Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

RBG 10v10 Face Off at 6PM PST / 9PM EST / 3AM CET


  • Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#101 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 1011
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

ugh it was pretty painful to watch.


Seeing such good players losing to someone who doesn't even know how diminishing returns work. Feel bad for kollektiv's team. I dunno, I don't find RBGs entertaining at all

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#102 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1243
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

Cool event but RBGs are just so boring to watch

#103 Bloobungle

Bloobungle
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 121
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1785

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

Bringing strategy and teamwork to a whole new level! I'm kind of surprised Kollektivs all-star team didn't adapt to their combos. Isn't that what arenas are all about?

Anyways, thanks for streaming

#104 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 1586
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

the games were super close and super interesting

the fanboys on both sides made me want to vomit

#105 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 845
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

View PostZione, on 17 December 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

Bailamos is a character and a fucking refreshing one at that with all the tryhards out there.

I've never seen a bigger tryhard than bailamos, what are you on about?  The dude would shove his grandma down a flight of stairs for an RBG win.

Edited by Tosan, 17 December 2012 - 04:24 AM.


#106 Ilidio

Ilidio
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Posts: 92
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationLisbon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

Hi there :)
Posted Image

#107 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 900
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:29 AM


bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped


View Postjaimex, on 06 September 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp


#108 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 363
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

View PostTosan, on 17 December 2012 - 04:23 AM, said:

I've never seen a bigger tryhard than bailamos, what are you on about?  The dude would shove his grandma down a flight of stairs for an RBG win.

tosan the washedup hunter who's randomly trolling on aj for no reason at all ON something that doesnt have a single fucking thing to do with him..

no ayume anymore that must be rough.. HOW R UR ARENAS GOING PAL

Edited by hearthadinlol, 17 December 2012 - 04:33 AM.

Posted Image

#109 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 845
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 17 December 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

you're a 30 year old washed up hunter who's randomly trolling on aj for no reason at all ON something that doesnt have a single fucking thing to do with you..

no ayume anymore that must be rough.. HOW R UR ARENAS GOING PAL

Arena's going great thx homie.  You're only mad at me because you heard me say on stream that you were the worst shaman I've ever played with, understandable you'd be really mad about that, it was quite offensive.

Any insult coming from a  5'4" 190lb muffin top ddos'ing 16 year old must be taken with a grain of salt though.

#110 Moreudirl

Moreudirl
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 130
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2481

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

Tosan, just stop lol.... you are making a fool of yourself as usual. Who are you to try and shit talk someone who is doing what they enjoy... all while attending a top 4 college. What do you do, oldman?

Congrats to bailamos.
i thought it would be a close series where he would win the FC maps/AB and lose the team fights on gilneas and kotmogu. Yet he won the team fight every game.

Good job all around, very entertaining and you were modest the whole time :D

Edited by Moreudirl, 17 December 2012 - 04:50 AM.


#111 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 363
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

View PostTosan, on 17 December 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

Arena's going great thx homie.  You're only mad at me because you heard me say on stream that you were the worst shaman I've ever played with, understandable you'd be really mad about that, it was quite offensive.

Any insult coming from a  5'4" 190lb muffin top ddos'ing 16 year old must be taken with a grain of salt though.

lmk when you get r1 without ayume
i don't ddos
i wish i weighed that much.. but you coming from a 6 foot 110 pound alien i feel pretty good right about now....

with metaphors 95% w-l w/o metaphors 0-8 pce out
Posted Image

#112 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 490
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 17 December 2012 - 04:52 AM, said:

lmk when you get r1 without ayume
i don't ddos
i wish i weighed that much.. but you coming from a 6 foot 110 pound alien i feel pretty good right about now....

with metaphors 95% w-l w/o metaphors 0-8 pce out

ye inb4 it's because meta was a sham, and karv was a pally.  Someone didn't play s11...

#113 Jamal

Jamal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 200
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

Good games everyone I had a really fun time, personally going into it I was skeptical of how we were going to do but after the first few team fights I knew we were going to be alright.

I thought mes did an amazing job for us and give Bail some credit guys. I like playing with Reputable but I think flag carrier mistakes were made and overall Bail did a very good job flag carrying and leading.

I hope we can set up more games in the future.


Ps; there's no reason to come in here just trying to flame people tosan, you're just making yourself look dumb.  Go back to the wow forums if that's what you want to do.

Edited by Jamal, 17 December 2012 - 05:15 AM.


