• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/1/1/.
  • RBG: 959

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hello, AJ community.
Sorry if this topic was already discussed, I was not able to find the answer.
I used to cast hand of freedom on my teammates while being cycloned, however this has changed since 5.1 I guess.. There was no patch note about this. Is it intended change or a bug?
And the second question I got is: sometimes I am not able to bop my teammates while intimidating shout is on me(no overlap with silence or stun, only warrior fear), and sometimes it seems to work properly. What does it depend on?
I appriciate your help a lot.

#2 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

It was a bug and it got fixed

#3 Polizei

Polizei
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

View PostStapler, on 18 December 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

Hello, AJ community.
Sorry if this topic was already discussed, I was not able to find the answer.
I used to cast hand of freedom on my teammates while being cycloned, however this has changed since 5.1 I guess.. There was no patch note about this. Is it intended change or a bug?
And the second question I got is: sometimes I am not able to bop my teammates while intimidating shout is on me(no overlap with silence or stun, only warrior fear), and sometimes it seems to work properly. What does it depend on?
I appriciate your help a lot.

HoF in Cyclone was around forever, Blizzard even made few blueposts about it during the years but it was never a big concern and it was "under the radar" for nerfs as it didnt have so huge impact on anything. Most of the time it was unsure whetever it was intented or not, but seems they finally made a decision.

BoP in warrrior fear depends greatly on the position of Mars around the Sun during the year and its angle on moon of Saturnus, Titan. My theory is, that if Titan is visible from Mars with a telescope (it is not behind it), your BoP is castable but during the rotation it will become visible again making BoP thus uncastable.

Hope this helped.
<poliisi mies kerho>

#4 Eazymothafukne

Eazymothafukne
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1988
  • 3v3: 2604
  • 5v5: 1152
  • RBG: 957

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hope they revert the nerf or bug fix whatever. Hurt pallys alot if they get cloned vs feral teams and their team mates just can't do anything causes alot of problems at the moment due to the state of this game.
http://i.imgur.com/L60huZm.png
150k Shield slam avatar crit. ^

Real gamers unite

#5 Stapler

Stapler
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/1/1/.
  • RBG: 959

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Thank you guys,

BoP in warrrior fear depends greatly on the position of Mars around the Sun during the year and its angle on moon of Saturnus, Titan. My theory is, that if Titan is visible from Mars with a telescope (it is not behind it), your BoP is castable but during the rotation it will become visible again making BoP thus uncastable.
So, I have to face my mate to BoP him, thanks :)

#6 vorborg

vorborg
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1946

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

.fh hfg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users