Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Watcha think boys.


  • Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 626
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

Why can't they just make it where we can soulburn a fear to make it instant cast every 30 seconds? Owait, that would be smart. Hunter reroll was a good idea I guess

#82 brosearch

brosearch
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 1341
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 02 January 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

Why can't they just make it where we can soulburn a fear to make it instant cast every 30 seconds? Owait, that would be smart. Hunter reroll was a good idea I guess

lol that is a terrible idea. nobody should have instant cast fear that is ranged. CC, outside of stuns, should be casted.

#83 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 626
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

View Postbrosearch, on 03 January 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

lol that is a terrible idea. nobody should have instant cast fear that is ranged. CC, outside of stuns, should be casted.

...and then Psyfiend became a thing.

#84 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 648
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hmmm. I was thinking of transferring to Bleeding Hallow(For a friend), then I saw your name and decided not too.

#85 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 626
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 03 January 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

Hmmm. I was thinking of transferring to Bleeding Hallow(For a friend), then I saw your name and decided not too.

Good idea, I wouldn't want you to be known as the bad Mvp. :D




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<