#61 zsuper

zsuper
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

Why isn't someone else on Bail's team streaming?

Watching a flag holding Druid strafe back and forth while little dots in the distance move around isn't very exciting. It would be nice if one of the DPS streamed, so we can actually see the combat.

#62 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1347
  • 5v5: 2645
  • RBG: 2526
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

View Postzzyzzyzz, on 16 December 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

all you did was grip into beam ursol vortex and use aoe spells. im really confused furthermore what your claim to fame is when 100 percent of the games u just sit in the back and WHINE, yes whine about whats going on. no good leader yells "what are you doing omg" DURING a match that makes ppl do worse and u cant correct that kinda mistake at that moment

it cant even be a battle of arena vs rbg because your team aside from yourself has r1 arena players

So if you want to simplify all we did those games as "AOE abilities" why did they fail to pull them off so many times with the caliber of players they had? Hm? Also, a true general never goes into battle, he leads from the strategy table.

Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://rbgs.tv/

Posted Image Posted Image

#63 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

View PostManglol, on 16 December 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

The only reason Bail's team is standing a chance is because Mes is completely controlling what is going on. Kol's team doesn't have a baller target caller to fall back on whenever shit hits the fan. Every grip done by Mes is perfectly coord with Ring/Vortex/Beam and they almost always land a kill if not crucial cooldowns.

I mean I get what Bail is doing an all but saying it should be a clean sweep, but lets reverse the contest. Lets put Bail in arena against these guys and see how it turns out for him. Because I am pretty sure he would get his shit stomped in.

I never claimed to be an arena player. This tournament was proposed to me by Kollektiv because he wanted to take my "Rank 1 RBG" title.

#64 Equalwin

Equalwin
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/1/2/2/0

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 16 December 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

, a true general never goes into battle, he leads from the strategy table.
so why mes in the fight then?

#65 Justblaze

Justblaze
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 192

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

http://www.twitch.tv...t/b/348417994��

2:08:24 - 2:08:40

the reason Bailamos won, not hating on Bail much respect good leadership , but it just goes to show what it took, & even he admitted it lol came straight from him, however Mes's target calling was pretty insane good..<^ RBGs

Edited by Florenz, 16 December 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#66 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/2/0

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

i wanna see original or audio as the target caller on kollektiv's team

Edited by Synkz, 16 December 2012 - 10:40 PM.

#67 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

the behavior of bailamos' team is sickening

#68 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postvenruki, on 16 December 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

que without mes

ya because mes is the only deathknight in the game with a mic got it
Posted Image

#69 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

que without mes

With all due respect, Mes is a phenomenal player. The absolute best DK in the world, and, there isn't a comparison; however, to insinuate that he is somehow carrying us all sheds light upon why your team lost so heavily. RBGs are a team game, not about individual skill: they take coordination, awareness, and strategy that overlap, but are NOT unique to arena. Your team's communication on ring, grip, beams was lackluster, your Guardian FC constantly made huge positioning mistakes handing us two FC wins and literally one second away from the third one (Chanimal's chaos bolt was in mid-air and he popped wall and barkskin with no one around him), no leadership calls, etc.

#70 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

From some of the matches I did see the 2 locks Bailamos had just crushed all the locks on Kol's team though I didn't get to watch that 1 WSG match where Kol's team had 3 locks. Healing wise on the first couple of matches I believe Koshimo/Klefte were raping vs karv/Zen (I think that was the monks name) Kollektiv was doing better over Kaska but I didn't get to see any other healers pov to see who was keeping up what /shrug. The target caller is huge deal in Rbgs and I did think Mes played a big role in these fights I mean 100% I was hoping that Kollektiv was going to win but as of right now looks like Bailamos is going to win if team Kollektiv doesn't make some big changes Target caller wise. I did get to see the end of the WSG match where Jordon did that roundhouse kick on Kollektiv and then he got sucked into the vortex/beam combo.

#That lock damage
# Jordon roundhouse kick

Edited by Icekingx, 16 December 2012 - 11:47 PM.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#71 hypermode_4274975

hypermode_4274975
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2309

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

I didn't get to watch the first series yet (twitch sucks for rewatching past broadcasts, anyone care to upload somewhere else) but I was wondering, what setups/players did both teams use?
Also about the tournament, is it going to be best of 15 or are all 15 rbg games going to be played out even if a team manages to take 8 wins?

