• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

unrepentable unsapable in tree form.
reduced cost of wild growth

overall class change that needs to make regrowth a weaker burst heal but hots more powerful. why do druids tickle ppl with hots then regrowth for 100k +35k shield? why not make regrowth a very powerful hot with minor healing and buff hots. afterall..... isnt druid the "heal over time class"

you cannot get natures swiftness as feral or moonkin. this is awful awful awful what were u thinking

i also think things like NS hex and NS clone are stupid but in the current meta i think its fine to avoid globaling. in the future id want these things removed

---------- INCARNATION (tree form) -----------

tree form change - tree form grants 15 seconds with a LONG cd or in 1 encounter that can be shifted and used for as long as you want every 1min and healing it grants is increased by 10 percent

ideally you can shift to tree every 1min for however long you require and ACTUALLY top someone off without being "unkillable for a long time" or "ruining your mana" maybe u need only 3 seconds so you pop tree for 3 seconds do your thing then its on cd for another min with 12 seconds left

second tree form idea - tree form lasts 15 seconds and grants 30 percent more healing as well as the instant casts etc and cost of spells reduced by 50 percent. again the "long unkillable tree" is a bad design that ruins mana and isnt that strong of a heal increase

reduced cost of regrowth by 1-2k mana or a major glyph that does so. SOMETHING that can keep me competitive with shaman/pally mana

-------- NATURES VIGIL ------

one take on natures vigil is that it can be more of a static spellpower/heal increase and you can take away the spellpower from HOTW. currently i feel HOTW is the ONLY talent to take simply because a static 1k spellpower far far far outdoes any "burst cd". if im casting regrowths, the people most likely are going to live regardless of me using a burst cd or not. druids are the "HOTS CLASS" this means adding things that help "non hot related" non static stats dont make sense for druids. would u use a burst cooldown for a priest that makes your flash of light better? or something that gives you 1k spellpower the entire game and thus helping all of your mini spells that make up your class like POM shield and renew

natures vigil is a boring awful talent but.... make it not break cc's when healing. its supposed to be a GOOD thing not bad. a "burst healing cd" doesnt really help us with hots. no one pops natures vigil so the rejuv ticks for 17k instead of 15 or the lifebloom ticks for 6k instead of 5. this is a terrible "druid cd" natures vigil can be a "reduced mana cost cd" that provides druids a way to compete with the mana regen of other classes or a form of "aoe healing talent"

currently i feel druids are one of the weakest AOE healers and maybe natures vigil is a good cd to "catch up" without again RUINING mana pools

Edited by zzyzzyzz, 20 December 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#2 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

I think biggest concern about restodruids for the moment is our lackluster healing output
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#3 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

Displacer beast too good, healing too weak.

There you go. Fixed the class.

#4 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

thats why natures vigil will work better as a passive hot/heal buffer and a tree form thats up more often but less powerful will help as well

#5 Koshimo

Koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1805
  • 3v3: 2099
  • RBG: 1706

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostJacquelol, on 21 December 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

I think biggest concern about restodruids for the moment is our lackluster healing output
lmao you have the best healing cd in the game which makes you and your entire team unkillable and every healing class has trouble healing mongo damage.

Edited by Koshimo, 21 December 2012 - 02:36 AM.

#6 Cobeliany

Cobeliany
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1588
  • 3v3: 672

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

30 seconds of op healing then your fucked

#7 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostKoshimo, on 21 December 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

lmao you have the best healing cd in the game which makes you and your entire team unkillable and every healing class has trouble healing mongo damage.

thats why im saying its a bad cd. u should noit have 45 seconds of anti mongo

#8 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 959
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

I'm pretty sure even in ToL your partners can die if you eat 1-2 CCs with your trinket down.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#9 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

Uhm....

#10 Zerud

Zerud
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/./0/./.

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

I'd like to see them give incarnation the same treament as nature's vigil, reducing its cooldown and reducing its duration and/or its effect. I never liked long cds, esp not when they turn u into a god for half a minute and tickle outside of them.

#11 Hotted

Hotted
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2295
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

are you joking?
Spoiler

Posted Image
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hotted89
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hotted89
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hotted89
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hotted89

#12 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

he didnt even read what i posted. i suggesting nerfing its length so you are not a god for 45 seconds and a peasant for the rest of the match

#13 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2477
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 2541
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Reducing the runtime of it would nerf druids soo bad once again. I'm happy to have atleast 15 seconds in a game where I can tell my mate that he wont have to worry about dying, which still happens against some meelecleaves.

