Nitric
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2436

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

I'd really like to see Serpent Sting and Widow Venom combined. Only class that has a healing debuff that is a separate global. That being said, Blizzard will probably just remove it.

#62 Broxxy

Broxxy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1706
  • 3v3: 2134

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

View PostRhetorical1, on 05 February 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

focus is a lot better than gayass mana

well there is a fine line to that. Focus is better than how hunter mana was in vanilla and tbc. running with mana regen on melee weps, sitting in viper and having to o.o.c  drink more than any healer in the game. I thought they found a nice balance with it in wrath though . pulled the class away from drain comps but you could still put a small dot up to regen. wasnt worth the global for any healer to take viper off and it didnt feel like mana was a handicap.

#63 Pandamcpanda

Pandamcpanda

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

viper in wrath was still draining to much which is why they took it out, was the middle finger to any priest comp. Mana was horrific in bc arenas, but in wrath it was perfect, had plenty of mana to nuke, and when you were playing d or getting into position you could regen. As of right now doing an aimshot chim is pretty much all your focus, if your not getting any steadies off after that its 18 seconds to completely regen everything, which is ridiculous.
"Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people"

#64 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

Yea, I fucking loved mana in Wrath. If you were any good at the game you never ran out, which means that you could always use your skills when you needed to burst.

I can't stand the fucking channeling and derping around that happens when you don't have focus. Also they screwed our burst over so fucking bad because you can't string together as many instant hits as you used to.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<