#101 Saru93

Saru93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

They nerfed healing because they were too many Disc Priests on top of every 3v3 ladder

#102 Superkåre

Superkåre
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

View PostSaru93, on 21 December 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

They nerfed healing because they were too many Disc Priests on top of every 3v3 ladder
did the healing nerf affect shields too?

#103 Iniciate

Iniciate
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2055

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

This 15% feels like the world to me at least as a rdruid i used to be able to solo 2x dps in 2s at 1500 mmr, now i cant even survive one for a while, and speaking about 3s, already layed my penny on this one, but Yeah losing to 2.4k melee cleave who overlaps HoJ Fear and Trap at the sametime

#104 Demio

Demio
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationNJ

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

yup that seems to be the trend.. lose to shit melee cleaves who just tunnel. sweet game.

#105 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 20 December 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

This is my point exactly. You can literally do everything proper and still lose to derps. Last night while I was getting tunneled a warrior stunned me, then warrior feared me (while I was stunned). By the end of the stun I was at 20 percent and life swapped. The warrior didnt even blink, he just kept tunneling me to 30 percent so I dispersed, to which he still just kept pumping damage into me. 0 swaps, 0 CC, 0 thinking, 0 skill. 3 multi glads with damn near full resil gems, etc lose to 3 fucking DERPS who barely have 2200 achievs. It happens all the time now.

You sound like a person who's disgustingly full of himself.
Posted Image

#106 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostRaak, on 21 December 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

You sound like a person who's disgustingly full of himself.

If I came off arrogant I am sorry. The intent was to get the point across that melee cleave is and always has taken significantly less skill than any other comp. I did not intend to put myself on a pedestal. I do NOT mind losing and when I lose to other comps that simply outplay us I still have fun and enjoy the learning experience from the loss. However melee cleave comps do NOT outplay you, the simply just win. There is nothing to learn and is not fun to play against. I would rather lose 10 games in a row to a team with at least one caster on it than lose one game to a melee cleave.

#107 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 21 December 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

Yeah, you can kite the derps around a pillar while they still pump unhealable dps into, and in the process put your healer in an impossible situation. Good idea mr paladin. Please stick to what you know, which is picking a target and screaming "GO HARD"!

Seriously though I cant tell if youre retarded or just trolling. Your class leads me to think retarded though to be honest. What fucking benefit would kiting a melee behind a pillar be? Holy shit youre dumb.

rofl why so upset? My paladin is level 85. I play a resto druid and with a Dk and affliction warlock. We get shit on 85% of our games by melee cleaves training our warlock. But I just used the same argument as you. "Just pillar the chaos wave". You ever thought they might pop it when you are not behind a pillar? On one of your DPS?

Hence "hey, just kite the melee" LOL. You can't do it you know. You do come off as completly biased and retarded, but thats okay. I dont think melee cleaves take less skill than castercleaves to play. I get put into one instant CC into the other. Deepfreeze into Solarbeam into fear into silences. They just pop all their aids to begin with, and entire team seems to be dropping.

Game is shit, what is your problem lol. (P.s. I dont go "lol warlock enjoy the last 11 seasons" because i dont know if u actually play it, and it has nothing to do with the discussion).

#108 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 21 December 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

rofl why so upset? My paladin is level 85. I play a resto druid and with a Dk and affliction warlock. We get shit on 85% of our games by melee cleaves training our warlock. But I just used the same argument as you. "Just pillar the chaos wave". You ever thought they might pop it when you are not behind a pillar? On one of your DPS?

Hence "hey, just kite the melee" LOL. You can't do it you know. You do come off as completly biased and retarded, but thats okay. I dont think melee cleaves take less skill than castercleaves to play. I get put into one instant CC into the other. Deepfreeze into Solarbeam into fear into silences. They just pop all their aids to begin with, and entire team seems to be dropping.

Game is shit, what is your problem lol. (P.s. I dont go "lol warlock enjoy the last 11 seasons" because i dont know if u actually play it, and it has nothing to do with the discussion).

I have already written you off as a retard. So no need to keep talking to me. Your posts just get more and more retarded.

#109 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostBraindance, on 20 December 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

The regen nerf is a very good idea. Now regarding the cc chains I disagree - the dmg/cc playstyle is what separates classes from each other. Some do damage, other cc. More cc is very bad - it's way better having to deal with high damage than not playing for 60% of the game. I don't want to see combos like trap clone clone clone trap as I did in BC. If I was designing the game no player could be ccd for more than 10 seconds in a row, and no  hit would take more than 20% of a player's hit.

I definitely agree with you, would be nice to see 10 sec max CC chains and hits not taking more than 20% hp.  Here's the problem though, if that was implemented now, no one would die b/c healing is too high.  So we would be back at LSD s8 where LSD vs LSD times out.  That's why I recommended the mana regen nerf.

Although there were some obvious things that were terrible in TBC, they were some things we can learn from.  Hunter/priest/xx teams would play drain comp and basically counter anything with a mage or rogue.  Hunter teams struggled vs lock teams that fear spammed.  Lock/rdruid/xx would struggle vs RMP and crazy openers.  There were counters but several styles were viable.  Today I feel like people rush to whatever style is FOTM which makes huge changes to arena playstyle and setups we see.

#110 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Off topic but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway:

Just want to say <3 my priest healers and hope you guys the best.  We druids feel your pain for having to put up with the shit show that was Cata resto druid.  I hope you guys don't have to go a full expansion before becoming viable again.

BUT,

Comparing the 3 current viable healers, I feel like rdruids are most affected by 15% healing reduction and are also most vulnerable to CC.  The same  has soo much "noise" now, you have much less windows where you can freely cast.  Instant crap is flying around all over the place, when you juked a silence in wotlk you had 10-15 sec where you could get shit rolling.  I'm also finding positioning to be far less important and reliance on overpowered Cds, which lowers the skill cap.  A lot of times I'm mindlessly spamming displacer beast at the end of a CC chain to avoid next CC and get a free stealthed heal out.  Bad design IMO

In regards to the healing reduction and cc vulnerability comment, hpals come out of cc charged up w/ holy power and big instant heals, shammys have oh shit buttons, and rdruids have slow ramp up.  If we are lucky to come out of a cc chain w/ rejuv on a target, swiftmend is OK, otherwise we have a 1 min NS or 3 min tree form to save teammates.

#111 Badrat

Badrat
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1979
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Nerf ferals and shadow priests pls. Then im happy with the nerf.

#112 vindz

vindz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1631
  • 3v3: 2442
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostBadrat, on 21 December 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Nerf ferals and shadow priests pls. Then im happy with the nerf.

Im agreed with the ferals, But leave the shadow alone. they pretty much dont got offheals anymore and getting trained 24/7 by dogcleaves. what u on about nerfing them? please explain.

#113 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 21 December 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

I have already written you off as a retard. So no need to keep talking to me.
  Posted Image

#114 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

View PostKettu, on 21 December 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

Posted Image

Point taken, lol.