#101 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

There is awlays one retard who got farmed at some point this season by a druid and now biased and too blind to see the bigger picture. At the moment rdruid has pretty much only 2 viable comps it seems WMD/Shatter (if you would like to show more viable comps ie 2.4k+ 80% win then pls link them) and now with these dr chanes those two comps are even going to be fucked. So gg after the healing nerf/dr changes there will be literally 0 fun/viable comps for a rdruid.
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#102 tim-x

tim-x
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 959

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostHendie, on 23 December 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

There is awlays one retard who got farmed at some point this season by a druid and now biased and too blind to see the bigger picture. At the moment rdruid has pretty much only 2 viable comps it seems WMD/Shatter (if you would like to show more viable comps ie 2.4k+ 80% win then pls link them) and now with these dr chanes those two comps are even going to be fucked. So gg after the healing nerf/dr changes there will be literally 0 fun/viable comps for a rdruid.

Warr/Spriest/Druid

Most healers only have 3-4 comps that're 2400+ viable with an 80%w/l.

Not sure exactly how feral druids think that having a 30 second undispellable CC is somehow DESTROYING their class. Enhancement shamans have a 45 second hex that's dispellable. I'm sorry that you can't rotate undispellable CC on the entire team endlessly. Anyone remember last expansion's tournaments where any games with a feral druid went for 30+ minutes?

#103 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

View Posttim-x, on 23 December 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

Warr/Spriest/Druid

is better with shaman and paladin

at this point the only comp I can think of that could possibly be top tier is double healer  (rdruid rsham war)

Since BC Druids have seen the Good, Medicore, and bad ends of the spectrum and cyclone has gone untouched since BC. Clearly cyclone is not the problem and has never been the problem.
While i do agree with the nerf for feral druids because instant undispellable/unbubbleable cyclones without an ICD are just absurd. But resto with cyclone nerf and healing nerf will be in the turd in the toilet once again.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#104 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Putting cyclone on the incapacitate DR feels wrong though. I guess I don't understand why 90% of DR changes or new CC gets put on that DR. If anything cyclone should DR with stuns or fear. Warlocks work with everything while Mages only synergize well with 2 or 3 classes (although they synergize VERY well with those). Not sure I understand this change.

Fourreur said:

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

#105 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

I don't mind the DR as much. But Nature's vigil will hit us hard. That and treeform you can still die through vs. melee cleaves. Completly retarded.

We need strong heals, that is all. But Sheep + Fear has to go on same DR.

#106 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Stuff like this promotes brainless melee dpsing until the target is dead.
The games should not end because one team spammed unstoppable and unhealable damage or the healers that got trained died because they had no healing window due to interrupts and stuns.

Cyclone should never DR with anything because after the battle fatigue + potential nature's vigil nerf, resto druids need to cyclone a dps in order to be able to outheal damage.

30 sec feral cyclone does make some sense though.

Edited by Djandawg, 23 December 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#107 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Just remove the part where the druid can cast Cyclone. Don't put it on CD. Make them have to hardcast it. Class fixed.

#108 Aldrainíl

Aldrainíl
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1901

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Don't think rdruids are gonna be bad with this change but just means they wont have many comps to run which sucks
just cant run with mage or hunter i guess

#109 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostAldrainíl, on 23 December 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

Don't think rdruids are gonna be bad with this change but just means they wont have many comps to run which sucks
just cant run with mage or hunter i guess

or you do, and just sit 2000yards back playing healbot
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#110 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

View Posttim-x, on 23 December 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

Not sure exactly how feral druids think that having a 30 second undispellable CC is somehow DESTROYING their class. Enhancement shamans have a 45 second hex that's dispellable. I'm sorry that you can't rotate undispellable CC on the entire team endlessly. Anyone remember last expansion's tournaments where any games with a feral druid went for 30+ minutes?

Those 30 minute games with a feral were also paired with a spriest... and before separating bear Survivability into another talent tree.

Your comparison to enhancement isn't very fair. Feral's don't have a purge, TREMOR, healing tide, grounding, or as good a range on our interrupt. Clone was our main peel/cc to save team mates and one of the few ways we contributed to land kills and what really made us stand out / fun in arena. You shouldn't compare just two abilities to each other in this game, but the class as a whole instead.

Again.. I understand instant cyclones going out everywhere was too unavoidable, but putting a 30s CD on clone, including HARD CAST, is just stupid. We are already forced to tunnel somewhat (b/c of cps and bleeds). I could care less if we even had an instant clone at all, but please don't put a CD on it. Ir will just make feral  boring and much more undesirable to play with on a team.

Edited by Izirak, 23 December 2012 - 11:07 PM.

#111 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

So uh... why not just make Predator's Swiftness not work for cyclone, and leave Cyclone castable with no cooldown? I really don't get it. "Instant CC is bad so let's just have more time in between instant CC". Or, you know -- just get rid of instant CC? Seriously is it that hard?

Fourreur said:

#112 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

i think i speak for all druids when i say

im taking my ball and going the fuck home.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#113 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 22 December 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

If you mean destroyed as in can't rotate cc's to permanently keep someone out of the game then yes you can no longer do that anymore.

Jesus, it seems as though all druids want ezmode cc that lowers the games skillcap for them exclusively

Reading your posts you would think its s3/s4 in tbc where rdrids are dominating.  You know that hpals and rshams have far better representation in 2s and 3s right?  More viable comps, better representation over 2.2k, more oh shit Cds, and better burst healing.  

Please explain why, even with this gode mode CC you claim cyclone to be, are hpals and rshammys still better healers in arena play.

