blood presence the whole day and be sure to not waste your stupid ams. Counter pressure shit and dont NEVER EVER PLAY FUCKING FROST. You are now a good dk. + rep if helped

#51 Another

Another
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2482

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

View PostEmuu, on 09 January 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

funny thing hes posting that, the last time i died in 3s was pre nerf against a frost mage. Dks are fine how they are. Dks dont need cc, dks dont need a survival buff, nothing. If you play frost, sure, Frost is like playing in a wheelchair. Dks are designed to play in a cleave type of a comb, youve lot of cc removal or immunity things, youre here to tunnel damage, it was always like that. Just learn to fucking play or reroll if you want to be a unpeelable damage-cc machine like ferals are right now. I cant hear it anymore. Try to use your on use trinket for lichborne heals, stay blood presence the whole day and be sure to not waste your stupid ams. Counter pressure shit and dont NEVER EVER PLAY FUCKING FROST. You are now a good dk. + rep if helped

Can you stop posting useless shit? Maybe you should migrate off your retard bg and actually play vs some non retarded teams before you post shit about balance? Pisses me off how you think you know shit about the game because you got 2.6k on some backwater bg farming retards entire day.

#52 Emuu

Emuu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostAnother, on 09 January 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

Can you stop posting useless shit? Maybe you should migrate off your retard bg and actually play vs some non retarded teams before you post shit about balance? Pisses me off how you think you know shit about the game because you got 2.6k on some backwater bg farming retards entire day.

I will next season, until then youve to live with it.

#53 Another

Another
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2482

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostEmuu, on 09 January 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

I will next season, until then youve to live with it.

Thought so.

#54 Razedyo

Razedyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

Pisses me off how you think you know shit about the game because you got 2.6k on some backwater bg farming retards entire day.

I know my mate seems realy retarded :) but dont be so harsh to him pls and like i said above we got ppl from blackrock, we got other R1 teams from other pools and trained them and were winning against them.

Edited by Razedyo, 09 January 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#55 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

Posted Image Death Knight (Forums, Talent Calculator)
  • Army of the Dead Summons an entire legion of Ghouls to fight for the Death Knight. for 40 sec.
Talents
Unholy
  • Reaping Whenever you hit with Blood Strike, Pestilence, Festering Strike, Icy Touch, or Blood Boil, the Runes spent will become Death Runes when they activate.
what in the actual fuck

also

View PostEmuu, on 09 January 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

no

Edited by Phillol, 10 January 2013 - 03:12 AM.

#56 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

Icy touch implemented into reaping is good for unholy since we always have shitty blood runes if we purge in the opener. Other than that all we've gotten are dogshit changes, maybe they'll buff Control Undead.

#57 Fiskegarn

Fiskegarn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/2/1

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

He's the big guy now, getting his first r1 on a crappy BG. He's the best DK in the world atm u know... CREDZZZZZZZZZZ he knows how to play the game.

#58 Emuu

Emuu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

I never said something like that, so why the sarcasm. Also, sometimes we play against well known players, they cant do shit either. We are not a good class atm, the state of the game favours cleave combs, dks shine in that. You dont have to be a good player to know that. Many classes got nerfed and overall healing reduced. Maybe my dk is fucking bugged, but i think were in a good spot RIGHT NOW. But maybe youre right, with monks & rogues rising in 5.2. we could need some love to be not the actual worst class in the game.

Edited by Emuu, 11 January 2013 - 04:40 PM.

#59 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

View PostEmuu, on 09 January 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

Oh god, just learn to play.
Feels good, right,  being carried by good war and pal.

Edited by a1entity, 11 January 2013 - 05:57 PM.

#60 Emuu

Emuu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Norgannon
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Posta1entity, on 11 January 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Feels good, right,  being carried by good war and pal.

I was pissed that day, im sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<