• Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostTosan, on 17 December 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

I've never played with Chulo knowingly, and I don't condone Anthony playing with him either.  I told Anthony not to play with cheaters but I can't control what he does when I'm not around.  I would never knowingly play with a cheater.  I played with Chulo one night because I didn't know his character name or he was even in the group until we played Haxball and he named himself "poppychulo" in haxball.  I finished up that queue we were in and left the group afterwards.  

Anthony just enjoys playing and I really wish he'd refuse to play with scum too, but I'm not his dad and I can't force him to do anything.

okay you saying that people can say the same thign with me and the people i play with correct?
i played with scum and was scum but i have never ddosed ever not once..
almost every game is streamed arena/rbg so not sure where youre goign with that
Posted Image

#122 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 17 December 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

okay you saying that people can say the same thign with me and the people i play with correct?
i played with scum and was scum but i have never ddosed ever not once..
almost every game is streamed arena/rbg so not sure where youre goign with that

With ddos'ing there's no definitive way to prove who it is, but I only got ddos'd when YOU were on the enemy team and never otherwise,  just a coincidence?  Also everyone else in the big pool of players who RBG with different groups every week was convinced you were the common denominator.  It becomes obvious when it happens 100% of the time you're on the opposing team and virtually never when you're not.  But hey, I can't prove it, of course, I can just make a logical deduction.  Maybe someone's trying to frame you!? Or you're just really bad luck for your opponents internet connection, who knows?

Also every time it happened Bailamos was either private streaming or not streaming at all.

Edited by Tosan, 17 December 2012 - 05:59 AM.

#123 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

View PostTosan, on 17 December 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

With ddos'ing there's no definitive way to prove who it is, but I only got ddos'd when YOU were on the enemy team and never otherwise,  just a coincidence?  Also everyone else in the big pool of players who RBG with different groups every week was convinced you were the common denominator.  It becomes obvious when it happens 100% of the time you're on the opposing team and virtually never when you're not.  But hey, I can't prove it, of course, I can just make a logical deduction.

Also every time it happened Bailamos was either private streaming or not streaming at all.

that one eots game was not us at all i'm pretty sure both teams were streaming couldve been someone watching.. we have never EVER lost to your groups or anthonys for what fucking dumb reason would we need to ddos at 4 am when youre liek 1900 mmr?
Posted Image

#124 Annihilate

Annihilate
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 2833

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

Kollektivs team had a pretty meh roster imo

Some really amazing players like kollektiv and sodah in that group, but a lot of people I've never seen in RBGs before now.

#125 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2243
  • 3v3: 2664
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

It was well played by Mes and Co.

If it's repeated then it needs more interesting PoV's, really could do without Bailamos' antics because he's not exactly endearing himself to the veiwers with the suit, self proclaimed "coach" shizzle when you hear mes calling the shots 95% of the games.

Healer PoV's aren't all that fun to watch, neither is watching a druid fc who uses as few abilities as bail does and who has to actively avoid combat most of the game.

#126 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 17 December 2012 - 06:00 AM, said:

that one eots game was not us at all i'm pretty sure both teams were streaming couldve been someone watching.. we have never EVER lost to your groups or anthonys for what fucking dumb reason would we need to ddos at 4 am when youre liek 1900 mmr?

On EotS, game was entirely even, actually we felt like we were about to take mid (not that I give half a shit about RBG prowess, but for the sake of argument) until me and Anthony got ddos'd at the same time.  Then later in the same game, Bailamos walks over to one of our flags, clearly being defended, clearly not going to ninja cap solo as a Guardian druid......yet he walks over and starts capping the flag JUST as the guy defending it goes offline.......how did he know the defender wasn't going to stop him from casually capping? He didn't attempt to CC him or even pretend that he was there, as soon as the got ddos'd Bail ran up and capped it in the defenders face - pretty blatant if you ask me.  Does Bailamos randomly walk up and try to cap on people hoping they're afk and it was just a coincidence?  You tell me.  I can't prove anything but the timing seemed extremely blatant.

