#101 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

Ferals are good against some comps and easily killable by a few others. Sure they have some tools that are borderline op and blizz should look into those BUT, I don't have feel like they are so good to the point they destroy my arena experience.
As opposed to warrior's short shockwave cooldown, mage's pom+ring, NS being 1 min cooldown, holy paladins and resto shamans healing someone for half of their health with 1 cast/global, holy paladin cc, totemic restoration negating fear, 30 sec displacer beast, shadow priest life swap(now that the overall dmg is somewhat more reasonable), blood fear, double bop and so on.
These should have never passed beta.

#102 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

Game is getting better, by far, nobody can deny that. They are implementing fixes faster than we have ever seen. Some better than others, but the main point is that something is being done and Blizzard is finally listening to us. They are working towards reducing CC and reducing healing and burst, how great is that? Imagine if they did that in S8, it would have been a milestone.

A lot of classes needs to be reworked. Warriors are in a pretty good state now, the nerfs were pretty balanced and was not an overkill, they are still extremely viable, yet they could use a small reduction in survivability, but that might come.

I don't think Ferals should lose their ability to break roots and snares, or being immune to polymorph. That is how the class has always been since release, and that is how I loved the class. However, with the homonization, it has become a bit too overpowered.

Remember when Ferals had to put talents into reducing the manacost of shapeshifting? And they actually had to conserve mana? I sometimes used a BWL trinket at level 70 that gave me -500 manacost per shapeshift. I would VERY much like to see something similar back into the game. Remove cyclones as instant procs COMPETLY, it's silly. If ferals want to help CC, they can easily hardcast it. I want ferals to peel with slow, stun and maybe somekind of intervene ability (flight could perhaps take the next hit?).

Get some of the classes back to how they used to be, melee should not be CC'ing from far away and silence everyone. Same goes with faire fire silence, remove it, we have skull bash ye. But some of the old survivability we had back into the game in vanilla. Bearform was amazing vs. physical classes, we had a strong regen when we used our rage for a short time, but our dmg output would severely be reduced. We gained some nice hp, otherwise we had to kite away from caster. I dont mind casters being better vs us, since we had breaking roots too.

Make shapeshifting use a lot of mana or some kind of feral resource.

#103 Railander

Railander
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1503
  • 3v3: 1573
  • 5v5: 1227
  • RBG: 768

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:44 AM

given the current state of ferals and spriests, it has me thinking....

what have donjewberg and the feral (lusheys?) being up to?

Posted Image

#104 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 13 December 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

instant cyclone needs 30 second cd, cant shift out of roots, and class is now balanced. Their dmg is high but its not even close to being as insane than what warriors and mages were doing all of mop so far.
Also when you zerker, you should still have positional requirement, or else make ambush have none cuz that is fucking bullshit that ferals get a 10x better version of Sdance and they aint even rogues. Just like the rest of feral abilities come to think of it...

Better stealth
Better step(dont have to talent for it)
Better vanish(1/4 of the c/d as well)
more dmg in burst
better defensive CDs/self heals.
better peels(clone bash root feral charge)

thats about it!

oh jk cant be rooted or sheeped. inb4 cloak, yeah it lasts 5 seconds, perma cc immune lasts all game..

Hybrid having better self heals than non hybrid I don't even... Also feral doesn't talent vanish idiot gtfo
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

#105 Rooftrellen

Rooftrellen
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2472

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

feral op take no skill instant cyclone lol
Posted Image

#106 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1961

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

View PostRyseld, on 13 December 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

Imho this is retarded
2450mmr

View PostRyseld, on 13 December 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

Imho this is retarded
2450mmr

Whoa if u think thats tuff Just imagine rogue dont have a bark skin to use while stun no disperse/bubble or the amazing shifting of roots/snares I wish rogues had this much mobilty

If your trying to compare u Living vs a Comp witch happens to Do alot Damage to you being able to live is insane if it wasnt a druid instead be a rogue that clip would have been over where u said you would have died if not for sym actually since your bark skin was  down i say the rogue would have died when ever u barkskined that stun

Do i want Druid to be complete shit like rogues No

They need to be toned Down? Yes

and For the longest time Ive been a Advocate of doing away with instant clones As a feral u can spec In to Ns between Having a spammable Undispellable CC I think it be fair for a druid to Just be able to Free cast it And if he like to Instant use a Cool down and leave the instant cast nature spell to be just for self heals Maybe this isnt the right way to go about it but Should be looked at this a old design put in when ferals damage wasnt this high and they needed CC to compensate

Edited by Silhin, 14 December 2012 - 07:55 AM.

#107 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1961

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostGambino6, on 14 December 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

Hybrid having better self heals than non hybrid I don't even... Also feral doesn't talent vanish idiot gtfo

Just cuz rogue dont spec in to Prep Doesnt make it worth less everything has its place For the longest time all ive heard is Feral Crying for vanish now u have it and dont use it  go figure

#108 Ryseld

Ryseld
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/2/.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

View PostNecrolina, on 14 December 2012 - 12:10 AM, said:

It's not that warriors don't do a lot of damage, but that he is playing with the wrong talents and kites around pillars in caster form instead of taking a single trap. (and coincidentally during that 6 minute game at no point did we see the paladin not having his trinket available)

View PostContrololol, on 14 December 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

Definitely won't go anywhere if you don't CC the pally, about half the times in that clip where you were forced defensive was because of pally CC.

