ManaBlomz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blade's Edge
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 576

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Forgive me if this has been explained in another thread but I couldn't find anything catering to my specific question.
I need a hand with working out just how much haste to strive for.
All these threads stating different things, some saying just go full haste, others to go mastery with blooming glyph etc.
I'm playing shattreeplay (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=49868/)and I wanna know what exactly to reforge for the greatest benefit.
One question that springs to mind is should I still reforge full mastery with blooming glyph + the shadowpriest buff, or if we can reach another cap that people without this haste buff can achieve.

and... well that's pretty much it, I'm kinda thinking to just go full mastery in anyway, but I'd like some confirmation from people who actually know things

ty

edit: " still reforge full mastery with blooming glyph + the shadowpriest buff, or if we can reach another cap that people without this haste buff can achieve."

that question is badly written - i'm using the blooming glyph regardless

Edited by ManaBlomz, 16 December 2012 - 09:59 PM.

#2 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

if ur a druid not playing with an spriest, your doing it wrong. go mastery because it gives the most "burst heals" which are atm more important then i think 1 more tick on lifebloom  which comes 16 percent sooner

you are missing 7 percent more healing or 8 i forget how much. u only need 12.6 percent haste (go tad higher to be sure) for haste breakpoints required which when reforged full mastery still is attained via spriest buff making the required haste needed atm 7.6-7.7

Edited by zzyzzyzz, 16 December 2012 - 11:04 PM.

#3 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

Theres nothing that is better, its what you prefer.. if you want max healing you go full mastery if you want faster cast with faster globals and lower heals go haste..
www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haste, mastery, reforging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<