• Curse Sites
Help

5.2 wishlist - Communitys feed for buffs n' nerfs!

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#61 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

View PostAnother, on 21 December 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

dispel is not a part of normal rotation, you dont use icy touch in your rotation as dk, like I said it doesn't seem you know much about dks so you shouldnt post stuff you dont know about.

if alter time was at least 3 min cd then yea I would agree on it
ah sorry, i presumed it was since hots and other buffs on me are continuously purged vs dks, but i guess they are all retards doing a different rotation to you

View PostCrawthz, on 21 December 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

I haven't thought about it in that way, yes it would be almost too powerfull if undispellable. Thanks for the input. Reduce the duration maybe so you could get 3 globals off with it while having undispellable effect. Or just leave the whole spell as it is.
at the moment vs hunter/dk/shaman teams the spell is at best unreliable and at worst unusable/dangerous, needs some sort of change to either dispels in general or the spell for the first 2 or so seconds after you use it

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 21 December 2012 - 04:10 PM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#62 Mistyflip

Mistyflip
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/1/1/.
  • RBG: 959

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

nerf ferals
Posted Image

#63 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostNecrolina, on 21 December 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

I'd trade all of the positive changes for an undispelable mastery shield + ss. I'm already used to my sac being dispelled in roughly 2 seconds, but one of your most important talents shouldn't go to complete waste against the first competent mage / shaman / hunter team that comes your way.

I think it's more a matter of Shaman / SP / Mage purge being OP though, if they nerfed that maybe some of your buffs would stick for longer then a global.

#64 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostMirionx, on 21 December 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

I think it's more a matter of Shaman / SP / Mage purge being OP though, if they nerfed that maybe some of your buffs would stick for longer then a global.
XD

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#65 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

SS is fine cause it costs a lot of mana? it's still spammable and people have like 4 buffs tops..

Put a CD on it and it might be fine just like defensive dispel.

Forgot.

xD

Edited by Mirionx, 21 December 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#66 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostMirionx, on 21 December 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

SS is fine cause it costs a lot of mana? it's still spammable and people have like 4 buffs tops..

Put a CD on it and it might be fine just like defensive dispel.

Forgot.

xD
comparing mage spellsteal to purge and tranq shot is like comparing a bow and arrow to an assault rifle

#67 Asebring

Asebring
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2056
  • RBG: 2242

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

funny to see how all mages are screaming about ferals now, yea implent that stuff you wrote (topic) and you might aswell remove the specc. feral playerbase so small compared to fotm classes like mages so when mages get nerfed and have hard time against ferals its everywhere, all that may be needed for feral is a short cd on cyclone that's it (perhaps cd stacking aswell but that goes for more classes)
If you can't swim with the big fish, stay out of the water

#68 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

altertime sucks for using defensive right now, sigh dk, hunter, shammys and priests can spam dispel with no worry

you cant make a post like that on forums, ppl always cry when they counterclass or someshit like that are going to get buffed or even on suggestions like that.

warrior uptime 100% lol]
also ferals

30%nef heal also looks like blizzard luv meele cleaves

idk but owl druids getting too strong with that 30% nerf heal too

Edited by Coldizzle, 21 December 2012 - 09:24 PM.

#69 Koshimo

Koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1513

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 21 December 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

comparing mage spellsteal to purge and tranq shot is like comparing a bow and arrow to an assault rifle
no its like comparing an overpowered ability to an overpowered ability
xD

#70 piptip

piptip
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1673

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

mage asking for nerfs across the board and a dozen buffs for his own class.  
makes sure to delete a buff on mages to try and pass as not biased.

troll thread started by a 2k biased player getting so much feedback /sigh

#71 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

View Postpiptip, on 21 December 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

mage asking for nerfs across the board and a dozen buffs for his own class.  
makes sure to delete a buff on mages to try and pass as not biased.

troll thread started by a 2k biased player getting so much feedback /sigh

Do you honestly, honestly come ratingbash on a thread where I try to provide a thread to talk about possible changes for the future? Do you think I AM THE GUY who makes patch notes?
Go ratingbash me more if it helps you feel better about yourself, I don't care. Yes I might not have a title on myself because this is actually my first season I do ANY proper arenas, besides hit 2.2k and afk in Durotar or PvE like I've done for the last 3 seasons and in TBC.

On top of what I've said about other classes, I gave abit more detailed opinion how to make mage, my own class; a possible alternative on playstyles which would make them cast something at all.
Just like many have also posted a opinion how to fix/improve their own class in a way that
a)Would not affect PvE
b)Would not turn them into overpowered state too much

And this kind of feedback on a classes is in my opinion a nice thing to talk about.

Now give me proper feedback on yours, how would you like to fix YOUR class to make it's playstyle interesting, fix the most retarded thing about it or nerf it if it's overpowered?

Edited by Crawthz, 21 December 2012 - 05:36 PM.

www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#72 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

an glyph that make alter time undispelable would be great :)

Edited by Coldizzle, 21 December 2012 - 05:38 PM.

#73 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostAsebring, on 21 December 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

funny to see how all mages are screaming about ferals now, yea implent that stuff you wrote (topic) and you might aswell remove the specc. feral playerbase so small compared to fotm classes like mages so when mages get nerfed and have hard time against ferals its everywhere, all that may be needed for feral is a short cd on cyclone that's it (perhaps cd stacking aswell but that goes for more classes)
its not only mages, its anyone who doesnt play a feral or play with a feral

and ferals couldn't shit roots in cata, and the would have been the best melee if not for rogue legendaries, so it doesnt seem to kill the class

#74 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Thread was full retard ever since it started.

#75 Artunias

Artunias
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

I don't think his list is that bad, mages probably don't need as much help as he posted. But who cares. No need to rip him a new one.

Warriors:
Shockwave 30 sec cd.
Avatar either changed for less damage but a shorter cd or avatar/reck are exclusive to each other while active might be ok. I think I'd prefer the shorter cooldown less damage however.

Druids:
I still think displacer could use a bit longer cooldown
Feral instant clone is dumb. I don't know the best change but it needs to be adjusted

Paladins:
Blinding light should be changed
Rets need buffs

Death Knights:
A little more passive survivability
Strang off the GCD makes sense, no rune cost

Rogues:
Could use a slight damage buff
Survival buffed a bit as well, especially against melee

Priests:
Shadow could use a few tools taken away, life swap would probably make the most sense
Disc obviously needs help

Other classes seem pretty fine, could probably use a few tweaks but I don't have any offer.

#76 Ohnoitspaul

Ohnoitspaul
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Elemental 1/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

Buff Shamans.

#77 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

i would also like to see defensive nerfs to the classes that can currently afford to play without full resi gems, brings damage far more in line if everyone is in full resi and not stacking pvp power for even more stupid cleave damage

#78 Deyzx

Deyzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Either making step baseline or atleast lower the CD and let us step (and break) roots

#79 tonnylol

tonnylol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/2/0
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostArtunias, on 21 December 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

Rets need buffs
First person to realise, bravo! :D Need more people to support this.
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. - Bruce Lee

#80 Kurum

Kurum
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 767

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 21 December 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

Do you honestly, honestly come ratingbash on a thread where I try to provide a thread to talk about possible changes for the future? Do you think I AM THE GUY who makes patch notes?
Go ratingbash me more if it helps you feel better about yourself, I don't care. Yes I might not have a title on myself because this is actually my first season I do ANY proper arenas, besides hit 2.2k and afk in Durotar or PvE like I've done for the last 3 seasons and in TBC.

Just a rule of thumb, its usually not a good idea to defend yourself agaisnt rating bashing by saying you've been a 2.2k player since TBC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<