• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2481

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 14 December 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

you look mad bro. Btw why would i care about what a 5s hero has to say ? nigga pls, get real

get off this forum if you are here to flame... did u really say nigga pls? LOL

#22 Kruschpak

Kruschpak
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Arthas
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1612
  • 3v3: 1144
  • 5v5: 2026

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

I would prefer any talent that allows us dropping multiple earth and air totems at the same time, its a pretty big joke that you cant stack capacitor/grounding/stomlash/windwalk as well as tremor/stonebulwark (jk no one uses this)/earthgrab since their buffs are vastly different, especially capacitor with its 5 seconds charge time, I cant ground a spell or windwalk while that shit is charging and until the 5 sec are over the fight is already somewhere else (yeah yeah totemic projection)

a lot of stuff needs to be changed with totems, like capacitor is the shittiest cc in the game, without the glyphe and totemic projection its almost completely useless compared to other cc, but to be honest I'd rather have every aoe cc beeing shit like capacitor instead of improving that totem, like ring of frost needs to charge up 5 seconds and radius reduced to 10-12 yards

Edited by Kruschpak, 16 December 2012 - 01:31 AM.

#23 lilpe

lilpe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

this is the shaman forum. Shaman forum is supposed to be beautiful. Cool dudes dropping totems and shit. Dont ruin them shaman forum with all this toddlers talk :)

On topic: They should just nerf the passive healing from earth shield, and less on riptide, increase the cd on nature swiftness to 2-3 minutes, and keep totems as totems and not as spells, and remove the macros completly for totemic restoration so it affects groundings and the totems if they get killed by enemies.
http://www.twitch.tv/lilpelilpe streaming arenas on daily basis. Dont forget to click follow
http://www.youtube.com/lilpelilpe just started to fraps arenas

#24 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostThasta, on 14 December 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

I agree it doesn't seem fair any melee class can almost instantly stomp healing tide with a single white hit when training a restoration shaman. I think the reason it dies so easily is because totems don't have resilience, maybe they should just change that

yeah lets have a totem that does more healing than a disc priest have 500k hp

#25 vomite

vomite
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1328

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

I dont want any of this, just completly trash totemic restoration so im not forced to use it. Totemic projection is the best thing shamans got this expansion, now just give back pre-cata tremor so we can actually do some cool shit by replacing totem behind a pillar right before priest fears and he cant destroy it.

Edited by vomite, 18 December 2012 - 11:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<