• Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2160

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

Stop comparing classes around abilities, which work completly different

My Solution:

- Shockwave damage dealt is reduced by 90% in a PvP Enviroment.
- Shockwave now has a Cooldown of 30 Seconds in a PvP Enviroment.
- Shockwave shares DR with Warbringer.
- Shockwave is now a Tier 6 Talent and switched places with Stormbolt

- Stormbolt is now a Tier 4 Talent and switched places with Shockwave

- Bladestorm now deals 165% Weapon Damage (the current state is just a bad joke)
- Bladestorm now has a Cooldown of 1 Minute(45 if glyphed)

- Warrior no longer can use Recklessness and Avatar at the same in a PvP Enviroment(Arenas, RBGs, Battlegrounds)

- Taste for Blood is not usable in a PvP Enviroment

- Heroic Strike now deals 150% of Weapon Damage
- Heroic Stike now costs 15 Rage
- Inner Rage is removed from the Game.

- Berseker Stance now decreases damage taken by 15% generates some Rage from damage taken.

- Defensive Stance now decreases damage taken and DEALT by 25%

- Battle Stance now decreases damage taken by 15% generates some Rage from normal melee attacks

- Mortal Stike now deals 190% weapon damage plus 2,693

- Overpower now deals 120% weaspon damage

- Heroic Throw now works like Pummel, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school being cast for 4 sec.

- Shattering Throw now has a Cooldown 3 minutes (was 5 min)

- Spell Reflection Cooldown is lowered to 20 Seconds

not final, share your thoughts with me please, if changes like that would make it live, i am sure it would improve warrior gaming experience

NOT FINAL

Edited by Chizzey, 16 December 2012 - 04:16 PM.

#63 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

View Postkhuna, on 16 December 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

nerf pls, this spell is over the top

thanks

Facts:  Unlike kidney shot, it obviously doesn't require combo points and, this is huge imho, can be used while disarmed. Can't obviously be dispelled, doesn't dr warbringer (if i'm not mistaken)

How to fix it IMHO :  either bring back the good old Throwdown with 45 secs cd OR here the fix you can make:

Cd increased to 30 secs (up from 20)
Doesn't do dmg but generates a huge ammount of aggro (for pve porpouses)
Can't be used while disarmed
and further more: it has now a 0,5 sec casting time. Just so u can't run stun like a hero and so that you can actually give the opportunity to fast opponets to do SOMETHING.

Thoughts ?
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#64 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostChizzey, on 16 December 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

My Solution:

- Heroic Throw now works like Pummel, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school being cast for 4 sec.

not final, share your thoughts with me please, if changes like that would make it live, i am sure it would improve warrior gaming experience

NOT FINAL

I think this has built up on warriors over the seasons. Every time people ask for something broken to be fixed, they agree and ask for a compensation.
There is no need for compensation, s12 warrior is the second close melee thing to s5 dk, there needs to be only nerfs.

Wtf is %25 flat dmg reduction while wearing plate, having Die by the sword, Shield wall,demoralizing banner,  ability to use unlimited and costless regen by running behind the pillar, safeguard healer/banner, leap behind the pillar etc and 13k hps. Now second wind is more and more effective because of the mage/demo lock etc nerfs.

It doesn't make sense that warriors ever got shattering throw,let alone reducing the cooldown of it.what was the reasoning behind this?
Why is disruptive shout accessible by arms warriors?
Why is shockwave 20 seconds and not 1 minute? It's not hard to give prot warriors a passive that reduces the cooldown of it. It's an aoe stun, combined with infinite warrior mobility, it destroys every swap.

Not every class has mage mobility, when you try to cast on a warrior, you have to go through, pummel, 3s warbringer stun, spell reflect, 4 sec shockwave, disruptive shout and usually you are put in an endless cycle.

At least a couple of the things I mentioned above need to be REMOVED(not nerfed), so that one class doesn't ruin arena every time and even then  the warriors would still be the best melee in game.

Edited by Djandawg, 16 December 2012 - 04:35 PM.

#65 zzyzzyzz

zzyzzyzz
  • Junkies

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

it is too good who on earth defends this except a bad player

#66 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Shockwave is over the definetly over the top atm, just nerf the shit out of it and make bladestorm viable again (So that it actually does damage and creates pressure) rather then beeing used to avoid sitting in frost nova
Posted Image

#67 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

View PostYarmyxx, on 16 December 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

ur talking like wars always wanted a stun right?owait they never did :o
In the current metagame they do - just think of all the instant cc and non -dr'd ccs. Any class without some kind of cc effect  would be completely obsolete - of  course that cc doesn't have to be a 20 second cd, 4  second aoe stun.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#68 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

View PostChizzey, on 16 December 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

My Solution:

- Shockwave damage dealt is reduced by 90% in a PvP Enviroment.
- Shockwave now has a Cooldown of 30 Seconds in a PvP Enviroment.
- Shockwave shares DR with Warbringer.
- Shockwave is now a Tier 6 Talent and switched places with Stormbolt

- Stormbolt is now a Tier 4 Talent and switched places with Shockwave

- Bladestorm now deals 165% Weapon Damage (the current state is just a bad joke)
- Bladestorm now has a Cooldown of 1 Minute(45 if glyphed)

- Warrior no longer can use Recklessness and Avatar at the same in a PvP Enviroment(Arenas, RBGs, Battlegrounds)

- Taste for Blood is not usable in a PvP Enviroment

- Heroic Strike now deals 150% of Weapon Damage
- Heroic Stike now costs 15 Rage
- Inner Rage is removed from the Game.

- Berseker Stance now decreases damage taken by 15% generates some Rage from damage taken.

