• Curse Sites
Help

5.2 wishlist - Communitys feed for buffs n' nerfs!

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#41 Another

Another
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2482

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

From dk point of view like I said before : strangulate on 1 min cd without rune requirement and off gcd like every other silence in the game, gnaw on 30 sec cd and amz baseline

Other then that they need to fix all instant cc in the game and stuff like pom, warrior fear, blind, ns should be on same cd as pvp trinket

#42 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

View PostStigmaticAscetic, on 21 December 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

The 100k crit on the dispeller and dispelled is enough imo.

mine does 80k, but that damage doesnt matter in relation to covering your fears with ua's everyone just dispels it because they ll get the fear %100 anyway and that damage usually doesnt create pressure unless you are going on the healer. It used to be about taking chances as a healer, see if you ll dispel the ua/corruption or fear, thus people didnt want to take the chance of dispelling ua and the person sitting in fear still.

The thing is they will never change the damage usually for pve reasons, don't expect them to increase sustained damage for any class and nerf the cooldowns.

I'd just love it as a warlock if they made the gateways casting time lower, its impossible to get in some maps against some classes.

#43 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostAnother, on 21 December 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

From dk point of view like I said before : strangulate on 1 min cd without rune requirement and off gcd like every other silence in the game, gnaw on 30 sec cd and amz baseline

Other then that they need to fix all instant cc in the game and stuff like pom, warrior fear, blind, ns should be on same cd as pvp trinket

my brother another

#44 tonnylol

tonnylol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/2/0
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

Retribution paladins need some kind of buff or mechanic change when it comes to arena, in BGs and 1v1s we're a'ight. Basing a class around BGs and 1v1 is really dull.
After the healing nerf we got gimped so much really. Our Templar's Verdict doesn't even do damage in comparison to other classes "main abilities", the fact that you have to spend 3 stacks of holy power to pull this spell out with such a small amount of damage is quite sad in my eyes.
Also having to choose between 30 sec cooldown on stun, repentance and a slow is utterly bad! Make the slow effect a passive thing for retribution and change that talent out with the WOTLK stunbreaker on freedom.
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. - Bruce Lee

#45 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

also sps shouldnt have lifeswap, or there should be some sort of internal CD with disperse so they cant swap/disperse.

i believe discs having lifeswap exclusively would bring them up a notch and make them abit better, it's still so heavily countered compared to sps having disperse.

#46 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 21 December 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

Paladin
-Blinding Light has now a cast time same as Repentance
-Something needs to be done with Paladins not casting anything, hard to say what without affecting PvE. Maybe reduce PvP power effiency on instant cast and buff casted

I'd like to see WoG removed or given a mana cost so we don't oom in 2 minutes by spamming FoL and reduced mana cost on other heals.

Divine Plea needs the 50% healing reduction removed.

Repentance needs a longer CD along with 25~ seconds.

Blinding Light needs a cast time of 1.5 seconds. Maybe even make it single target.

Instant heals are dumb, Holy Prism heals for way to much and FoL for to small amounts.

Divine Favor needs to be undispelable and Divine Protection usable while stunned, remove the glyph and keep it at 20% DR against both magic and physical.

Denounce crit thing needs to be removed, that's so overpowered it's unreal.

Clemency needs to only give double sac and freedom, double bop feels like it's to good.

Edited by Mirionx, 21 December 2012 - 02:41 PM.

#47 inkorperated

inkorperated
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1944

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 21 December 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

psyfiend is useless. spec into MC.
I'd love to if I didn't get disconnected whenever I took damage while channeling it.

Edited by inkorperated, 21 December 2012 - 02:42 PM.

#48 Hiroshx1

Hiroshx1
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 768
  • 3v3: 384
  • RBG: 1989

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

How to kill feral spec in 1min. Nice post bro /jk

Edited by Hiroshx1, 21 December 2012 - 02:47 PM.

#49 Maticzor

Maticzor
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Skullcrusher
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

- Make shadowstep baseline
- Revamp frost bomb or buff frostbolt, we need a direct on demand burst not cast a dot and wait for it to explode and if dispelled it doesnt do dmg.

#50 djmethodx

djmethodx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/0/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2230
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Rating bashing is useless, but if it makes you feel better; please continue. It's lovely when your reading and mental capabilities are given a slight job, you excert into weakest form of insult.

Rofl yea, ppl playing @1.8k know everythink about the game, they should be allowed to write patches/hotfix themself.
Ur post seems to be about a huge buff for mages and a overall nerf for all melees, obliously thats not objective.

Some ideas for the upcoming patch :

Put a DR on Warbringer with other stuns, Bigger CD on shockwave (30sec seems good) nerf the dmg on it, maybe reducing Avatar duration and reducing his CD (less burst, more constant dmg), make spells on Second wind/safeguard tier viable.

