Spriest Arena 2s 3s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mack_Visca

Mack_Visca
  • Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hello Everyone,

So, I am an Spriest and I run 2s with a rogue. When we play against 2 dps (warrior, rogue) we tend to loose and probably due to the fact that I do not contribute much to the fight.

Warrior charges, beats me up, stuns me, silences me, charges again etc. I can barely get a dot out. I use fear, psyfiend but nothing... it feels like they are always immune. Am I doing something wrong? How can I rid the warrior off my back?

How do you guys think I should go about? What strategy should I follow?

Thank you in advance,

Mack

P. S. Feel free to ask me any questions, if you happen to have any.

#2 Moreudirl

Moreudirl
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2481

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

use void tendrils, and fade and run out of there. Vanish while stunned as well to lessen some damage.

#3 Dargonlordx

Dargonlordx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2011
  • LocationGothenburg, Sweden

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

Force trinkets early with an early blind on one target, as soon as he trinkets, use void tendrils and get away, let the rogue start stunlocking and come out for quick dots spellpowertrinket and your fiend on the selected target. Try keeping up shadow word pain on as many targets as possible, the hunter, the hunterpet and ofcourse the warrior. Keep LoSing the hunter as good as you can while shielding yourself, using PoM and renew. Use your mindblast proccs from the Swp's and if the warrior manages to get on you disarm him with a couple orbs.
Hopefully they will have switched to your rogue who already should have feinted in the beginning of their burst, you shield him and try to land as many fears on the hunter and his pets aswell and the warrior should already be dropping fast. Remember to grip your rogue LoS if he's in trouble and heal him up quickly as the warrior is much more controllable after the initial trinket.

Good thing to do after you get a fear on the hunter is to have the rogue run to you so that the warrior gets close. Shadowbomb - hunter cant shoot you and you might be able to do some more damage =)

Practice! Priests have lots of ways to deal with things but I feel you though, It sure can be rough :D

#4 Polizei

Polizei
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

Dont cast your spells to immune targets.
<poliisi mies kerho>

#5 Mack_Visca

Mack_Visca
  • Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their input. I appreciate it.

Your replies prompted the following questions! Again, I'd appreciated if you shared your ideas on them.

View PostMoreudirl, on 18 December 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

use void tendrils, and fade and run out of there. Vanish while stunned as well to lessen some damage.

Should I replace Psyfield with Void Tendrils?

View PostDargonlordx, on 18 December 2012 - 11:06 AM, said:

Force trinkets early with an early blind on one target, as soon as he trinkets, use void tendrils and get away, let the rogue start stunlocking and come out for quick dots spellpowertrinket and your fiend on the selected target. Try keeping up shadow word pain on as many targets as possible, the hunter, the hunterpet and ofcourse the warrior. Keep LoSing the hunter as good as you can while shielding yourself, using PoM and renew. Use your mindblast proccs from the Swp's and if the warrior manages to get on you disarm him with a couple orbs.
Hopefully they will have switched to your rogue who already should have feinted in the beginning of their burst, you shield him and try to land as many fears on the hunter and his pets aswell and the warrior should already be dropping fast. Remember to grip your rogue LoS if he's in trouble and heal him up quickly as the warrior is much more controllable after the initial trinket.

Good thing to do after you get a fear on the hunter is to have the rogue run to you so that the warrior gets close. Shadowbomb - hunter cant shoot you and you might be able to do some more damage =)

Practice! Priests have lots of ways to deal with things but I feel you though, It sure can be rough :D

So, let me see if I understand this right. My rogue Saps Warrior, the other Rogue opens on us, then we switch to the rogue, force warrior to trinket using blind, the I use Void Tendrils to run away putting dots on the target, use trinket with Shadowfiend, then disarm warrior..? Do I understand this right?

Thanks,
Mack

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spriest, Arena, 2s, 3s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<