And yeah I know it's not always the teams in play that ddos, when you add 5 million people to skype per week to do RBG's it's bound to happen by viewers randomly, but the timing of that whole sequence was beyond fishy.

Either way this is pointless, you're going to deny it whether it's true or not, and saying any of this isn't going to change what you say so I'm done.  Everyone have a merry christmas (or end of the world)!

Edited by Tosan, 17 December 2012 - 06:21 AM.

#127 Manglol

Manglol
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/1/2/2

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

Fuck Kol vs Bail -- This Kaska vs Tosan shit is getting good.

#128 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

View PostTosan, on 17 December 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

Arena's going great thx homie.  You're only mad at me because you heard me say on stream that you were the worst shaman I've ever played with, understandable you'd be really mad about that, it was quite offensive.

Any insult coming from a  5'4" 190lb muffin top ddos'ing 16 year old must be taken with a grain of salt though.

How you gonna talk shit about people's looks when you have an ugly ass picture for everyone to see of yourself. You know girls dont like it when they weigh more than you right? Even the fat girls...

#129 Hawtz

Hawtz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2400

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:56 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 17 December 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

How you gonna talk shit about people's looks when you have an ugly ass picture for everyone to see of yourself. You know girls dont like it when they weigh more than you right? Even the fat girls...

rough, rough man

#130 Phillol

Phillol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

would of won if ppl would of listen. Couldnt land 1 deep freeze and 2 chaos bolt togheter wish my wizards would of slayed some enemies when me and cirranis would perfecly cordinate our grip solar beam to a god level.

too many indians not enough chiefs

View Posthearthadinlol, on 16 December 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

ya because mes is the only deathknight in the game with a mic got it

ill keep carrying your shit little shaman ass when he's not there

#teamlolkaska

Edited by Phillol, 17 December 2012 - 07:37 AM.

#131 Exumbra

Exumbra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Durotan
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1728
  • RBG: 2012

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 17 December 2012 - 06:00 AM, said:

kaska ftw

#132 Hawtz

Hawtz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2400

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostPhillol, on 17 December 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

would of won if ppl would of listen. Couldnt land 1 deep freeze and 2 chaos bolt togheter wish my wizards would of slayed some enemies when me and cirranis would perfecly cordinate our grip solar beam to a god level.

#teamlolkaska

phil mvp when he isnt riding moose in canada eh

#133 yusehz

yusehz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2465
  • Locationchina

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

#team mes
Posted Image
www.twitch.tv/yusehz
www.youtube.com/user/yusehz/

#134 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 17 December 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

Can't copy the quote of a quote, but this is what Tosan said ""I told Anthony not to play with cheaters but I can't control what he does when I'm not around."

Tosan completely ignoring this comment, made me LOL.  He just contradicted his own argument.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#135 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

View Postardnut, on 17 December 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:

Can't copy the quote of a quote, but this is what Tosan said ""I told Anthony not to play with cheaters but I can't control what he does when I'm not around."

Tosan completely ignoring this comment, made me LOL.  He just contradicted his own argument.

No I didn't, I ignored it because it made no sense to quote in a quote for something I already said.  That's not a contradiction at all....do you know what a contradiction is?

www.dictionary.com

#136 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

Needs more EU

Posted Image

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#137 The God of Damage

The God of Damage
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2416
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

GGs, it was a nice event, but I'm disappointed we didn't put up much of a fight for entertainment's or our ego's sake :(. I have a lot more respect for Bailamos and all you guys for how well you played together.

PS: I love Mes and Phil so much I can't stand it!!! I just want to give them big kisses.
and audio

Edited by The God of Damage, 17 December 2012 - 09:39 AM.

Cirranis

#138 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostPhillol, on 17 December 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

#teamlolkaska

do it you wont
Posted Image

#139 Chancesz

Chancesz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2329

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

paying 20$ for irl pic of  kaska - worth the laugh.

#140 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 17 December 2012 - 06:42 AM, said:

girls also dont like it when theyre taller than you.

5'4" more like have a nice life
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<