• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1588
  • 3v3: 672

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Thinkin about going back to my feral roots but got a couple of questions before i do so.

-First do you guys keep 3 separate keybinds for incarceration,natures vigil, and berserk or just make one massive one-shot macro.

-Second what are you guys taking for the 1set tier, im guessing the leap, but the instant stealth for swaps is sweet and obviously the speed boost would be nice.

-Last whats the opening rotation, im guessing you wanna do a early savage roar mabe after pounce-mangle and then hit up the tigersfury bleeds but im not sure.

thanks for the help kitties.

#2 aedeki

aedeki
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/0/0/1/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

OHEY COBELIANY, NICE TO SEE YA.

After watching Yipz stream and rerolling feral myself, this is what I've started doing:

-First: One-shot Macro for sure, no need to seperate them. This expansion is all about burst, of course.
-Second: I would take leap, its the best all around ability. Stealth isn't really needed for feral pressure, especially if you're hard swapping with all of your cooldowns popped, Incarceration is going to make it so you can use your stealth abilities. Travel form leap is really useful to get out of the middle of Ring of Frost, Kitty leap is also a big gap-closer, as well as bear charge; and even human jump to eat traps and close gaps as well.
-Last: Savage roar with full combo points. Always keep up rake, and obviously use Shred if you're able to attack from behind. I usually rotate with Savage Roar > Rip > Ferocious Bite. Make sure Savage Roar is always up, and try to keep Rip up as well.

Not sure if this 100% correct, but this is my personal kitty choice :3 (along with things I've learned from Yipz/Kittymeowz stream).

#3 Lushy

Lushy
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • LocationUS #1 NY

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostCobeliany, on 17 December 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

Thinkin about going back to my feral roots but got a couple of questions before i do so.

-First do you guys keep 3 separate keybinds for incarceration,natures vigil, and berserk or just make one massive one-shot macro.

-Second what are you guys taking for the 1set tier, im guessing the leap, but the instant stealth for swaps is sweet and obviously the speed boost would be nice.

-Last whats the opening rotation, im guessing you wanna do a early savage roar mabe after pounce-mangle and then hit up the tigersfury bleeds but im not sure.

thanks for the help kitties.

First - ALL IN ONE-SHOT MACRO, there is no reason to seperate those singe they have the same cd and line up great together. Those together will make the team play defensive or pop cds at least. You still have a ton of burst with the new on use trinket being on one min cooldown and using it with tiger's fury you can still get ravages as high as the one shot macro when you have the 4 piece proc.

Second - Wild Charge 110%, it provides a gap closer, a root, an intervene, and a way to abuse z-axis maps in different ways. By this I mean if you get knocked off you can leap up. OR you knock off the other team and you jump down and they decide to train you, you can leap back up to an ally, most likely your healer and will save you just because the state of feral survivability is so low compared to what it use to be.

Third - OPENERS are really situational. I don't use the savage roar glyph so I just start with a pounce, SR, TF, rake, ravage, shred, rip. But if you are almost 100% you will be opened on by another stealth or hit by CC or stun as you open, don't waste TF obviously and just wait for it and just build combo points for a long dura-SR. Then you do the tiger's fury opener. You can usually get a target to 60% within a pounce if done right.

+REP IF I AM HELPFUL
Posted Image

enviqt is so cute

#4 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Wild Charge fo' sho'. Remember that you don't get a free ravage from cat charging any more, it procs from set bonus, so bear charge has become even more valuable. (correct me if i'm wrong with that)

If you want to root (flatmap):
#showtooltip Wild Charge
/cast [nostance:1] Bear Form
/cast Wild Charge

If you want to leap (good for z-axis):
#showtooltip Wild Charge
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form
/cast Wild Charge

If you want to intervene (partner):
#showtooltip Wild Charge
/cancelaura Travel Form
/cancelaura Bear Form
/cancelaura Cat Form
/cancelaura Moonkin Form
/target -FRIENDLY-
/cast Wild Charge
/targetlasttarget
(this macro could probably be cleaned up)

Also, while i'm here, if any Boomkins want a good macro to leap to shrooms (i.e, jump off blades edge with a shroom on bridge) then use this:
#showtooltip Wild Charge
/target Wild Mushroom
/stopmacro [noexists]
/target=target
/stopmacro [noexists, harm]
/cancelform
/cast Wild Charge
/targetlasttarget

+rep if i helped lol lol #swagyolojbieberforlife420blaze

Edited by Snuggli, 27 December 2012 - 07:08 PM.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<