#41 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

To sum this thread up, the OP is 100 percent right. And if you play melee cleave youre a fucking cunt if you think you have skill.

#42 Hakasa

Hakasa
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Sarcasm, it's a great thing.

:warrior: :warrior:

#43 J_DA

J_DA
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 1698

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Tbh you're all too used to playing a game where you can fake someone once and get yourself to 100% with one heal. When I play Wotlk vs teams with a 50% mortal strike it takes like 3/4 casts+other healing methods to get them to full! There's nothing wrong with healing at the moment just people have trained themselves to not peel off their healer and mindlessly tunnel their healer until one of them dies without CCing (unless you're a good player which you'll only see other high comps playing the metagame like this)..

#44 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

played last night on my druid and faced kfc over and over and in tree form with full hots spamming regrowth health bars just dont move vs t2 warrior/hunter damage, but when i played my pally two nights ago the healing change was pretty much unnoticed, gg resto druids gettin shit on again.

and while i agree resto druids were a bit over the top before the nerf with displacer/symbosis/two barkskins, healing output nerf was not the right change.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014/
the best playlist ever-https://www.youtube....FVT_S-TjfEu-GC2
NEW: best playlist ever 2- http://www.youtube.c...feature=mh_lolz
twitch.tv/bornlol
youtube.com/bornlolwins

#45 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

View PostJ_DA, on 20 December 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

Tbh you're all too used to playing a game where you can fake someone once and get yourself to 100% with one heal. When I play Wotlk vs teams with a 50% mortal strike it takes like 3/4 casts+other healing methods to get them to full! There's nothing wrong with healing at the moment just people have trained themselves to not peel off their healer and mindlessly tunnel their healer until one of them dies without CCing (unless you're a good player which you'll only see other high comps playing the metagame like this)..

It is 10x easier to play a melee cleave including kfc than any other comp. Do you dispute this?

#46 Iniciate

Iniciate
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2055

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

I started playin once more, and did some 3s now, 10-4 we went at 2.4k mmr, but all i can say DAMN we meet alot of Retared melee cleave who overlap cc and still we lost few games, even how terrible outplayed they were, i have to spam regrowth to keep my partners alive, compared to before it only happend when Rsham purged my targets,

#47 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

View PostIniciate, on 20 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

I started playin once more, and did some 3s now, 10-4 we went at 2.4k mmr, but all i can say DAMN we meet alot of Retared melee cleave who overlap cc and still we lost few games, even how terrible outplayed they were, i have to spam regrowth to keep my partners alive, compared to before it only happend when Rsham purged my targets,

This is my point exactly. You can literally do everything proper and still lose to derps. Last night while I was getting tunneled a warrior stunned me, then warrior feared me (while I was stunned). By the end of the stun I was at 20 percent and life swapped. The warrior didnt even blink, he just kept tunneling me to 30 percent so I dispersed, to which he still just kept pumping damage into me. 0 swaps, 0 CC, 0 thinking, 0 skill. 3 multi glads with damn near full resil gems, etc lose to 3 fucking DERPS who barely have 2200 achievs. It happens all the time now.

#48 Peacesells

Peacesells
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/1/0

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 20 December 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

It is 10x easier to play a melee cleave including kfc than any other comp. Do you dispute this?

Someone's spoiled... a warlock who had it easy for 11 seasons is crying over melee cleaves? I agree, it was much more fun in s7/s8 for example, when LSD would just overlap every single CC on one target, silence a warrior and global you from 100%-0%. Much more skill guys! You have to cast!
Peace sells ...but who's buying?

#49 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostPeacesells, on 20 December 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Someone's spoiled... a warlock who had it easy for 11 seasons is crying over melee cleaves? I agree, it was much more fun in s7/s8 for example, when LSD would just overlap every single CC on one target, silence a warrior and global you from 100%-0%. Much more skill guys! You have to cast!

Half my titles are from feral druid. Were not debating season S7/S8, we are talking about the current state. I know your warrior brain takes a while to warm up so ill give you a pass.

#50 Ruxxe

Ruxxe
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1498
  • 3v3: 959
  • RBG: 1528

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

:D

#51 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

Also you bring up season 8? Was that not the season of the shadowmourne/armor pen/ double healer skill comps? You know, where to get glad the warrior tunneled a target while the priest binded every button to mana burn?

#52 Nelehx

Nelehx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

our time to shine cya
swe ofc ^^

#53 Nearz

Nearz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Rashgarroth
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 20 December 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

This is my point exactly. You can literally do everything proper and still lose to derps. Last night while I was getting tunneled a warrior stunned me, then warrior feared me (while I was stunned). By the end of the stun I was at 20 percent and life swapped. The warrior didnt even blink, he just kept tunneling me to 30 percent so I dispersed, to which he still just kept pumping damage into me. 0 swaps, 0 CC, 0 thinking, 0 skill. 3 multi glads with damn near full resil gems, etc lose to 3 fucking DERPS who barely have 2200 achievs. It happens all the time now.

Man, I know that feeling...
Having trouble to kill a dps, switch to the healer.
That's the double melee team thinking so be happy that you're the one focused! :)

#54 Cobeliany

Cobeliany
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1588
  • 3v3: 672

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Playing with skilled partners and losing to melee cleaves that have never broken 2k in their lifes makes me sad :mellow:

Edited by Cobeliany, 20 December 2012 - 06:53 PM.

#55 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2477
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 2541
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostCobeliany, on 20 December 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

Playing with skilled partners and losing to melee cleaves that have never broken 2k in their lifes makes me a sad panda :mellow:

you cant be a panda as druid mate. you gotta decide

#56 Cobeliany

Cobeliany
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1588
  • 3v3: 672

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

idk wachu talkin about

#57 vomite

vomite
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1328

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

View PostYarmyxx, on 20 December 2012 - 11:20 AM, said:

u can no longer get full hp with 1 heal = crying in forums :(

haha
haheahehahehahehae

400k greater healing wave with 1,5sec cast time. Yeah shaman mastery is fine

#58 rageTG

rageTG
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostPeacesells, on 20 December 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

Perhaps you should go back to kindergarden

Where is this GARDEN you speak of?

#59 Cranky

Cranky
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

I love the two camps in this game. "All you do is tunnel and derp derp" - Caster "All you do is cc forever and still do crazy dmg" - Melee. Been like that forever. For some reason "casters" have a superiority complex. I know from personal experience playing at 2450+ with priest, druid, hunter, rogue, and warrior that there really is not a difference in the leet skillzors it takes to play well. Some classes are just more limited than others in what they can do. Very amusing to see all the casters whine since forever when a melee team beats them. But when they win its cause of they are so skilled and outplayed the derpy melee. /sigh I guess that's WoW for ya haha.

ON TOPIC: My rdruid feels weak now. Need to play with an spriest or mage at the least. Went regrowth glyph to help me keep people up :D

Edited by Cranky, 20 December 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#60 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

View PostCranky, on 20 December 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

I love the two camps in this game. "All you do is tunnel and derp derp" - Caster "All you do is cc forever and still do crazy dmg" - Melee. Been like that forever. For some reason "casters" have a superiority complex. I know from personal experience playing at 2450+ with priest, druid, hunter, rogue, and warrior that there really is not difference in the leet skillzors it takes to play well. Some classes are just more limited than others in what they can do. Very amusing to see all the casters whine since forever when a melee team beats them. But when they win its cause of they are so skilled and outplayed the derpy melee. /sigh I guess that's WoW for ya haha.

ON TOPIC: My rdruid feels weak now. Need to play with an spriest or mage at the least. Went regrowth glyph to help me keep people up :D

so true.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<