• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostShamanizer, on 13 December 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

you look so fucking ugly. just saying.

playing RMP obviously dispel increase by 2 seconds will HUGELY advantage the RMP. great.

CC the healer. ugly twat
Yes because RMP is already so overpowered so this change will surely be a "HUGE" advantage for RMP.
[Shear]: tell Nieze to never speak shit when im legit

#82 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

Ah, yes. I am acting like a mongoloid. It's okay for a guy to come into a thread, randomly insult me, just because he believes my opinion is wrong, and ride my D in general. But when I defend myself, because I am tired of bandwagon hating retards like the said guy, I am a mongoloid.

You are the mongoloid, as well as him.
You actually go into threads and randomly insult people all the time, you dont have the best of memories though :).
By the way good job "defending" yourself, most of the time you just insult people when their opinion differs yours, whether they are right or wrong.
In other words you just summed up what you have done quite a few times.

Please spare me the wall of pointless text to "defend" yourself.
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#83 Apsco60

Apsco60
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

OFC the mage(s) want an increased dispel cd b/c of the spammable cc. Lower the detonation timer of frost bomb and maybe make the initial debuff do some damage. Buff frost bolt damage as well.

#84 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

If they want us to be able to setup more and cast more remove the fucking bazillion of interrupts from the game, any 2 melees on you + shaman on enemy team and you can basically forget to cast even 1 spell, outside of fear/pom ring on them

The only reason why mage was so strong was because we could get that 1,4s frostbomb off (after juking for 20s and getting stunned for 10s) into deepfreeze and actually start to play the game, jk get proccs from frostbomb and spam instants since another cast would be impossible again for another 30s

They give us a retarded playstyle that all centers around one spell, then they suddenly decide to destroy the core of the playstyle THEY made us adapt to, because of the reasons listed above, stupid idiots

Edited by Saikx, 13 December 2012 - 07:31 PM.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#85 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

View PostSaikx, on 13 December 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

If they want us to be able to setup more and cast more remove the fucking bazillion of interrupts from the game, any 2 melees on you + shaman on enemy team and you can basically forget to cast even 1 spell, outside of fear/pom ring on them

The only reason why mage was so strong was because we could get that 1,4s frostbomb off (after juking for 20s and getting stunned for 10s) into deepfreeze and actually start to play the game, jk get proccs from frostbomb and spam instants since another cast would be impossible again for another 30s

#86 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

View Postinfectionx, on 13 December 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

You actually go into threads and randomly insult people all the time, you dont have the best of memories though :).
By the way good job "defending" yourself, most of the time you just insult people when their opinion differs yours, whether they are right or wrong.
In other words you just summed up what you have done quite a few times.

Please spare me the wall of pointless text to "defend" yourself.

well maybe u need to go a page or two back and see how the entire arguing started. he is the one who insulted and bashed me because my opinion differs to his.

u are just a fucking moron, or at the very least present yourself like one. read ur own posts, its quite the comedy

and stop stalking me, it's fucking weird.

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#87 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Hey i'm a :warrior:

Remember S11 ? It's over :duckers:

(Best day ever)

#88 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

well maybe u need to go a page or two back and see how the entire arguing started. he is the one who insulted and bashed me because my opinion differs to his.

u are just a fucking moron, read ur own posts, its quite the comedy

and stop stalking me, it's fucking weird.

Someone who made a fake ID to obtain a R1 title is calling someone else weird?

#89 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 13 December 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

Someone who made a fake ID to obtain a R1 title is calling someone else weird?

I'm glad you can judge on the situation based on 3 Skype screenshots. Pretty stupid.

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 08:34 PM.

#90 Pritchard

Pritchard
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/0

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

change doesn't kill mages at all, living bomb + nether tempest are AMAZING for frost especially if fighting teams where you can't get casts off.  Frost bomb also still isn't bad if you let it go off without fire blast, perhaps the detonation time lowered slightly, but whatever.

I still don't like mage gameplay being completely based around frost bomb and this does nothing to change that seeing as frostbolt is still a useless spell.