#72 Manglol

Manglol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/1/2/2

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostFlorenz, on 16 December 2012 - 10:30 PM, said:

2:08:24 - 2:08:40

the reason Bailamos won, not hating on Bail much respect good leadership , but it just goes to show what it took, & even he admitted it lol came straight from him, however Mes's target calling was pretty insane good..<^ RBGs

This is exactly right and I have mad respect for Bail actually saying that. They don't do this all the time while thats what most of Bail's team specializes in. They know the strats they nail Vortex/Beam/Ring/Grip almost everytime, its what they do. This is their environment.

Just like if you were to take Bail's team and put them in arena, they would be out classed by pure understanding of the game alone.

It does help that Mes is a phenomenal target caller (best dk world most likely) and set up good coordinated grips for his team to put out immense fucking pressure every single time. He never missed his target, he knew who to grip, and when to grip them. Kol's team not so much, saw quite a few grips wasted on things like a boomkin or just gripping when RoF and Beam weren't up pretty much wasting it.

It all comes down to synergy, Bal's team had it. Kol's team needed to work on it. Well see how tonight goes I guess.

#73 venruki

venruki
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arcane 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2603

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 16 December 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

With all due respect, Mes is a phenomenal player. The absolute best DK in the world, and, there isn't a comparison; however, to insinuate that he is somehow carrying us all sheds light upon why your team lost so heavily. RBGs are a team game, not about individual skill: they take coordination, awareness, and strategy that overlap, but are NOT unique to arena. Your team's communication on ring, grip, beams was lackluster, your Guardian FC constantly made huge positioning mistakes handing us two FC wins and literally one second away from the third one (Chanimal's chaos bolt was in mid-air and he popped wall and barkskin with no one around him), no leadership calls, etc.

"Your team's communication on ring, grip, beams was lackluster"

you mean we didn't have mes?

also we aren't a team, most of us que 2 rbgs a week against 1400 rated teams for conquest points. just a random pug.

#74 Polygonzz

Polygonzz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1467
  • 3v3: 2192
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1994

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

yea pretty much last season was who could get the better combustion spreads on everything and  this season who has the most coordinated grip ring solar beam shockwave psyfiend knockback howling blast frost nova spamming players  xD

and people who cc warlock dark soul and interrupt chaos bolts so nobody gets 2 shot or whatever

#75 letzdanze

letzdanze
  • Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

que without mes
only reason u lost? :confused:

#76 Justblaze

Justblaze
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/1/1/1/1

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

View Postletzdanze, on 16 December 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

only reason u lost? :confused:

who are u ..exactly?

#77 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

View Postvenruki, on 16 December 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

also we aren't a team, most of us que 2 rbgs a week against 1400 rated teams for conquest points. just a random pug.

Okay, I understand what you're saying; however, were you not the World's Rank 1 RBG Player last season? Your team (that season) was the best team as well we've ever played against. Tim said he would farm my team and, he was the one that came up with this competition in the first place. He sat in Skype and mocked me in front of everyone and bragged about how easy it would be. So which is it are you a random pug or a great team that can demolish anyone, anywhere? I guess we'll see tonight.

Moreover, this entire attitude that Mes somehow is my entire team and RBGs are just aoe cooldowns is a surprisingly sparse analysis from arguably the top mage in the game. Let's cut the bullshit and see some top PvP action from the World's Best.

p.s. I think you should grab a new FC.

Edited by Bailamosx, 17 December 2012 - 12:12 AM.

#78 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 16 December 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

From some of the matches I did see the 2 locks Bailamos had just crushed all the locks on Kol's team though I didn't get to watch that 1 WSG match where Kol's team had 3 locks. Healing wise on the first couple of matches I believe Koshimo/Klefte were raping vs karv/Zen (I think that was the monks name) Kollektiv was doing better over Kaska but I didn't get to see any other healers pov to see who was keeping up what /shrug. The target caller is huge deal in Rbgs and I did think Mes played a big role in these fights I mean 100% I was hoping that Kollektiv was going to win but as of right now looks like Bailamos is going to win if team Kollektiv doesn't make some big changes Target caller wise. I did get to see the end of the WSG match where Jordon did that roundhouse kick on Kollektiv and then he got sucked into the vortex/beam combo.

#That lock damage
# Jordon roundhouse kick

i suggest you watch the vods
:D
Posted Image

#79 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 17 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

i suggest you watch the vods
:D
WTB Kaska POV :( or atleast other healer POV rofl. Watching either Rshaman/FC is kinda boring |:

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#80 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

It seems everyone agrees pretty much outside of Bailomosts, that Mes is carrying the team hardcore. I'm sure he knows this, he just won't admit it.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<