bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

http://us.battle.net.../battlegrounds/

Let's be serious, anybody above 2600 or above 2300 with less than an 80% win ratio is exploiting.

Amazing.

Edited by bIlliAn, 18 December 2012 - 07:35 PM.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#2 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

http://us.battle.net...3v3/LavaCleave/ Clearly that Shamans 3100 rating is legit I mean just look at his 3s.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#3 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

no1 fucking cares about rbgs

get over it fuck

#4 Bloobungle

Bloobungle
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1785

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

What's wrong with enjoying team-based competition? Have you ever played a team sport that's epic to the final minute? You know that feeling you get when you win? Probably not. Watch some of the Kollektiv vs. Bailamost series. They had several games that came down to the wire.

I can only assume that people who 'hate' RBG's are unable to play with or tolerate others. Please... explain to me:
What do you dislike about them? How can Blizzard cater to your special needs?

And yes, the RBG ladders are borked. Bailamos started a thread on the community forums about a month ago and nothing has changed.

#5 snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostJokerplex, on 18 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

no1 fucking cares about rbgs

get over it fuck

what kind of question is that? obviously people care about RBGs. If they didn't, there wouldn't be a section on this website about it, let alone people making threads in it. It's people like you saying stupid stuff like this, that makes this site a lot less productive

#6 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

View PostPopewest, on 18 December 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

what kind of question is that? obviously people care about RBGs. If they didn't, there wouldn't be a section on this website about it, let alone people making threads in it. It's people like you saying stupid stuff like this, that makes this site a lot less productive

I figure that he means Blizzard doesn't care, which is all the matters, and its true.

#7 Polizei

Polizei
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostBloobungle, on 18 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

What's wrong with enjoying team-based competition? Have you ever played a team sport that's epic to the final minute? You know that feeling you get when you win? Probably not. Watch some of the Kollektiv vs. Bailamost series. They had several games that came down to the wire.

I can only assume that people who 'hate' RBG's are unable to play with or tolerate others. Please... explain to me:

And yes, the RBG ladders are borked. Bailamos started a thread on the community forums about a month ago and nothing has changed.

If they hate RBGs (like lot of people do) and post here, doesnt that imply they can tolerate others since even though Ive tried, you cant soloque for arenas (even though you can solo them quite alot Poli"solo"zei 1v5).
<poliisi mies kerho>

#8 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

View PostBloobungle, on 18 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

What's wrong with enjoying team-based competition? Have you ever played a team sport that's epic to the final minute? You know that feeling you get when you win?

Nothing wrong with that. The thing is, If arena is NBA, rbg is curling(women's). It's imaginable that people can watch curling on the edge of their seat. It's just preference

Watch some of the Kollektiv vs. Bailamost series.
I did watch Kollektiv's stream, they kept saying fuck RBGs and can you replace me?

-The queues are too long,
-The games are too long,
-Objectives are fucking dumb,
-You(as a player) have very little control over the outcome of the game.
-I enjoy the combat aspect of the game. I like the fact that every time I outplay an opponent, it gets my team closer to victory. Rbg is just one big cluster fuck where the combat revolves around who does most damage, who heals most, who solar beam / vortex's more etc. It's closer to a pve fight.

And because of that, I don't think RBGs represent the pvp aspect of this game and should not be on this site.
Hope this helps.

#9 Athlete

Athlete
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2167
  • 5v5: 862
  • RBG: 2364

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 19 December 2012 - 04:13 AM, said:

-The games are too long,
-I enjoy the combat aspect of the game. I like the fact that every time I outplay an opponent, it gets my team closer to victory. Rbg is just one big cluster fuck where the combat revolves around who does most damage, who heals most, who solar beam / vortex's more etc. It's closer to a pve fight.

using your brain for more than 30 seconds at a time must be difficult
Posted Image

#10 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostAthlete, on 19 December 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

what a constructive comment

#11 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

View PostAthlete, on 19 December 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

It must be, looks like it's the phenomena that you are experiencing after reading someone's perspective and insulting him over it because you randomly thought it was directed at you.

Edited by Djandawg, 19 December 2012 - 05:14 AM.

#12 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

-The games are too long,

And because of that, I don't think RBGs represent the pvp aspect of this game and should not be on this site.
Hope this helps.

lol
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

Remove temple of Random dogness and is gd

#14 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1558
  • 3v3: 959
  • RBG: 2322
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

Must be real difficult for this Djandawg guy to leave his small box of arena. He probably gets lost and confused in the big ol' battlegrounds. Funny how you complain of Athlete being insulting when your entire "perspective" and "argument" is insulting. Re-read your word choice, premises for your argument, etc. They consist of "fucking dumb", "I have a short attention span", and "I can't control things". All of your comments are rudimentary and narrow-minded. Instead of coming to a thread to insult others for what they play and care about, run along, grab a sharpie and write "Gladiator" on your name tag at whatever crap minimum wage job you work at.