#91 saska¨¨1296682067

saska¨¨1296682067
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

what i get from this post is xandyn is butthurt. without all the fear shit your complaining about, you can force a dispel with a sheep and then frost bomb/deep the other one, or use your two teammates to cover something.

im not here to judge you about any titles or anything, but objectively your just complaining because you cant 1 shot someone anymore.
not gonna open this thread again so hate on me all you want.

#92 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

View Postsaska¨¨1296682067, on 13 December 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

what i get from this post is xandyn is butthurt. without all the fear shit your complaining about, you can force a dispel with a sheep and then frost bomb/deep the other one, or use your two teammates to cover something.

im not here to judge you about any titles or anything, but objectively your just complaining because you cant 1 shot someone anymore.
not gonna open this thread again so hate on me all you want.

yeah im so butthurt yet i don't even play a mage or a caster as my main.. damn so butthurt bro, butthurt because i want the game to be less boring? anyway ppl see what they wanna see

and why would I suggest frost bomb to be completely changed to deal no damage and be a CC spell instead if I am so worried about one shot...?

it's funny that everyone here just assume the only reason i brought the dispel cd up is because i can't one shot someone anymore

mages can still one shot perfectly fine, i don't like the dispel CD because healers don't have to make a sacrifice or input much of thought when dispelling... they just save it for one particular spell all the game.

as for your example, no healer is going to dispel a sheep on his teammate when its easy to predict a frost bomb / deep is coming afterwards.. as a matter of fact, why would you ever dispel sheep on your mates if mages bomb is not on CD? not sure what rating you play on but that's common sense for gladiator+ healers.. so your example fails imo.

there are 2 situations that usually apply;

1. you will deep / frost bomb, etc a DPS, healer will dispel. then you try to sheep / other CC on his mates, by the time you get it off, he will have dispel ready or few seconds left for it to be ready.
2. you will sheep DPS, healer won't dispel, saves it for frost bomb.

whichever situation, it's not a cool design imo.

i don't see why i have to explain this so many times, and i don't see why everyone has to jump to the assumption that I'm butthurt/biased because the nerfs. I don't play mage as my main, nor do I play WoW a lot anymore. I tried it, and I didn't like the direction they took the game to. I just believe the game is boring, hence suggesting some changes that would promote more fun playstyles to happen.

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 10:52 PM.

#93 Lawan

Lawan
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Chamber of Aspects
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/1/0/0/2/.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

xandyn so hated, yet so loved. This world is fucked up, UNLEASH THE MONKEYS!
Posted Image

#94 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

yeah im so butthurt yet i don't even play a mage or a caster as my main.. damn so butthurt bro, butthurt because i want the game to be less boring, anyway ppl see what they wanna see

it's so funny that everyone here just assume the only reason i brought the dispel cd up is because i can't one shot someone anymore

mages can still one shot perfectly fine, i don't like the dispel CD because healers don't have to make a sacrifice or input much thought when dispelling things, they just save it for one particular spell all game.

as for your example, no healer is going to dispel a sheep on his teammate when its easy to predict a frost bomb / deep is coming.. not sure what rating you play on but that's common sense for gladiator+ healers.. so your example fails.

there are 2 situations;

1. you will deep / frost bomb, etc a DPS, healer will dispel. then you try to sheep / other CC on his mates, by the time you get it off, he will have dispel ready.
2. you will sheep DPS, healer won't dispel, saves it for frost bomb.

whichever situation, it's not a cool design imo.

i don't see why i have to explain this so many times, and i don't see why everyone has to jump to the assumption that I'm butthurt of the nerfs. I don't play mage as my main, nor do I play WoW a lot anymore. I just believe the game is boring, hence suggesting some changes that would promote more fun playstyles.

Why not just ns clone, pom poly/ring, blood fear, pysfiend the healer when you go for deep/bomb, don't have to worry about healer dispel at all.

#95 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 13 December 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

Why not just ns clone, pom poly/ring, blood fear, pysfiend the healer when you go for deep/bomb, don't have to worry about healer dispel at all.

