Zom
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

- Tree form lasts too long, reduce the duration, reduce the CD.
- Offensive dispels shit on druids and shamans so hard when they're cc'd.  1 cc vs a druid and 2 gcds later all hots gone, same thing with shamans ES / riptide.
- Extremely difficult to pick someone up as a druid, shaman you can riptide / unleashed elements and crit for 260k.  Swiftmend hits not even half that.
- Every healer gets shit on by KFC cc that's not unique, the only 1 that can avoid it is pally with sac etc assuming it's not dispelled or priest with a well timed shadow word death.

My main beef with this expansion is 8 second dispels vs instant unlimited offensive dispels.  Should put offensive dispels on 8 seconds as well especially with classes that can double dispel / purge.  It shouldn't be an option to just spam purge as the healer in certain comps (play KFC all you do is clean people because your pressure is so high)

#22 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:11 AM

View PostMirionx, on 26 December 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Man i got the same issue wtf and i dont even play a druid

right but my point is the druid class is supposed to "heal over time" through this if there are full hots on my target and then i use light heals (druids shouldnt have big heals) and that with the already ticking hots SHOULD heal someone to full. druids are beat by swapping when hots are not on target. remove the glyph of lifebloom and increase lifeblooms ticks. its the best fix to give druids a weakness but keep then strong at the job they are supposed to do

pally and shaman are supposed to bomb large heals to make up for the lack of hots or use shields like sacred or ES to deal while ur in cc and again, bomb heals out of the cc.

atm druids seem to "have hots" but still bomb heals. tree form regrowth spams faceroll as fuck and not very HOT like is it?

Edited by zzyzzyzz, 26 December 2012 - 04:15 AM.

#23 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

View PostMirionx, on 26 December 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Man i got the same issue wtf and i dont even play a druid

But you have 2 more outs (sac,bubble) Then once you are out you have the option of bop. Once we have no trinket we are fucked.
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#24 ñåéé

ñåéé
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Protection 1/2/2/2/0/2

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

You should really stop comparing classes to eachother given each class has it's own benefits and what-not. Fact is Druid's were never really made to pump heal constantly on a basis but rather to kite as well as CC. Same goes for Paladins they were never really meant to be a PvP class since all they can do is heal but 1 CS and they are locked out and they gave them an extra CC which in order to get it you got to show your face and then everything goes wrong in a split :D Same goes for priests being the most amazing absorb class but truth be said they need some tweaking :/ Point is people should start seeing the class for what it can do and use it instead of want it to do the same as every other class.

Edited by ñåéé, 26 December 2012 - 01:02 PM.

#25 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

View PostHendie, on 26 December 2012 - 10:27 AM, said:

But you have 2 more outs (sac)

I wish, but since mop every class has a million spammable purges and we have 1 trash debuff

#26 majorblood

majorblood
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2202

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 25 December 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

Druids are actually the best healers currently. Just like Rogues are extremly good defensively, and they have insane pressure. I was helping my friend level the other day, he was a 88 warrior, a level 89 rogue took him to 0% in stun and smoke before I could even help. I then ran after him, but he just blinded me. Basicly 2vs1 and I am level 90. Warriors should have better defense and Mages more mobility.
its like im reading the battle.net forums

#27 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostKoshimo, on 21 December 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

lmao you have the best healing cd in the game which makes you and your entire team unkillable and every healing class has trouble healing mongo damage.

What is that pic in your profile?  Just curious.  Trying not to say something mean but thinking it.

You are a hpal, you come of out of cc with holy power charges for instant heals.  Do not exaggerate tree form, it makes you look dumb and bias.  Arena class representation shows that hpals and rshammys have more success above 2.2k than rdruids, doesn't look like "unkillable entire team mode" does too much good.

#28 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

View PostHotted, on 25 December 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

are you joking?

^ Sorry someone was already calling out that clown, I'll move along.

#29 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

View Postmajorblood, on 31 December 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

its like im reading the battle.net forums

Maybe because you have no idea what sarcasm is even if it hit you in the face

#30 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

two things that needs to change, revert the 15% healing debuff and put displacer beast on a 45 sec or 1 min CD. Do that and we are perfect.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<