5.2 wishlist - Communitys feed for buffs n' nerfs!

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#21 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

was waiting to read the op's rogue changes

fucking horrible.

#22 Quixotic

Quixotic
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • LocationGöteborg, Sweden

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

so what you are saying is; nerf all the other classes and buff mages? :D
For some people awesomeness is only one step away, for me on the other hand i've already crossed that line with a fucking mile.

#23 Ermurazorqt

Ermurazorqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 768

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostQuixotic, on 21 December 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

so what you are saying is; nerf all the other classes and buff mages? :D

Haha was thinking the same, the mage changes you suggest is out of hand if you make all those happened considering mage is still by far one of the best classes.

I really don't like when one person tries to balance all classes, like you have no suggestions for warlocks whatsoever besides buff damage? What about making Unstable affliction give a soul shard back when dispelled? Make haunt undispellable? etc.

#24 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

View Postmethodman2, on 21 December 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

was waiting to read the op's rogue changes

fucking horrible.

How would you change rogues without bringing them to s11 state? Do yu have trouble staying on a target? Do you feel weak as fuck when trained?
Would baseline SStep or Prep help you?
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#25 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

View PostErmurazorqt, on 21 December 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

Haha was thinking the same, the mage changes you suggest is out of hand if you make all those happened considering mage is still by far one of the best classes.

I really don't like when one person tries to balance all classes, like you have no suggestions for warlocks whatsoever besides buff damage? What about making Unstable affliction give a soul shard back when dispelled? Make haunt undispellable? etc.

And why I brought whole topic up to discussion? Because all the nerf/buff demands are scattered throughout the million post and buried in depths of thousand topics. Having one thread while discussing objectivly helps and for example, I've gained already knowledge of how to fix certain spells and abilities from being in overpowered state to be more inline with others without nerfing them to ground and spitting on them afterwards.

On the topic, dispelling Haunt and/or UA should bring a Soulshard, but do you lack damage or survivability? I agree though, dispelling UA should have consequences rather than the small one currently live.

What do you think about Braindances suggestion to Blood Fear, good or bad?

#26 Domesauce

Domesauce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2098

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

I just have to say how hilarious OPs post is. Just a list of nerfs to every class, except mages which is entirely a list of buffs, and then rogues DKs and most notably HUNTERS are fine. lmao

#27 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostDomesauce, on 21 December 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

I just have to say how hilarious OPs post is. Just a list of nerfs to every class, except mages which is entirely a list of buffs, and then rogues DKs and most notably HUNTERS are fine. lmao

Can you think further than one thing at a time. Buffs and nerfs to certain abilities would and will bring indirect buffs and nerfs to certain class/spec/comp.
For example, if Shockwave would be removed, it would indirectly buff rogues viability slightly.
Same with nerfing shadowpriest utility would bring warlock to a better state.

All of the things changed in this game directly or indirectly buff/nerf other things not even ment to happen, like Battle Fatique nerf hit restodruids harder than hpala and rshaman making rshaman alot more viable alternative to shatterplay's healerspot.

Edited by Crawthz, 21 December 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#28 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

When it comes to druids I would like to see 3 things change for restoration druids.

1. Put displacer beast on a 1 minute cooldown (Up from 30 seconds)

2. Revert the 30% battle fatigue back to 15% for druids (this applies to priests and monks aswell)

3. Give Ironbark a 45 seconds cooldown (up from 30 seconds)

Something I thought of for shamans aswell regarding the purge. Revert it back to one magic dispell and make the glyph purge 2 but give it a 8 second cooldown, same as the defensive dispell.
Posted Image

#29 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

View PostFleinflex, on 21 December 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

2. Revert the 30% battle fatigue back to 15% for druids (this applies to priests and monks aswell)

Way Battle Fatique works is it's impossible to tweak it on specific class. It's autoapplying Mortal Strike and effects everyone.

It should be reworked to give flat -% reduction on healing output when using a certain specialization in Arenas/RBG. Agreed on thought that the extra -15% applied should have only be on rshaman/hpala and -5%'ish on rdruid. Hard to say about numbers without testing though.

#30 Armagedon

Armagedon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2123

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 21 December 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

-Totemic Restoration does not include Grounding and Tremor

If this was the only change in the whole patch I'd still be happy.

#31 toheja88

toheja88
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 21 December 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

How would you change rogues without bringing them to s11 state? Do yu have trouble staying on a target? Do you feel weak as fuck when trained?

-Shadowstep being 15 sec cd breaking roots/slows.
-Working baseline cheat death (the one that actually rely on to save you), 60 sec ICD instead 90. Replace talent with anything.
-Recuperate healing for 20k-30k so it actually worth using when you are getting trained.
-Being able to vanish when faerie fired.