Because all of the said abilities shouldn't be in the game whatsoever, no ranged instant CC should be available for players.. that's just a Blizzard failure. Stuff like Priest fear or other instant CC that you actually have to pay effort to get is okay, not spells like Blood Fear, instant Cyclones and PoM rof.

Like I mentioned already, for me, I would ideally like to see;

1. Frost bomb reworked
2. Ranged instant CC's removed
3. Burst damage cooldowns nerfed, consistent damage increased
4. An increase in defensive dispel by few seconds.

I personally won't be playing any seriously until at least one of those changes come through.

I doubt they will do anything like that though. Blizzard rarely act based on feedback, and their reasoning for that is 'too much feedback, all the feedback we get is always contradictory'. Which is IMO only saying that Blizzard are bad at gathering valuable feedback. That makes them inferior when compared to other game companies.

In LoL the game devs listen to their players and make changes based on that, as well as they consult the pro's for more advice/clarifications, then they act with changes based on the suggestions.

They also have .good. players in actual dev team, in WoW dev team you won't find one guy above 2200.

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 11:00 PM.

#96 affix

affix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2479

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 13 December 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

yes but could it not be argued that you can still get the same damage just from more set up?  Shouldn't be too hard a task considering the amount of cc most mage teams have (spriest, rdruid, mage) easily can get cross ccs, and 3v0, which should allow for a full duration frost bomb to go off.
The reason we got the glyph was because the setup was unreasonable without it.  A cast time AND a dispellable 6 second countdown AND a requirement that the target be frozen is an absolutely ridiculous level of setup.  It's completely unprecedented, and it makes the spec only good at killing healers when they can't control their character, for 8+ seconds in a row, against a team that cannot interrupt the Mage in any way for 8+ seconds in a row.

People keep saying that "good mages will find a way" or "it will separate good mages from bad mages".  No.  It will separate totally braindead opposing teams from bad ones, in that shit teams will get bursted with the most easily countered damage in the game, and remotely competent teams won't ever take significant damage from Mages.

One thing that people don't seem to comprehend is that it has totally turned our burst sequence around:  we used to bomb -> deep -> do shit tons of damage for 4 seconds, then do a little bit of trailing damage usually in an imp CS.  Now, we have to bomb, imp CS, blow all our trinkets, do a little bit of damage via pet freeze shatter, and FoF procs, THEN deep, THEN have the bomb explode on its own.  But the only way for this to be game-ending burst is to blow your trinket+icy veins as soon as the imp CS lands.  This means the other team has 6 full seconds before the majority of the damage comes - and it's known beforehand whether or not it is serious pressure or not.  On live right now, you can take bombs every 8 seconds or so, but you don't know exactly which one is going to be a bomb deep trinket orb until you're already stunned and the bomb explodes.

It was obviously too much damage... but it's so ridiculously counterable now that Mages will simply not be a threat in serious arenas or RBGs anymore.

#97 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2507
  • 3v3: 2675
  • 5v5: 2325
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

I think you don't really play the game if you think it works like that.
OKAY GOING FOR THE FEAR. Interrupted. Interrupted.

Last time I saw a lock without blood fear was s11 . Good argument was given here . JK its sad
Posted Image

#98 Vengeânce1296684277

Vengeânce1296684277
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2487
  • 5v5: 2641

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Was just playing my alt mage. Frost bomb duration is only 4 secs now, mages rebuffed again! =)

#99 Nickolas

Nickolas
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/0/1/1/1

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostVengeânce1296684277, on 14 December 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Was just playing my alt mage. Frost bomb duration is only 4 secs now, mages rebuffed again! =)

I just noticed this aswell

But I also noticed its doing 50% less damage with AND without Fire Blast glyph.

#100 affix

affix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2479

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostNickolas, on 14 December 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

I just noticed this aswell

But I also noticed its doing 50% less damage with AND without Fire Blast glyph.
I keep hearing people claim this but invariably the person doesn't count correctly or is only shattering it sometimes but not others.  Can you screenshot examples please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<