I don't care about those small changes or well.. "nerfs" coming with 5.2. All we need is more healing and we are good to go again.

#14 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

"changes I'd like to see"

No one gives a fuck about what you'd like to see. Druids are fine at healing right now and unsappable tree form? you just want to be double retard proof now?

stopped reading after that. get a clue.

#15 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

View PostSkizzlol, on 25 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

No one gives a fuck about what you'd like to see. Druids are fine at healing right now and unsappable tree form? you just want to be double retard proof now?

Druids are actually the best healers currently. Just like Rogues are extremly good defensively, and they have insane pressure. I was helping my friend level the other day, he was a 88 warrior, a level 89 rogue took him to 0% in stun and smoke before I could even help. I then ran after him, but he just blinded me. Basicly 2vs1 and I am level 90. Warriors should have better defense and Mages more mobility.

Edited by averagepriestz, 25 December 2012 - 09:27 PM.

#16 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

i think druids don't need more healing in a way, for the right of the game, other healers should be lowered to the same level, with damage being lowered still too, to get the wounded game status.  but if healing and damage stays the same i could see druid healing definitely being raised, i still think that displacer beast is a little silly, but wahtever.  not like they will do any changs correctly

#17 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

druids best healers atm.do u even play the game ?whats druids compared to shamans/paladins then

#18 Ermurazorqt

Ermurazorqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 768

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

So many posts in this thread that I hope are trolling:

Druids have decent defensive for themselves but for their partners they have way less than both Paladin and Shaman right now. Ironbark, Tree of life, that's about it? and Tree of life do fuck all these days, any warrior team will out damage regrowth spamm easily. But lately I Find Arena Junkies filled with clueless Paladins who just want to nerf every other healer and every caster to the ground so we will only see those super skilled comps like TSG, especially US Paladins.

View PostSkizzlol, on 25 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

First off some people do seem to care considering this post has 16 replies to it. Secondly how is druid healing fine right now? Any MS effect team and your hots will do absolutely nothing forcing you into spamming Regrowth which by now do less healing than Shadow priest flash heals.

For on-topic: I feel like Resto Druids atleast can take a small comfort in the fact that Double purge glyph got nerfed as well as Blood fear, since from my personal arena experience those two were always the worst for Druid's to deal with.

Secondly it's pretty much like Felic says that if you nerfed Displacer's Beast and buffed hots, especially Rejuvenation should heal for more if you ask me, Druids would be in a good state even with the cyclone nerf.

Finally can all the freaking Paladins on AJ stop living in the past and hating on Druid's for TBC And Wotlk? It's not the same class anymore. Paladins has just as good CC as Resto druids, even better than druids in 5.2 imo, they also have stronger healing, way stronger healing and good defensives like double BoP and bubble. With the CC changes in 5.2 Paladins will be way better than druids and imo they allready are.

#19 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

my mains a lock and mage and i agree flat cs blood fear and never casting is bad.

i suppose most ppl are unable to be unbias. druid healing is bad. the thing that makes you think its ok, is the fact that godcomp has life swap 2x blocks gives druid a block and can dispell druid.

shaman can run virtually any comp and get at least glad and druid has maybe 1 good comp thats better with a sham

currently vs say a KFC if druid gets scatter trapped and the priest shockwaved at same time. someone must trinket or death. this is unavoidable because hunters have no deadzone and thus can jump over with 0 consequences. heres the most important point

a FULLY HOTTED person SHOULD NOT DIE in an EIGHT SECOND CC from FULL TO ZERO
in the past you beat druid by training a target that reduces incoming damage and then swapping to primary kill target so there are no hots and u can get a kill. how is training something that has EVERY HEAL a class has to offer on it a viable strat? because the hots passively heal for shit and blow up for shit

Edited by zzyzzyzz, 26 December 2012 - 01:35 AM.

#20 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

View Postzzyzzyzz, on 26 December 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

currently vs say a KFC if druid gets scatter trapped and the priest shockwaved at same time. someone must trinket or death. this is unavoidable because hunters have no deadzone and thus can jump over with 0 consequences. heres the most important point

Man i got the same issue wtf and i dont even play a druid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<