stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

View PostDU5KNOIR, on 16 December 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

i didn't imply shit; the second quote is referring to the fact that you said something as ignorant and sensationalist as "[they] care naught for democracy, or culture, or science, or art and who would kill both you and I if they could." i want to watch reefer madness after that to get closer to reality.

aq is bad, so is the us. neither is related to the fact that withdrawing from the middle east means no us<->aq violence.

regarding copying formatting, you can select all with ctrl-a and then click the eraser icon on the top left to remove formatting from the selected text. if you use firefox or chrome, i think you can also use ctrl-shift-v to paste without formatting as long as an addon like adblock doesn't hijack that keybind.
J/W, do you think it is ever acceptable for a foreign nation to get involved in an other country's affairs?

(I'm not just pointing to this occasion but any)
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#42 Kakio

Kakio
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Protection
  • LocationNorway ^^,

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

depends what they are doing. I mean I think if a majority of the people dont want foreign involvement then you should need a godamn good reason to go in. Like obviously if they are killing 49% of the population and 51% think its fine you can interevene but here its more like 90% of the population wants us to fuck off.

Posted Image

#43 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

I was just gonna ask for Kakio posts here
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#44 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

As much flak as the US gets for playing world police, I'd rather live in a country that makes some attempt to improve the rest of the world.

Obviously, it's only pragmatic, and fair, to carefully consider the country's own interests as well and balance the two.

Not saying the US has done an amazing job - or has had entirely altruistic motives, but it'd be pretty fucked up to leave some areas in the horrible state they're in when you can do something about it without too much sacrifice of your own citizens.

#45 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostDU5KNOIR, on 16 December 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

simply no, but there are definitely circumstances that demand it. this is not one of them.

If there are circumstances that "demand it", then that's a yes.  Is that your  final answer?
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#46 Breadstic

Breadstic
  • Meebz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Malfurion
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/1/1/0/0
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

good to see brady pwning u hard

#47 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

View PostDU5KNOIR, on 17 December 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

ye s
So under what set of circumstances should a county intervene with another?
I'm always right.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<