Caredude
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1332

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

most retarded nerf ever. 30 sec cd is okey, but DRing it with the whole world aswell is just retarded

#42 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Ye well if this goes live and the cyclones from a restodruid will DR with every single CC in the game atleast they can give us 5 y extra base range on it. same range as fear and polymorph

Edited by Fleinflex, 22 December 2012 - 01:47 PM.

Posted Image

#43 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

awesome change

#44 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

was fun playing with a resto druid, will miss it :( nvm rerolling spriest :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 22 December 2012 - 02:25 PM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#45 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

So does this mean clone from rdruids and moonkins are going to dr with all the other stuff aswell?

#46 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 22 December 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

Sheep + Fear still not on CD :D :D :D:D:D:D:D

Thats because they have to cast it for 1,5 seconds + it is dispel able.

Only retarded thing with this change is that it got DR with everything. And what im curious about is if the DR change also applies to Restodruid & Moonkins event tho i doubt it.

#47 averuki

averuki
  • Junkies

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Just put cyclone on FEAR DR not on POLY DR. Why is that almost every class gets dr on the same shit as mages. This decreases setups that are good by a lot. It will also let druids play with more classes.

#48 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

View Postmoistlol, on 22 December 2012 - 09:29 AM, said:

damn this has to be the worst nerf i have ever seen. Stupid change, blizz is on crack.

This is what I said 3 years ago when they put fear and blind on same Dr lol, yet they demonstrated many times they could do worse lol.

Also I am loving life, I have 2 chars, one is healer priest, the other one is healer druid.

Edited by Djandawg, 22 December 2012 - 03:41 PM.

#49 Chizzey

Chizzey
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2160

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

The DR part is to hard

30 Seconds cd is good they dont need to share DRs with all those other cc abilities

#50 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Why would they link Hibernate and Clone DR though... that's fucking retarded. Anything remotely skillful is constantly gettting nerfed. No more Tree Form insta rooting other druid into hibernate. For fuck sake seriously at this pace, s17 will turn into fucking dance dance revolution where you are actually presented the skill icons you have to press and you have 3 seconds to press them.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#51 zier123

zier123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

how can u faggots even continueing complaining when they are actually acting on changing shit

#52 Libyanator

Libyanator
  • Barasi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2401

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Yeah that clone thing isn't way over the top or anything....
[3:54:02 AM] Obelodalix: When it's full on flop
[3:54:06 AM] Obelodalix: Mine just gets lost
[3:54:09 AM] Obelodalix: in a sea of balls
[3:54:11 AM] Obelodalix: cuz I'm danny hart

#53 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

It's the vicious cycle. Blizzard gets a fuck ton of complaints and cracks under the pressure, leading them to make stupid decisions. Then you are all happy until you realize the balance was done poorly, and x class that got nerfed finds a nice corner to cry in while something else gets overbuffed then you all complain about that.
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#54 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

Resto druids think they are special and don't deserve to have their cc's dr just like everyone elses, wow stop feeling entitled plz

Oh and ferals can go lrn2play now, now instant clone will be a clutch ability that takes skill rather than ramming your face into whatever fuckin keybing you have your focus or arena frame macro set to and never go wrong with it

#55 Enaina

Enaina
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Trollbane
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

Cyclone cannot be dispelled. It's probably still the best CC any melee has got, it's just not OP anymore.

#56 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

View PostAvarencex, on 22 December 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Resto druids think they are special and don't deserve to have their cc's dr just like everyone elses, wow stop feeling entitled plz

Oh and ferals can go lrn2play now, now instant clone will be a clutch ability that takes skill rather than ramming your face into whatever fuckin keybing you have your focus or arena frame macro set to and never go wrong with it

30s CD != more skillful. I can see the point if we could cast it (outside of instant CD), but a flat out 30s CD is WAY over the top AND less skillful (and weak as shit). It's like a terrible blind now that DRs with everything while lasting only 6(s). Seriously, what's the point of the person in it receiving no healing/dmg if we can only use it once every half a minute. Shit, just make it magic/breaks on dmg and let us only cast it. Or make it Arcane, a cast, and not usable with PS. There are plenty of other ways I can think of to nerf it and not make it completely terrible.

#57 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

it only got DR'd with the charm DR, i don't get what the big deal is.  More druids will be playing with fear classes now (spriest mostly unless locks get better changes), its not like they DR'd you with EVERY CC in the game.  Clone should have been on some type of DR for a long time now, honestly surprised it took this long.  30s cd for feral does seem a little rough, would have been better to put a 30s cd on the instant proc and leave clone cd untouched.

Edited by hairpiece, 22 December 2012 - 08:42 PM.

#58 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostEnaina, on 22 December 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

Cyclone cannot be dispelled. It's probably still the best CC any melee has got, it's just not OP anymore.

I would rather have shockwave, blind into sap, smokebomb, OR just an execute (so we can actually finish something off outside of CDs) than this version of cyclone. How are we expected to finish anything off outside of zerk (which anyone could just use D cds / cc us every time it's up).

Nerf INSTANT clones, and our CD stacking and I'll be more than okay with that. Losing the control we have (which is why I LOVE feral) would make feral not only boring, but also really really bad.

#59 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • LocationGA

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

View Posthairpiece, on 22 December 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

it only got DR'd with the charm DR, i don't get what the big deal is.  More druids will be playing with fear classes now (spriest mostly unless locks get better changes), its not like they DR'd you with EVERY CC in the game.  Clone should have been on some type of DR for a long time now, honestly surprised it took this long.  30s cd for feral does seem a little rough, would have been better to put a 30s cd on the instant proc and leave clone cd untouched.

I love playing with a fear class! The thing is, I'm not sure how we are expected to get kills with them without being able to clone more than every 30(s). It would be two dot classes without me having dot spread, and I wouldn't bring anything another dot class/melee class wouldn't be able to do better. Ferals shouldn't only be expected to land kills during Zerk/incantation ravage spam. That is BORING and mongoloid status. I need to be able to peel/cc effectively in order for my dot pal to get dots up/cc chain for the kill.

Really they should just not let us CD stack 4 different things, and put a CD on INSTANT clone at the same time. BOOM not retarded OP.

EDIT: Not to mention locks are getting gutted according to the patch notes and I do NOT want to run kitty cleave and only land kills when we both just do unhealable dmg.. Running with a mage seems awful since we share DRs with everything from our stuns (poor poor Deepfreeze) and sheep/clones. 2s will just be more ass (just let my priest clone instead of me.. HOW FUN!). Looks like Monk, Feral, Warrior will be viable though! Just run in on the healer, pop all our CDs, and have the monk use that AOE silence/shelter thingy while we just spam shit.. How boring..

Edited by Izirak, 22 December 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#60 sodahz

sodahz
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/.
  • RBG: 3020

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

both fun healers in the game are crap now. Resto druids really dont bring anything to the team anymore with this change. Disc priests pale in comparison to Shadow priests... lol. Go reroll hpal or rsham.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<