#121 Ryl3

Ryl3
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

symbiosis needs to be completly removed, you either get a completly worthless spell or the most broken shit like bubble/dispers/block.

kittycleave dmg is also broken with cds up. besides that, feral is as mediocre as the last 11seasons before in 3s

#122 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

They said they gona change Predator Swiftness/Blood Fear and PoM -> RoF for next major patch,

#123 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

View PostClaynz, on 15 December 2012 - 02:01 AM, said:

They said they gona change Predator Swiftness/Blood Fear and PoM -> RoF for next major patch,
warlocks definitely need more nerfs!

#124 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

View Postslantsix, on 15 December 2012 - 09:18 AM, said:

warlocks definitely need more nerfs!

yes blood fear needs a huge nerf.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#125 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

View PostRyl3, on 14 December 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

symbiosis needs to be completly removed, you either get a completly worthless spell or the most broken shit like bubble/dispers/block.

kittycleave dmg is also broken with cds up. besides that, feral is as mediocre as the last 11seasons before in 3s

make it so ferals cant negate my novas or slows and by all means you can complain about how mediocre that spec is.

the fact that  you cant be slowed down or rooted by any class is pretty ridiculous on top of the instant CC you can pop out

need more thinking in the game and less instant non sense to help people just get by.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#126 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/2/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 2063
  • 3v3: 2762
  • 5v5: 1437
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

View PostExerionx, on 14 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

ye let's remove shapeshift again from the class or "specc" called master of shapeshifter.
sure while cooldowns are on we do heavy dmg they can fix so u can't incarnation together with berserk or natures vigil. our damage out of cooldowns are just as normal as most other classes. the instant cyclones is stupid to remove its 20 yards range for a feral not 40 yards like every other cc + its easy dispellable and 50% off the classes got some kind off dispell
Dude, you don't even leave form anymore when you clone people

It should have some drawback at the very least
Posted Image

#127 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2246
  • 3v3: 2532

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 15 December 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

make it so ferals cant negate my novas or slows and by all means you can complain about how mediocre that spec is.

the fact that  you cant be slowed down or rooted by any class is pretty ridiculous on top of the instant CC you can pop out
regardless of the cc, the fact that every other melee can be peeled by working around the healers 8 sec dispel, while the feral is fine to continue zerging whenever is broken, if you had the lowest damage of all melee specs then it would possibly be ok for you to have 99% uptime, but with your current damage then shifting roots needs to change really

was one of the best changes in cata to bring ferals more in line with other melee, no idea why they decided to revert it for mop when they nerfed dispels yet again

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#128 Miluu

Miluu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2400
  • RBG: 2178

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

I think u should have to change form again for cyclones, remove the instant cyclone? no way, if theres a shaman+mage or something on the other team u wont get any instant cyc's off anyways if they arent retarded. remove incarnation and buff shred dmg by 20%. gg

#129 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

View PostMiluu, on 15 December 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

remove the instant cyclone? no way, if theres a shaman+mage or something on the other team u wont get any instant cyc's off anyways if they arent retarded.
you are not capable of using the proc as soon as you get it? most ferals i see seem perfectly capable

View PostMiluu, on 15 December 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

remove incarnation and buff shred dmg by 20%. gg
removing a cooldown that makes retarded damage even more retarded does not merit a sustained damage buff, sorry
also will never happen because of pve

they need to make ferals peelable like every other melee is currently, once that happens they can take another look at their damage cooldowns and see if they need adjustments. warrior with avatar making them unpeelable was retarded, avatar with the same damage increase but the ability to be peeled off the healer the warrior is training is more then manageable. fix ferals having 99% uptime on targets and then their omgwtf damage cooldowns will most likely not even need to be altered, since the other team will actually have the ability to react to the feral popping stuff by peeling them

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 15 December 2012 - 02:02 PM.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#130 Exerionx