- Battle Stance now decreases damage taken by 15% generates some Rage from normal melee attacks

- Mortal Stike now deals 190% weapon damage plus 2,693

- Overpower now deals 120% weaspon damage

NOT FINAL

Tell me the truth you copied the bold part from a season 9-10 post somewhere - regardless, the changes you proposed are quite nice. Tbh I would even completely remove shockwave from the game for a 10 sec cd reflect.

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#69 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

If the people in this thread designed the warrior class it would be s11 all over again.  People should just stop crying, nerf shockwave cd to 30s, and buff the bladestorm/dragons roar, and be done with it.  Taking away all our utility, and survivability is absolutely retarded.  It is obvious from reading this thread, that people want warriors to do zero damage, sit in novas for years, and die in a global.  This happens every xpac, warriors are too good, then get nerfed to an unusable state

Edited by djp771133, 16 December 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#70 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 16 December 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

I laugh at people who cry about every single warrior ability, so far in this thread i've seen:

- nerf defensive stance
- nerf shockwave
- nerf disrupting shout
- nerf taste for blood even more

Do you not realize, if you take away all those things, then warriors will be terrible?  It will be s11 all over again.  People should just stop crying, nerf shockwave cd to 30s, and buff the bladestorm/dragons roar, and be done with it.  Taking away all our utility, and survivability is absolutely retarded.
Locks, rogues and warriors seem to give the best feedback - all the rest tend to whine only dunno why. Perhaps each class actually represents how some people see life l0l.

#71 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

View PostBraindance, on 16 December 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

Locks, rogues and warriors seem to give the best feedback - all the rest tend to whine only dunno why. Perhaps each class actually represents how some people see life l0l.

some people just want to see the world burn

#72 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

As long as they remove the damage component and reduce the stun duration by maybe one second, I feel as if it would be at least somewhat manageable.

#73 Limity

Limity
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2009
  • 3v3: 2290
  • 5v5: 2307
  • RBG: 2194

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostPinka, on 16 December 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Stop qqing about shockwave. Rogue stun chain with rng mace stun poison is 10x more annoying. Blizz should actually increase DRs on stuns. So ppl can't chain them into you endlessly and you just die. Trinket or not. THAT is the whole problem.

Sometimes in a random bg nowadays you get gripped into a random bot group and you catch stun on stun on stun on stun and just die. I don't blame shockwave on that. But Hoj(especially Hoj), Shadowfury. Mr.random rogue opening on me wile enemy team blazes me down. To think of it. Shockwave is actually the easiest to dodge since you can actually miss it in the first place.

Starting to compare shockwave to the other stuns in the game is just stupid. Omg shadowfury. So does that mean warriors get a no cooldown castable fear too?

QQing ppl like this made blizzard give everyone interrupts, stuns and ms effects to begin with. Stop comparing apples with oranges. And see classes as a whole picture.

I want to skin you alive.

#74 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 2413
  • 5v5: 2261
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostLimity, on 16 December 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

I want to skin you alive.

Why because his entire argument of you can't compare one ability a class has vs another is right? What would u think if i complained that my shockwave can't be used from range like ur shadowfury?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#75 Ciarzx

Ciarzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2404

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Agreed that shockwave is the most annoying thing in the entire game right now. The problem lies in the fact that is a control talent on a damage tier (Bladestorm and roar etc) so its numbers get inflated when cds are up.

If they shifted things around or just gave warriors throwdown back with a 30s cd and fix the trinket/animation issue and made imp hamstring baseline again id be happy. They could even give some bullshit dmg talent that noone would choose since it would be really nice to be able to bladestorm again.
My twitch follows are much appreciated!

#76 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostCovlol, on 16 December 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

What would u think if i complained that my shockwave can't be used from range like ur shadowfury?
Some people in this thread think shockwave is okay and on par with shadowfury because it's not ranged.
In reality, shockwave is always up and one of the gap closers is always up, so landing a shockwave is no issue.

#77 zsuper

zsuper
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

View PostDjandawg, on 16 December 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Some people in this thread think shockwave is okay and on par with shadowfury because it's not ranged.
In reality, shockwave is always up and one of the gap closers is always up, so landing a shockwave is no issue.

I think the problem is more that Shockwave is just an extra free AoE stun. Warriors don't need it.

Warlocks need Shadowfury to set up casts; they can't really function without it. Warriors don't need the stun to set up damage or score kills. I don't really see any reason for Shockwave existing.

#78 Krigoz

Krigoz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2727

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostXandyn, on 16 December 2012 - 07:45 AM, said:

dayum the hero has spoken.

Damn straight
Posted Image

#79 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

View Postzsuper, on 16 December 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

I think the problem is more that Shockwave is just an extra free AoE stun. Warriors don't need it.

Warlocks need Shadowfury to set up casts; they can't really function without it. Warriors don't need the stun to set up damage or score kills. I don't really see any reason for Shockwave existing.

We have other aoe stuns?

View PostCiarzx, on 16 December 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

Agreed that shockwave is the most annoying thing in the entire game right now. The problem lies in the fact that is a control talent on a damage tier (Bladestorm and roar etc) so its numbers get inflated when cds are up.

If they shifted things around or just gave warriors throwdown back with a 30s cd and fix the trinket/animation issue and made imp hamstring baseline again id be happy. They could even give some bullshit dmg talent that noone would choose since it would be really nice to be able to bladestorm again.

I would love to see imp hamstring back, and I would wouldn't mind if we got throwdown in place of shockwave, if it was the 5s stun on 30s cd.

#80 Improve

Improve
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/2/0/0/2
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

the complaining never ends does it?

Posted Image