Anyways @OP. It's a joke. The first 200 or so players on the ladder are 100% exploiters. The highest rated player this season is Dsectionhaha at 2547 because he played on the Tich team the first week which had inflated S9 MMR. Blizzard fixed the arena ladder exploiters, and yet exploitation has been occuring in RBGs for over the past year. It's very sad.

Edited by Bailamosx, 19 December 2012 - 09:14 AM.

Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://rbgs.tv/

Posted Image Posted Image

#15 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 19 December 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

Must be real difficult for this Djandawg guy to leave his small box of arena. He probably gets lost and confused in the big ol' battlegrounds. Funny how you complain of Athlete being insulting when your entire "perspective" and "argument" is insulting. Re-read your word choice, premises for your argument, etc. They consist of "fucking dumb", "I have a short attention span", and "I can't control things". All of your comments are rudimentary and narrow-minded. Instead of coming to a thread to insult others for what they play and care about, run along, grab a sharpie and write "Gladiator" on your name tag at whatever crap minimum wage job you work at.

Anyways @OP. It's a joke. The first 200 or so players on the ladder are 100% exploiters. The highest rated player this season is Dsectionhaha at 2547 because he played on the Tich team the first week which had inflated S9 MMR. Blizzard fixed the arena ladder exploiters, and yet exploitation has been occuring in RBGs for over the past year. It's very sad.

scumbag bailamos

complains about exploiters on ladder

sells carries

gtfo you are literally as bad as them

Edited by Polygonzz, 19 December 2012 - 09:23 AM.

#16 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 19 December 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

Judging by your sub 2200 rating, looks like you need one yourself. Unfortunately, my time and energy is quite valuable and we're fully booked for the Holiday season. If I fit you in it'll have to be for at least $400 an hour.

Thanks,

Bailamos

interesting rank 1 helmet you got there .. if you're rank 1 i am batman

i am not batman.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#17 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

Judging by your sub 2200 rating, looks like you need one yourself. Unfortunately, my time and energy is quite valuable and we're fully booked for the Holiday season. If I fit you in it'll have to be for at least $400 an hour.

Thanks,

Bailamos

you're an idiot. how is that relevant to you selling carries and screwing up the ladder? Ironic that you mention that especially since your entire team is 2400+ except for 3 people / carries that take it down to my rating, where the bg is not even a contest.

i am over 2200 in rbgs but this website doesn't often update for whatever reason I haven't been that low since the first week NOT THAT I CARE ABOUT RBG RATING I just win 2 games a week for the extra 600 points.

what do i even need 2200 rbgs for anyways when I'm on a 2400 arena team? you just beat around the bush and are not even replying to my comment. so either address what i said or don't comment at all.

you are so immature you go straight to my rating with your comeback. kind of low and completely irrelevant. how about you address what I said? Oh wait, you can't because its true and you are a scumbag who causes the problem he complains about. just shut up. I've heard you pay half your teammates to play with you and buy them dinner. Pretty sad if you ask me.

your time is valuable hahaha u play this game all day loser

Edited by Polygonzz, 19 December 2012 - 10:09 AM.

#18 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 19 December 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

"Fucking dumb" was directed at RBG objectives, It's my opinion,I don't like playing a game where my individual play contributes so little to the outcome, I also think that 9v9 fights come down to what I mentioned previously.
I don't engage in personal attacks, it's just not how I use forums. I'll respond briefly though:

I was responding to some post (with some humor) and I can be dead wrong in that post, it's possible. The thing here with you and the other guy is, you take the views of someone as an insult to YOU and act defensive because you associate your personalities with rbgs.

People have a lot more important qualities, an rbg should not define you, a semi-humorous post should not be able to push you to the point of making an insult post when you are completely irrelevant to the post I responded to and your name is not even mentioned.

An RBG is not a good representation of wow pvp (again this is my opinion, not saying anything bad about you)

Edited by Djandawg, 19 December 2012 - 01:02 PM.

#19 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Thanks,

Bailamos

Is that the rate you paid for your rank 1 carry? :)

Edited by djp771133, 19 December 2012 - 01:49 PM.

#20 Toxile

Toxile
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2006
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

-The games are too long,

Hope this helps.

Queued any arena lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<