Exerionx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2286

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

lets put a cast on frost nova aswell both for the pet and the mage himself

#131 sounds

sounds
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

View PostExerionx, on 15 December 2012 - 03:15 PM, said:

If you agree to an iCD on shifting roots sure

#132 Naatzors

Naatzors
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

i had a dream last night that i was playing triple feral, and we won our games

pretty sure its because of this thread
Posted Image

#133 Kerberus

Kerberus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Giving Incarnation and Nature's Vigil the same treatment as Tiger's Fury and Berserk (sames goes for cd stacking of other classes) aswell as reworking Symbiosis for a certain few specs would fix every issue I have with Feral right now, regardless of what crying Mages think about it.

Edit: I should probably update my chars at some point

Edit 2: If Blizzard actually starts reworking all CC properly for 5.2, then I would be in favor of having Predator's Swiftness reworked to, for example, provide a 100% pushback protection and lowering the cast time of Roots and Cyclone by -0.1 second per combo point, I believe that would for one make it balanced and, as I enjoy fakecasting, give me plenty of opportunities to do just that. Whether it'll then be too easy to just train the Feral for a win would be another topic.

Edited by Kerberus, 15 December 2012 - 05:15 PM.

#134 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

no need to post like a complete retard, if you cant see that ferals having both top class damage and 99% uptime on targets is broken as hell then i guess you have nothing more to bring to this

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 15 December 2012 - 05:13 PM.

#135 idevpro

idevpro
  • Junkies

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostNecrolina, on 14 December 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

I don't mean to offend you, but if we judged ferals based on this clip nobody in their right mind would ask for nerfs. The fact that you somehow managed to loose against a KFC with the comp you are running is just baffling...

Guess he just got outplayed..
Posted Image

#136 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostKerberus, on 15 December 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

Giving Incarnation and Nature's Vigil the same treatment as Tiger's Fury and Berserk (sames goes for cd stacking of other classes) aswell as reworking Symbiosis for a certain few specs would fix every issue I have with Feral right now, regardless of what crying Mages think about it.

Edit: I should probably update my chars at some point

Edit 2: If Blizzard actually starts reworking all CC properly for 5.2, then I would be in favor of having Predator's Swiftness reworked to, for example, provide a 100% pushback protection and lowering the cast time of Roots and Cyclone by -0.1 second per combo point, I believe that would for one make it balanced and, as I enjoy fakecasting, give me plenty of opportunities to do just that. Whether it'll then be too easy to just train the Feral for a win would be another topic.

blizzard actually fix something..... wut

#137 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1850
  • 3v3: 2505
  • 5v5: 2388
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

They should give feral the ability to cast in feral forms with the ability to move. But with a normal casting time. Not instant. Each combo point spent should lower the cooldown by each second. 10 sec cd for feral.

Could use some fixes but i think this is right.
Posted Image

#138 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

if they nerf pom > rof all  mages will get nether tempest, its 1.5min cd why should they nerf it

Edited by Coldizzle, 16 December 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#139 ziirlol

ziirlol
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Epic. 10 points to gryphondor.

I genuinely take pleasure in reading peoples responses on how to "fix" feral, especially when they don't even play feral but mindlessly spew verbal diarrhea against it. You might as well be lecturing someone on how flame decals make a car go faster.

My reaction when the warr / mage nerfs were announced.

http://gifsound.com/...8-zbdY&start=72

Edited by ziirlol, 16 December 2012 - 03:28 PM.

#140 Ctuhlu

Ctuhlu
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Yes, shifting roots and slows goes way back in the game's lifespan but I think it's a bit unnecessary. With ferals being hybrids they probably have the largest skillset of any melee class at their disposable while they are rooted. You know, casted heals, cyclone, hots, etc. A rooted Feral druid can still make himself useful; a rogue or warrior -- not so much. I think freedom-shifting is a bit of an outdated -- and unnecessary -- mechanic.

Fourreur said:

we have to switch to them making the decision to pop reck or not to pop reck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<