• Curse Sites
Help

[Resto Druid] What spells to use in these situations? (Returning player)

Resto Druid Healing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Johusa

Johusa
  • Members

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Hi guys! I played WAY back in BC and am looking to get back into WoW with my friends in Arena. I'd like to know what is the optimal spells to use during these situations as a resto druid.

What spells do you use to/when: (This is primarily for 2's and 3's, mostly 2's)

1) You are stunned and your Warrior/Partner is taking damage with no trinket. He's at low health (25-30%) Once you get out of the stun/disable what spell rotation do you do to pop your partner back to full? (I've been spamming regrowth and healing touch and putting skin on my partner but I'm sure I'm doing it wrong...)

2) When the match just started do you start rolling hots on your partner already? If so what do you do? Rejuv + 1 stack lifebloom? 3x stack lifebloom already and just keep it up? Do you roll HoTs on yourself too early or just hide behind something?

3) When you are being targeted as the focus you probably don't have time to cast any spells like healing or regrowth...so what do you do? I read that mobility for druids is our best way of damage mitigation but you have to get SOME HoTs rolling on yourself right? So far I've been putting 1 Lifebloom and then Rejuv, then going bear and running around stuff. Is that what you guys do? Should I barkskin? What do you do when you are focused?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resto, Druid, Healing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<