Some rogues CD must be baseline (Step/Cheat death or prep), made them less squishy, maybe bring Recup back.

Mages seems fine right now, make PoM not working with Alter time can be good for reducing insta ccs in the actual game, make barrier undiepellable, make frostbolt usable/viable again

Nerf shapshifting for druids (maybe not moonkins), put a cd on it like warr stances, reduce the duration of ferals burst cds (40sec shadow dance lol). make some changes on symbiosis (Divine prot instead of Divine shield for example when use on a paladin), make displacer beast unusable when silenced/kicked

Buff Disc in some ways :P, make sps unable to disperse when kicked on a shadow spell.

#51 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

View PostGekz, on 21 December 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

In addition to what you have stated:

Remove psyfiend and replace it with a single target fear, 1.5 sec cast, 20 sec cooldown.

Make disc unaffected by battle fatigue.

Buff focused will to 35%

Glyph of Desperation baseline.

Revert SWD to how it was pre-mop.

Buff smite/holyfire and nerf atonement so it doesn't affect pve.

Give disc defensive dispel two charges.

All changes on that list are required for disc priest to be able to do arena and have been requested since beta launch but ignored except the Psyfiend change you mentioned.
I would prefer Mind Control to become baseline and replaced in first tier of talents with a Chakra stun, why not?
You get rep+hoj+blinded , hex into cap totem ,then deal with interrupts; disorient + double cyclone into pounce, I understand that by game design priest should always be the 4th best healer(1.5 season of cata druid was a fluke)

It's easily proven by one thing: Disc priest has no healing cooldown. Look what classes have as healing cooldowns.

Treeform, nature's vigil
Guardian of the ancient kings, divine favor
Healing tide/stream totems, Ascendance

Disc: 0

In arena when you have a bad situation, real healers use a defensive cooldown, next bad situation they use healing cooldowns. Not only disc priest has the worst defensive cooldowns among all healers, the class does not have a healing cooldown.

To summarize:
-Give disc a healing cooldown
-Buff smite and holyfire, nerf atonement so you don't change pve dynamics
-Make sw: death usable above %25 but make it also do %5 damage above %25, so no one in PVE uses it and people who played priest because of this spell are satisfied.
-Make mindcontrol baseline or give a second cc like chakra stun, every healer has it and psyfiend is useless because it's one shottable,can be turn-eviled,  losable because of 2 sec cast and so on.
-Either remove cooldown of massdispel for discipline or make it less cost less mana. 40k mana is overkill for the worst healer.

#52 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

View PostAnother, on 21 December 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

yep

#53 Necrolina

Necrolina
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2313

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostMirionx, on 21 December 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

I'd like to see WoG removed or given a mana cost so we don't oom in 2 minutes by spamming FoL and reduced mana cost on other heals.

Divine Plea needs the 50% healing reduction removed.

Repentance needs a longer CD along with 25~ seconds.

Blinding Light needs a cast time of 1.5 seconds. Maybe even make it single target.

Instant heals are dumb, Holy Prism heals for way to much and FoL for to small amounts.

Divine Favor needs to be undispelable and Divine Protection usable while stunned, remove the glyph and keep it at 20% DR against both magic and physical.

Denounce crit thing needs to be removed, that's so overpowered it's unreal.

Clemency needs to only give double sac and freedom, double bop feels like it's to good.

I'd trade all of the positive changes for an undispelable mastery shield + ss. I'm already used to my sac being dispelled in roughly 2 seconds, but one of your most important talents shouldn't go to complete waste against the first competent mage / shaman / hunter team that comes your way.

Edited by Necrolina, 21 December 2012 - 03:16 PM.

#54 Koshimo

Koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1513

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

make sacred shield not complete shit, give hpallys something against fear (blood fear mostly), and make sac not dispel able or something along those lines.

ps instant heals aren't even close to broken because its complete rng, if they crit you keep someone alive if it doesn't crit they do nothing.

Edited by Koshimo, 21 December 2012 - 03:19 PM.

#55 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

I think the point of this thread was for people to actually suggest changes, not just abuse the op for his less detailed class changes for classes that he clearly doesn't play. Then again i'm surprised players like rofrot can actually read and write, so expecting decent posts from them is probably a bit much. In terms of mage changes:

Really wish people would stop asking for frostbolt damage buffs, or suggesting that a single frostbolt debuff gives the whole 15% damage increase, that was implemented as a 3 stack to be  a pve buff that is rarely up in pvp, and with the state of melee and their stuns/interrupts atm i really dont want frostbolt to be 50% or more of our damage, frost mage game play is built around which bomb you pick so get used to it until the next expansion where they redesign the class again.

