#1 Envenom.

Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

so fucking tired of all these social conventions that have to be adhered to, i wish sum1 had the balls to just say its too awkward and we should forget about it

imagine have a family so large and you didn't know half of them, but apparently they all knew you from when you were a baby and still developing so you must know all of their names right?

mum forcing me to verbally kiss the ass of the step-dad u hate before he kicks you out of the house?

sometimes I wished i lived in the 3rd world so that my problems could be real and not all this half-assed bs that i cant rly complain about yet still drives me insane

fuck ajot get@me, tell me your awkward situations so i can have some entertainment

#2 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

what's wrong with you
[04:20:00] Dan: Just bang her
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

#3 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

This is probably the most awkward thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tomorrow. I am so embarrassed and I hope my gf doesn't blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
I'm the man.

#4 JackBlackxx

JackBlackxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2418

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostRilor, on 14 December 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

This is probably the most awkward thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tomorrow. I am so embarrassed and I hope my gf doesn't blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
I guess you're dead now then :< I just found out
Posted Image

#5 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

she should break up considering you were too dumb to lock the door, we dont need any more dumb babies really.

#6 Embriox

Embriox
  • Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

when i was like 8 i  tripped my friends cat infront of his mom, i felt pretty bad

View PostRilor, on 14 December 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

yeah i feel really bad for you :( tell her u have a stomach problem and u need to face the other way so the cold air isent directed at ur stomach...or something

#7 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

im yet to experience an awkward moment
Posted Image

#8 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

View PostReliuna, on 14 December 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Pretty sure your whole life is an awkward moment brah.
I'm the man.

#9 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostRilor, on 14 December 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:

Pretty sure your whole life is an awkward moment brah.

sorry to disappoint

brah
Posted Image

#10 shuubi

shuubi
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/0/2/1/1

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Take off your brah

#11 RasenganSH

RasenganSH
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

zbloing

#12 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

View PostReliuna, on 14 December 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

you are the awkward moment
Posted Image

#13 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

Posted Image

I believe it's time for you to get real.
Posted Image

#14 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Rilor's post isn't real.  Just google it.

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#15 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

FUN RUINED

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#16 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

Legitimately shocked how many people thought Rilor's post was real
Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#17 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies