• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

Hi,
I'm unable to change my talents in the waiting area.  I get an error message from one of my addons... think it picks one at random.  I have had it say spamthrottle a few times and it has also said other addons I can't remember which ones.  I get an option to ignore or disable.  I've always clicked ignore because I need the addons in question to play apart from spamthrottle.  Any ideas on what is causing this?
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#2 Dubsidia

Dubsidia
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

Simple, update all your addons and go through and remove any that really aren't necessary. If that doesn't work link the error message as it usually has some info on which addons are causing all your other addons to play up, as it only takes one out of date addon or bugged addon to mess everything up. If we find the addon playing up you can check other forums to see if its a common problem and can help addon devs to fix bug by linking error message. ^~^

You can also turn off those error messages that come up on your screen if you don't want them bugging you every arena.
Found /reload would get my talents system to work after receiving disable/ignore msg. worth a try.

Hope I helped.

#3 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

This has nothing to do with addons. It's a bug in their own code and it will simply blame the last addon to cause taint in the error message.

/reload is the only temporary solution.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#4 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

updated all addons and it didn't help unfortuantely... thanks for info  Thaya... will try that out.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<