1080p Rendering Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 WoW Fraps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RavedgeGaming

RavedgeGaming
  • Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

Hey guys,

I am having a little trouble getting my vids to come out very good quality with 1080p rendering in Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12.0. I record full size with fraps at 29.97 FPS and everything. But I do not know what settings to check or use to render in 1080p properly. My vids come out in "good" quality but I know I can do better. Please share any insight or links/walkthroughs on how to get it to work properly please. I would greatly appreciate it. I see so many people with good quality stuff on YouTube and I believe my speccs can produce the same
GFX: AMD Radeon 6870
CPU: i5-3570k
MOBO: AsuRock xtreme 4
Ram: 8GB Patriot extreme 1600
PSU: Corsair 800 Watts
HDD: Western Digital 7200 RPM Black Edition

ANY Insight would be greatly appreciated!! :D

-Ravedge

#2 RavedgeGaming

RavedgeGaming
  • Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Bump? :( Any Info would help guys!!

#3 downedlolidiot

downedlolidiot
  • Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

in my experience it's not worth the hassle to find out the "optimal" render settings in vegas, it's a giant fuckaround and I tried following a lot of guides and it hardly seemed worth the effort

I recommend you download easyh264 and simply use that to render videos to upload, just render the original movie in vegas as unrendered (*massive file sizes) and then put it in easyh264 and select from quality presets for what you want

even though it only has 720p presets the quality is more than fine and nobody will complain about quality ever

#4 RavedgeGaming

RavedgeGaming
  • Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

Ill give it a shot but I would still like to know if anyone knows of any guides or has any tips for me with the current situation. Thanks once again for input :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<