Jump to content

PvP Community and PTR


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rodrigorm

rodrigorm
  • Members
  • Posts: 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Quote


Greg Street @ghostcrawler
@wowdossa Very few players participate in PvP on PTR. We test what we can, but we can't approximate the behavior of 10M players.



Don't you guys think it's about time we participate more in the PTR? I've been wondering how did the so-called "PvP community" have let they come up with some stupid stuff (some even stealth-stupid stuff) in 5.1, and this seems to explain it all.

I don't know about how many players in AJ does participate in the PTR actively, but I do recognize that most of them says PvP is broken, game isn't fun anymore, etc. Isn't playing the PTR and giving active feedback a way to prevent ridiculous things to happen and a way to shape the PvP in the way we want?

Just wondering...

#2 RavageDionne

RavageDionne
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 91
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1709

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Every time I try to get on it, it's down.
And alot of gladiators, r1 players, and the like play it. They simple choose to ignore the people who know the flaws and strengths, weaknesses and bugs, in and out.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Enter the nightmare, this future does implore,
A techno city state, a prison nothing more.
Rounded up like cattle, you're forced in to the trains,
Nothing that you've ever known will bring you so much pain.

Posted Image


#3 rodrigorm

rodrigorm
  • Members
  • Posts: 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostRavageDionne, on 18 December 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

Every time I try to get on it, it's down.
And alot of gladiators, r1 players, and the like play it. They simple choose to ignore the people who know the flaws and strengths, weaknesses and bugs, in and out.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

I thought that some reply like this might come up.

This is very sad, indeed.

#4 Polizei

Polizei
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 844
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

View Postrodrigorm, on 18 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Don't you guys think it's about time we participate more in the PTR? I've been wondering how did the so-called "PvP community" have let they come up with some stupid stuff (some even stealth-stupid stuff) in 5.1, and this seems to explain it all.

I don't know about how many players in AJ does participate in the PTR actively, but I do recognize that most of them says PvP is broken, game isn't fun anymore, etc. Isn't playing the PTR and giving active feedback a way to prevent ridiculous things to happen and a way to shape the PvP in the way we want?

Just wondering...

You will never shape the PvP  the way you want no matter how many angry nerds yelling the same thing if you are not banging GC's wife (aka be GC).
<poliisi mies kerho>

#5 rodrigorm

rodrigorm
  • Members
  • Posts: 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostPolizei, on 18 December 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

You will never shape the PvP  the way you want no matter how many angry nerds yelling the same thing if you are not banging GC's wife (aka be GC).

I hope you do realize that I didn't mean to shape anything the way I want, but the way WE, the PvP community, want.

Nonetheless any girl who choses to sleep with GC doesn't deserve my penis inside of her.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<