#1 healalaras

healalaras
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/1/0/0/0/.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Hey I left WoW a week after ΜoP release and I was wondering if arena is fun to play with the new expansion.I'm only into pvp arenas btw and i will probably do some rbgs just for the points cause I don't really like them.Thinking of rollinh with my main shadow priest and my alt rogue.Is arena gameplay exciting as it was in the past or it sucks?

#2 Askin

Askin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 2233

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

View Posthealalaras, on 21 December 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

Hey I left WoW a week after ΜoP release and I was wondering if arena is fun to play with the new expansion.I'm only into pvp arenas btw and i will probably do some rbgs just for the points cause I don't really like them.Thinking of rollinh with my main shadow priest and my alt rogue.Is arena gameplay exciting as it was in the past or it sucks?

I don't think you can catch up with the gear progression, no matter which class you'll choose. This could probably result in having no fun at all.

#3 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

View Posthealalaras, on 21 December 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

I've tried to stick with it this expac, but I just cant anymore. I don't think i've adapted well at all to whatever playstyle you need for this particular expac. It seems like the more thought you give to the game, the worse you actually do.

In my personal opinion, i think the game actually sucks. The damage is through the roof, everyone is capable of such ridiculous burst, and so many games come down to the usage of cooldowns. There really isn't much "outplaying" anyone to win anymore, it's just about out-damaging them.

Crowd control is the worst it's ever been, with single classes being able to keep someone out of the game for 15+ seconds. Maybe the game will improve with 5.2, but it's just honestly not that fun anymore.Random shitbags can drop you while s-keying...

#4 healalaras

healalaras
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/1/0/0/0/.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

View Postterribleperson, on 21 December 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

I've tried to stick with it this expac, but I just cant anymore. I don't think i've adapted well at all to whatever playstyle you need for this particular expac. It seems like the more thought you give to the game, the worse you actually do.

In my personal opinion, i think the game actually sucks. The damage is through the roof, everyone is capable of such ridiculous burst, and so many games come down to the usage of cooldowns. There really isn't much "outplaying" anyone to win anymore, it's just about out-damaging them.

Crowd control is the worst it's ever been, with single classes being able to keep someone out of the game for 15+ seconds. Maybe the game will improve with 5.2, but it's just honestly not that fun anymore.Random shitbags can drop you while s-keying...
If ithe game is how you saying then the arenas gonna be bad for the whole expansion cause they can fix some things but they can't change the game dramatically and from what i understand there are a lot of things that need to be fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<