5 replies to this topic

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

I'm lookin for a good table mic I can ship to norway tried to buy the http://www.amazon.co...&tag=reckful-20 it didnt work :/

#2 chaplain

chaplain
  • Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

you can but it will be slightly more expensive, just go to the list of sellers and look for one with international shipping

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

View Postchaplain, on 13 December 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

you can but it will be slightly more expensive, just go to the list of sellers and look for one with international shipping
any chance i can ship the one i linked?

#4 Pharaun

Pharaun
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:28 AM

When you say "good" what exactly do you mean?  Are you looking for some really high quality audio, or just something that works?  For something that works I'd drop down out of the low-end condenser mics and back into the realm of cheap ~$20 usb crap, like that one logitech one.  They're pretty indestructable.

Not sure if you can buy from German websites, but you could try something like this:

http://www.mindfacto...er-Schwarz.html

If you do want something that has really good sound quality (what are you doing with this exactly?), I'd bump up your budget a bit to get out of the bottom end condenser mics... and maybe off of USB as well.
"Who, after all, is today speaking of the destruction of the Armenians?"

-Adolf Hitler, 1939

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

View PostPharaun, on 14 December 2012 - 05:28 AM, said:

When you say "good" what exactly do you mean?  Are you looking for some really high quality audio, or just something that works?  For something that works I'd drop down out of the low-end condenser mics and back into the realm of cheap ~$20 usb crap, like that one logitech one.  They're pretty indestructable.

Not sure if you can buy from German websites, but you could try something like this:

http://www.mindfacto...er-Schwarz.html

If you do want something that has really good sound quality (what are you doing with this exactly?), I'd bump up your budget a bit to get out of the bottom end condenser mics... and maybe off of USB as well.
ye ill just buy a logitech one i guess, im really not a fan of buying cheap stuffs because they dont last for long.

#6 Pharaun

Pharaun
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

I've had a logitech desktop mic for like 7 years now, no problems.  Specifically this one, but I bet there's not much difference.
"Who, after all, is today speaking of the destruction of the Armenians?"

-Adolf Hitler, 1939

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: title.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<