#109 Natokni

Natokni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

I think you got to do more damage like hit for like 100k instant cast ability both of you and then like cyclone when you do the instant cast like 100k and like they dead???? trinket? nah just like silence like he dead full now!

edit: kfc does that damage to every class not just ferals. Infact ferals proboly the longest living class vs a kfc and have the most instant cast cc to peel bms / avatars.

Edited by Natokni, 14 December 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#110 Necrolina

Necrolina
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2313

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

View PostRyseld, on 14 December 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

That paladin clearly forgot to give a fuck about CC that entire game xd

On a more serious note, why did you post this clip exactly?

#111 Ryseld

Ryseld
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

View PostNecrolina, on 14 December 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

That paladin clearly forgot to give a fuck about CC that entire game xd

On a more serious note, why did you post this clip exactly?
Why did you judge my playstyle instead of talk about feral in general?

Edited by Ryseld, 14 December 2012 - 02:14 PM.

#112 Necrolina

Necrolina
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2313

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

View PostRyseld, on 14 December 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

Why did you judge my playstyle instead of talk about feral in general?

Because your clip proved absolutely nothing. From what I've gathered your whole argument is based around the fact that ferals are easy to tunnel and therefore all of their abilities are justified, and even though I don't fully disagree with the latter part of this statement the first part is just flawed on so many levels. Sure, ferals are easy to tunnel, but the way you played (and the talents you chose) are so horribly wrong that I'm not really surprised that you had trouble against a KFC (as sp feral rshaman noless).

edit: If your only intention was to justify symbiosis, rather than the other 43 abilities that you have shown in your clips, then I take a great part of my criticism back.

Edited by Necrolina, 14 December 2012 - 02:20 PM.

#113 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

posting clips of you losing to kfc as resto/feral/spriest

/golfclap

#114 Ryseld

Ryseld
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

View PostNecrolina, on 14 December 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

Because your clip proved absolutely nothing. From what I've gathered your whole argument is based around the fact that ferals are easy to tunnel and therefore all of their abilities are justified, and even though I don't fully disagree with the latter part of this statement the first part is just flawed on so many levels. Sure, ferals are easy to tunnel, but the way you played (and the talents you chose) are so horribly wrong that I'm not really surprised that you had trouble against a KFC (as sp feral rshaman noless).

edit: If your only intention was to justify symbiosis, rather than the other 43 abilities that you have shown in your clips, then I take a great part of my criticism back.
Yes i think ferals are easy to tunnel and i don't think that all of their abilities are justified for it. As i said i posted this clip in replay of "Why symbiosis is usable in arena" to show the high amount of damage i took. I agree with you that i played defensive (wrong) all time but i can't go offensive maybe for displacer beast? Btw i got others clips vs tsg, they stick on me all game and it's funny see my istant clone got purge by icy touch all the times and i can't do shit all arena.

Edited by Ryseld, 14 December 2012 - 02:42 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2436

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostNecrolina, on 14 December 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

person that had been in same 5s with lewis keeps talking , go die trash

#116 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostRyseld, on 14 December 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Yes i think ferals are easy to tunnel and i don't think that all of their abilities are justified for it. As i said i posted this clip in replay of "Why symbiosis is usable in arena" to show the high amount of damage i took. I agree with you that i played defensive (wrong) all time but i can't go offensive maybe for displacer beast? Btw i got others clips vs tsg, they stick on me all game and it's funny see my istant clones got purge by ice touch all the times and i can't do shit all arena.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't spriest/feral just tunnel healer to victory?

#117 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

where's the hunter thread?

#118 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

View PostRailander, on 14 December 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

given the current state of ferals and spriests, it has me thinking....

what have donjewberg and the feral (lusheys?) being up to?

last i saw don he was playing RPD wit flaberz

#119 Exerionx

Exerionx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2286

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

ye let's remove shapeshift again from the class or "specc" called master of shapeshifter.
sure while cooldowns are on we do heavy dmg they can fix so u can't incarnation together with berserk or natures vigil. our damage out of cooldowns are just as normal as most other classes. the instant cyclones is stupid to remove its 20 yards range for a feral not 40 yards like every other cc + its easy dispellable and 50% off the classes got some kind off dispell

#120 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1816
  • 3v3: 2053
  • 5v5: 2162
  • RBG: 576

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

View PostExerionx, on 14 December 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

ye let's remove shapeshift again from the class or "specc" called master of shapeshifter.
sure while cooldowns are on we do heavy dmg they can fix so u can't incarnation together with berserk or natures vigil. our damage out of cooldowns are just as normal as most other classes. the instant cyclones is stupid to remove its 20 yards range for a feral not 40 yards like every other cc + its easy dispellable and 50% off the classes got some kind off dispell

I just had to rofl at "clone is easily dispellable"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<