#114 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

cyclone was fine for rdruids

feral druids it was dumb

symbiosis for rdruids is dumb

remove the dumb

balanced game

#115 tim-x

tim-x
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:17 AM

View PostIzirak, on 23 December 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

Those 30 minute games with a feral were also paired with a spriest... and before separating bear Survivability into another talent tree.

Your comparison to enhancement isn't very fair. Feral's don't have a purge, TREMOR, healing tide, grounding, or as good a range on our interrupt. Clone was our main peel/cc to save team mates and one of the few ways we contributed to land kills and what really made us stand out / fun in arena. You shouldn't compare just two abilities to each other in this game, but the class as a whole instead.

Again.. I understand instant cyclones going out everywhere was too unavoidable, but putting a 30s CD on clone, including HARD CAST, is just stupid. We are already forced to tunnel somewhat (b/c of cps and bleeds). I could care less if we even had an instant clone at all, but please don't put a CD on it. Ir will just make feral  boring and much more undesirable to play with on a team.

And enhancement shamans don't have unhealable damage, an aoe disorient on a 30 second cooldown, symbiosis, a knockback, or a blink/vanish.

See what I did there?

Melee CC comparable to Melee CC. Spammable, rotatable, undispellable CC isn't overpowered?

#116 Toitles

Toitles
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Wyrmrest Accord
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1748
  • 3v3: 2115
  • 5v5: 864
  • RBG: 1754
  • LocationOAKLAND CITY REPRESENT

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

I think the design direction for MoP is to remove everything fun and interesting about each class, and to promote mindless tunneling of damage, just like awful players have always wanted.

affix said:

The #1 sign that your thread was unnecessary is if the you can copy+paste the thread title in to google, hit 'I'm feeling lucky', and get your answer

#117 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

View Posttim-x, on 24 December 2012 - 03:17 AM, said:

And enhancement shamans don't have unhealable damage, an aoe disorient on a 30 second cooldown, symbiosis, a knockback, or a blink/vanish.

See what I did there?

Melee CC comparable to Melee CC. Spammable, rotatable, undispellable CC isn't overpowered?

I don't think you "saw what I did there" in my earlier post. The point was your comparison was not only bad, but also meaningless. Different classes bring different types of cc, damage, and utility to the table and that's how it should be! I've been playing druid for 8 years because I just loved the idea of a shapeshifting, mobile, hybrid that left form often to perform other tasks like healing/cc. Now we don't even leave form to clone, and that's awful to me.

Cyclone has been a druid core mechanic since BC, and without it druids really lose their niche as a class in arena. I can't see why anyone would chose one over hpally/rshaman after the change to DRs for almost every comp I can think of that Rdruids shine in and I really can't see why they would choose feral over one of the other classes who share our DRs.

I don't think a casted clone is OP and I REALLY don't think a 30(s) CD for ferals to just CAST clone (ONCE THIS DR IS IMPLEMENTED) is cool at all. I AGREE that unavoidable (via instant) CC that also can't be dispelled is pretty dumb without a CD and I can't stress this point enough. They should still let us cast it though. Hell, just ditch instant clones all together! Maybe just let us use it with NS every min? I really don't care as long as I can still CAST cyclone. Any player can interrupt, cc me, out range, or just LOS it.

#118 tim-x

tim-x
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostIzirak, on 24 December 2012 - 05:32 AM, said:

I don't think you "saw what I did there" in my earlier post. The point was your comparison was not only bad, but also meaningless. Different classes bring different types of cc, damage, and utility to the table and that's how it should be! I've been playing druid for 8 years because I just loved the idea of a shapeshifting, mobile, hybrid that left form often to perform other tasks like healing/cc. Now we don't even leave form to clone, and that's awful to me.

Cyclone has been a druid core mechanic since BC, and without it druids really lose their niche as a class in arena. I can't see why anyone would chose one over hpally/rshaman after the change to DRs for almost every comp I can think of that Rdruids shine in and I really can't see why they would choose feral over one of the other classes who share our DRs.

I don't think a casted clone is OP and I REALLY don't think a 30(s) CD for ferals to just CAST clone (ONCE THIS DR IS IMPLEMENTED) is cool at all. I AGREE that unavoidable (via instant) CC that also can't be dispelled is pretty dumb without a CD and I can't stress this point enough. They should still let us cast it though. Hell, just ditch instant clones all together! Maybe just let us use it with NS every min? I really don't care as long as I can still CAST cyclone. Any player can interrupt, cc me, out range, or just LOS it.

The point of the comparison was that you went off on a rant about what other abilities shamans have, but obviously neglected to leave out the very powerful other abilities druids have.

I don't have a problem with druids being able to cast clone without it being on a cooldown so long as they leave shape to do it and if they get CS'd on it then they stand there unable to shapeshift for 6 seconds. The fact that if they get countered while doing it has no downside other than that they didn't land the CC is stupid.

#119 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

View Posttim-x, on 24 December 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

I don't have a problem with druids being able to cast clone without it being on a cooldown so long as they leave shape to do it and if they get CS'd on it then they stand there unable to shapeshift for 6 seconds. The fact that if they get countered while doing it has no downside other than that they didn't land the CC is stupid.

Yeah and CSing an enhancement shaman's Nature school should also disarm him and make him unable to use any skills whatsoever for 6 seconds.

Edited by Ctuhlu, 24 December 2012 - 04:12 PM.

Fourreur said:

#120 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 1247
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

They put dr on undispellable and often instant 6 sec cc that didnt have dr with anything else in this game since 2009?

SACRILEDGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<