#114 Hawtz

Hawtz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 81
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2400

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Yeah, great games were close and fun, hopefully we can do it again

#115 Zione

Zione
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 321
  • Talents: Shadow 2/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostTosan, on 17 December 2012 - 04:23 AM, said:

I've never seen a bigger tryhard than bailamos, what are you on about?  The dude would shove his grandma down a flight of stairs for an RBG win.
Maybe, but the guy is playing in sunglasses while doing ring announcements for his teammates. I'd say he's valuing entertainment quite a bit higher than the average player. There's a difference between playing to win and getting into petty discussions about a video game. Take a look at the angry people attacking you in this thread for no apparent reason for example.

Edited by Zione, 17 December 2012 - 05:37 AM.


#116 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

View PostSnuggli, on 17 December 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

ugh it was pretty painful to watch.


Seeing such good players losing to someone who doesn't even know how diminishing returns work. Feel bad for kollektiv's team. I dunno, I don't find RBGs entertaining at all

typical twitch.tv viewer
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#117 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 845
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostZione, on 17 December 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

Maybe, but the guy is playing in sunglasses while making making ring announcements for his teammates. I'd say he's valuing entertainment quite a bit higher than the average player. There's a difference between playing to win and getting into petty discussions about a video game. Take a look at the angry people attacking you in this thread for no apparent reason for example.

Oh yeah for sure, I'm speaking in general.  Of course he took his moment in the spotlight to goof off and have fun, nothing wrong with that.  

Bailamos was challenged so props to his team for stepping up and winning.  I don't like cheaters though,  and he condones members of his team ddos'ing.  If ddos'ing in RBG's isn't tryhard, I don't know what is.  They're already the only team that plays RBG's for more than just a huge cap every week, to add cheating into it is ................yeah.

View PostJamal, on 17 December 2012 - 05:14 AM, said:

Ps; there's no reason to come in here just trying to flame people tosan, you're just making yourself look dumb.  Go back to the wow forums if that's what you want to do.

Oh I didn't realize calling out cheaters made me look dumb, guess I'm a huge retard!  I'm "flaming" notorious cheaters (Kaska's also very well known for win trading on top of the ddos'ing, you're really defending scum like that? Shame on you), quit acting like I'm just trolling randomly lol.  And no, I'm not boxing in his entire team with the cheaters, I know the majority of people he plays with don't condone it or even know about it, it's mostly or all Kaska,  ddos'er/wintrader extraordinaire.  Shame on me for encouraging fair play, I'm a real bastard.

Edited by Tosan, 17 December 2012 - 05:45 AM.


#118 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 363
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

View PostTosan, on 17 December 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

Oh yeah for sure, I'm speaking in general.  Of course he took his moment in the spotlight to goof off and have fun, nothing wrong with that.  

Bailamos was challenged so props to his team for stepping up and winning.  I don't like cheaters though,  and he condones members of his team ddos'ing.  If ddos'ing in RBG's isn't tryhard, I don't know what is.  They're already the only team that plays RBG's for more than just a huge cap every week, to add cheating into it is ................yeah.



Oh I didn't realize you condoned cheating.  My bad, didn't realize this was cheatjunkies.com, carry on.  I'm "flaming" notorious cheaters (Kaska's also a very well known for win trading on top of the ddos'ing, you're really defending scum like that? Shame on you), quit acting like I'm just trolling randomly lol.


you play with anthony kongphan and he plays with chulo ALOT and other ddosers and you try to call me out LOL? don't even speak moron

i played with chulo aswell so i cant say much ubt you cant call other people out for playing with scum when you do it
i have never ddosed before only rbgd with scum as have you
Posted Image

#119 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 845
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 17 December 2012 - 05:44 AM, said:

you play with anthony kongphan and he plays with chulo ALOT and other ddosers and you try to call me out LOL? don't even speak moron

i played with chulo aswell so i cant say much ubt you cant call other people out for playing with scum when you do it
i have never ddosed before only rbgd with scum as have you

I've never played with Chulo knowingly, and I don't condone Anthony playing with him either.  I told Anthony not to play with cheaters but I can't control what he does when I'm not around.  I would never knowingly play with a cheater.  I played with Chulo one night because I didn't know his character name or he was even in the group until we played Haxball and he named himself "poppychulo" in haxball.  I finished up that queue we were in and left the group afterwards.  

Anthony just enjoys playing and I really wish he'd refuse to play with scum too, but I'm not his dad and I can't force him to do anything.

Edited by Tosan, 17 December 2012 - 05:48 AM.


#120 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 350
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1558
  • 3v3: 959
  • RBG: 2322
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostTosan, on 17 December 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

"I told Anthony not to play with cheaters but I can't control what he does when I'm not around."


Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader


http://rbgs.tv/

Posted Image Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<