Alter time should definitely be made un-dispelable if there are no other changes to the brainless dispel spam that hunters/shamans/dks are able to do right now, this would actually promote it as a survival ability, rather then now when its almost always better to use it and cancel it as fast as possible for a damage boost since the retard friendly dispel classes you are fighting are spamming dispel probably without even noticing you cast it. A better change would be to leave it dispelable but remove brainless dispel abilities like they did with spellsteal, since this would also be a nice buff for resto monks and druids and disc priests.

Spellsteal is fine as it is and doesnt need changing, your mana bar is now your spellsteal bar and allows you to steal an important ability or a buff at a vital time 80%-90% of the time, which is fine

As for all the complaints about pom ring, i don't see whats wrong with it and dont think it needs changing at all, and if it does get nerfed in any way then a similar nerf had better be applied to warrior fear.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#56 Another

Another
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 21 December 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

I think the point of this thread was for people to actually suggest changes, not just abuse the op for his less detailed class changes for classes that he clearly doesn't play. Then again i'm surprised players like rofrot can actually read and write, so expecting decent posts from them is probably a bit much. In terms of mage changes:

Really wish people would stop asking for frostbolt damage buffs, or suggesting that a single frostbolt debuff gives the whole 15% damage increase, that was implemented as a 3 stack to be  a pve buff that is rarely up in pvp, and with the state of melee and their stuns/interrupts atm i really dont want frostbolt to be 50% or more of our damage, frost mage game play is built around which bomb you pick so get used to it until the next expansion where they redesign the class again.

Alter time should definitely be made un-dispelable if there are no other changes to the brainless dispel spam that hunters/shamans/dks are able to do right now, this would actually promote it as a survival ability, rather then now when its almost always better to use it and cancel it as fast as possible for a damage boost since the retard friendly dispel classes you are fighting are spamming dispel probably without even noticing you cast it. A better change would be to leave it dispelable but remove brainless dispel abilities like they did with spellsteal, since this would also be a nice buff for resto monks and druids and disc priests.

Spellsteal is fine as it is and doesnt need changing, your mana bar is now your spellsteal bar and allows you to steal an important ability or a buff at a vital time 80%-90% of the time, which is fine

As for all the complaints about pom ring, i don't see whats wrong with it and dont think it needs changing at all, and if it does get nerfed in any way then a similar nerf had better be applied to warrior fear.

I don't think you know how the dk class works if you think we can "brainless dispel spam". Also alter time un-displeable would basically be a bubble on 90 sec cd.

#57 StigmaticAscetic

StigmaticAscetic
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2158

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Besides from the buffs that monks are already getting they will get way stronger once all the instant CC is removed since monks have nothing to break it with aside from PVP trinket, we do however have high mobility which means i can easily avoid casted CC like sheep or things like priest fear. I would love to see a buff to enveloping mist though, or reverse the nerf they did to it atleast..

#58 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

View PostAnother, on 21 December 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

I don't think you know how the dk class works if you think we can "brainless dispel spam". Also alter time un-displeable would basically be a bubble on 90 sec cd.
bringing us back to the point of this thread:)

brainless as in the dk is not seeing a important/useful buff being used and reacting to attempt to dispel it, the dispel is part of the normal rotation, making it brainless

and i dont see anyone complaining atm that mages survivability is too good, but i do see people complaining about their damage, so making an ability that currently can only reliably be used for burst also become reliable when used to survive would be a good change, no? probably the best change with the state of dispels currently would be to make it undispelable for 2-3 seconds after use, so you actually get to see the buff on you instead of an enchancement shaman purging it the same global you apply it.

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 21 December 2012 - 04:07 PM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#59 Another

Another
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 21 December 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

bringing us back to the point of this thread:)

brainless as in the dk is not seeing a important/useful buff being used and reacting to attempt to dispel it, the dispel is part of the normal rotation, making it brainless

and i dont see anyone complaining atm that mages survivability is too good, but i do see people complaining about their damage, so making an ability that currently can only reliably be used for burst also become reliable when used to survive would be a good change, no?

dispel is not a part of normal rotation, you dont use icy touch in your rotation as dk, like I said it doesn't seem you know much about dks so you shouldnt post stuff you dont know about.

if alter time was at least 3 min cd then yea I would agree on it

#60 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostAnother, on 21 December 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

Also alter time un-displeable would basically be a bubble on 90 sec cd.

I haven't thought about it in that way, yes it would be almost too powerfull if undispellable. Thanks for the input. Reduce the duration maybe so you could get 3 globals off with it while having undispellable effect. Or just leave the whole spell as it is.

View PostAnother, on 21 December 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

if alter time was at least 3 min cd then yea I would agree on it

It's a 3min cd, reduced to 90sec by 4set bonus. Maybe mage setbonuses needs reworking.

Edited by Crawthz, 21 December 2012 - 04:10 PM.

www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<