Edited by toheja88, 21 December 2012 - 01:11 PM.

#32 idevpro

idevpro
  • Junkies

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

View Posttoheja88, on 21 December 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

-Shadowstep being 15 sec cd breaking roots/slows.
-Working baseline cheat death (the one that actually rely on to save you), 60 sec ICD instead 90. Replace talent with anything.
-Recuperate healing for 20k-30k so it actually worth using when you are getting trained.
-Being able to vanish when faerie fired.

Rofl, gg changes to unkillable rogues.
Love how ppl here suggest changes, BALANCE the game brah
Posted Image

#33 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

If they made purge glyph effect be baseline in enhance and ele and just removed it as a glyph would that solve the problem?

Also, OP please stop posting mage buffs you are making people angry

#34 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 21 December 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

So, 5.2 is coming to PTR according to Tweets and Blues soon™. After first PTR build, it's about 2-3 months and patch is live.

Question is; what do YOU want to see getting buffed/nerfed/fixed/tweaked and WHY?

Priest
-Glyph of Mass Dispel removed, Discipline has baseline 0.5sec, Shadow 1.5sec (haste affected)
-Mass Dispel only removes control effects, not other debuffs
-While in Shadowform, healing done by priest reduced by -30% (brought to level with other hybrid healers)
-Dispelling Discpriest shield heals the target by 50% left of the remaining absorb as a 4sec HoT

Posted Image

so basically it's another nerf to disc priests on massdispell to save you from md block (YEY) and you put a hot on dispelling shield which is gonna be purged right after but the spammin shammy. HURRAY
OH OH OH mages...

View PostGekz, on 21 December 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

In addition to what you have stated:

Remove psyfiend and replace it with a single target fear, 1.5 sec cast, 20 sec cooldown.
Make disc unaffected by battle fatigue.
Buff focused will to 35%
Glyph of Desperation baseline.
Revert SWD to how it was pre-mop.
Buff smite/holyfire and nerf atonement so it doesn't affect pve.
Give disc defensive dispel two charges.

psyfiend is useless. spec into MC. (pls lower casting time thanks!!). If you fix desperation and sw:d you don't need to buff smite and holyfire, you just take those glyph and instant holy fire +20% more dmg on smite will fix it (hopefully).
The dispel with 2 charges :D my idea :D <3<3<3<3<3. I believe focused will doens't need a buff. it's fine the way it is. Just make sure you increase the healing output on stuff like mending and penance and buff absorption.

ALSO FUCKIN CHANGE LVL 90 TALENTS !!! and remove void shift from shadow specs ... or make it share cd with dispersion. THANKS

View PostHynníx, on 21 December 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

Would like to see some disc damnge buff and healing so they would be on pair with other healers
rogue burst with all cds should probaly be nerfed a bit as its really high and buff their damnge outside of shadowdance & blades as its terrible.
give them Prep baseline
Apart from that I liked most of what you said

Yeah, i agree, ... how couldn't i .. ? the problem is you would rage as fuck even with those changes XD

OH !!!! LAST THING. For monks.. Get em something to dodge cc and nerf healing burst.. Seriously. So far i noticed : you get cced to oblivion, you get out u top stuff up in 3 secs but you oom. It's the only healer with no mechanisms to escape ccs.. and with current state of insta cc it kinda gets screwed far too easilly
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 djmethodx

djmethodx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/0/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2230
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

I hope blizzard dont read this thread, or atleast 2.2k dudes from this season rofl

#36 sounds

sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

Strong mage buffs

#37 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 21 December 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

so basically it's another nerf to disc priests on massdispell to save you from md block (YEY) and you put a hot on dispelling shield which is gonna be purged right after but the spammin shammy. HURRAY

What I ment and and what I wrote, MD should not take damaging abilities off when used on friendly targets, keeping the bubble and block removal as it is.
And for the hot, either instant heal or undispellable hot.

I hope blizzard dont read this thread, or atleast 2.2k dudes from this season rofl

Rating bashing is useless, but if it makes you feel better; please continue. It's lovely when your reading and mental capabilities are given a slight job, you excert into weakest form of insult.

#38 StigmaticAscetic

StigmaticAscetic
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2158

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 21 December 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

On the topic, dispelling Haunt and/or UA should bring a Soulshard, but do you lack damage or survivability? I agree though, dispelling UA should have consequences rather than the small one currently live.

The 100k crit on the dispeller and dispelled is enough imo.

#39 latturalol

latturalol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1/.
  • 2v2: 2341
  • 3v3: 2445
  • 5v5: 2281
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Paladin cc is abit much but honestly it feels like the first season we can actually do something game changing instead of brb hoj

#40 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 21 December 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

step baseline

cheat death never proccing on 1% hp

reduce the cooldown on evasion to 2mins

rogues are fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<