Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

i do actually, and you are bad so you def don't know what you are talking about. pce

More claims with no proof or logic from mr.mage

heh sorry child go crawl back to your hole

#42 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

More claims with no proof or logic from mr.mage

heh sorry child go crawl back to your hole

yh and ur logic is

cc the healer, then he cant dispel

when my logic is, increase dispel cd by 2 seconds~, to have a better game, so healers actually have to make a trade when dispelling things, u will never understand this game in a way i do, so just stfu lol, all you do is mindlessly defend your class, because you are a biased 2200 player, and your first argument was an insult towards me, so you're just a bandwagon low-iq hating retard, official wow forums are filled with scum like you, nothin new

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 07:05 AM.

#43 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 07:02 AM, said:

yh and ur logic is

cc the healer, then he cant dispel

when my logic is, increase dispel cd by 2 seconds~, to have a better game, so healers actually have to make a trade when dispelling things, u will never understand this game in a way i do, so just stfu lol, all you do is mindlessly defend your class, because you are a biased 2200 player, and your first argument was an insult towards me, so you're just a bandwagon low-iq hating retard, official wow forums are filled with scum like you, nothin new

I have a pro tip for you

CC while a healers dispel is on cooldown

wow your cc managed to stick on someone

so basically your qq has no basis haha

#44 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 07:11 AM, said:

I have a pro tip for you

CC while a healers dispel is on cooldown

wow your cc managed to stick on someone

so basically your qq has no basis haha

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

ok, i c that u don't even know wht im talking about, thx for wasting my time.. pls dont participate in forums if you can't understand the topic

for the 14092342349th time, I will tell you;

there is no huge trade-off for healers dispelling stuff like frost bomb/novas/deeps

the entire blizzard logic before dispel CD was to give healers something to think about dispelling 'is it worth it', but with 8 sec cd, you can still dispel pretty much everything harmful

u have ur opinion, i have my own, you come into the thread, insulting me because you are a fuckhead, just get off my d, thx.

the only reason u come into the topic insulting me, saying i don't understand the game etc etc is because you are a moron, so just shut up now

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 07:32 AM.

#45 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 07:25 AM, said:

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

ok, i c that u don't even know wht im talking about, thx for wasting my time.. pls dont participate in forums if you can't understand the topic

for the 14092342349th time, I will tell you;

there is no huge trade-off for healers dispelling stuff like frost bomb/novas/deeps

the entire blizzard logic before dispel CD was to give healers something to think about dispelling 'is it worth it', but with 8 sec cd, you can still dispel pretty much everything harmful

So not being able to dispell sheeps/fears or other debuffs isn't a tradeoff?????

The funny thing is, is that you actually believe that dispelling something harmful like a deep freeze bomb doesnt have the reprecusion of not being able to dispell sheeps and fears which make games a 2 v 3 in certian cases.

#46 Aristoi

Aristoi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • RBG: 576

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 07:25 AM, said:

There is a huge trade-off for healers, I can`t put it on a number the amount of times my healer couldn't dispel me because his dispel was on CD. It happens incredibly often against comps with mages and spriests ( double fear, double ring; or just fear and deep at the same time). I don't like the way it is right now and don't think increasing the CD on dispel would bring benefit to the game .

#47 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1982
  • 3v3: 2412
  • 5v5: 287
  • RBG: 2258
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

So not being able to dispell sheeps/fears or other debuffs isn't a tradeoff?????

The funny thing is, is that you actually believe that dispelling something harmful like a deep freeze bomb doesnt have the reprecusion of not being able to dispell sheeps and fears which make games a 2 v 3 in certian cases.

So if you just dispel bombs and leave your dps in a sheep/fear, you shut down huge damage from mage and can safely tell your dps to sit in that cc and you're fine. Is there any debuff that can be dispelled so harmfull compared to bomb?

You're clueless pala who got globaled on opener at 5.0.5 when you didn't know you could stack absorbs on yourself to prevent any damage during deep opener
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#48 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

what he is saying mr  dispel bot is that if you dispel bomb / deep chances are that person sitting a 8 second sheep / fear isnt really going to make or break the game unless you literally are out of shit to heal your team with at that point its game over. but choosing to dispel a deep / bomb over cc in 90% of games is going to benefit you way more than just dispelling a CC and letting bomb go off.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#49 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

8 sec is not a large enough window for them to be punished in the slightest, or to have to think about dispelling.

if you dispel a deepfreeze+bomb, MOST LIKELY before you need to dispel anything important.you will have dispel ready in few seconds if not ready already..... it shouldn't be like that

in general it should have a slightly longer cd, you are biased and not a very good player im tired of arguing with u something that should be common sense

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 07:58 AM.

#50 Nazhjin

Nazhjin
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bonechewer
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

ok this thread can be deleted now.

#51 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

View PostCrawthz, on 13 December 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

So if you just dispel bombs and leave your dps in a sheep/fear, you shut down huge damage from mage and can safely tell your dps to sit in that cc and you're fine. Is there any debuff that can be dispelled so harmfull compared to bomb?

You're clueless pala who got globaled on opener at 5.0.5 when you didn't know you could stack absorbs on yourself to prevent any damage during deep opener

Ya stacking absorbs as a pala is extremely mana efficient and it totally wont be dispelled/spell stolen (btw this is sarcasm retard)

And look, another mage who thinks frost bomb globals are fair lol

View Postkannetixx, on 13 December 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

what he is saying mr  dispel bot is that if you dispel bomb / deep chances are that person sitting a 8 second sheep / fear isnt really going to make or break the game unless you literally are out of shit to heal your team with at that point its game over. but choosing to dispel a deep / bomb over cc in 90% of games is going to benefit you way more than just dispelling a CC and letting bomb go off.

Sounds like a mage who feels entitled to unstoppable damage that globals people

mage bias is so juicy

#52 Hovalt

Hovalt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2360

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

What you seem to not get is, just because you dispel a frost bomb, your teammates don't have to put on their tunnelvision goggles and hope for CC to not happen for the next 8 seconds rather than using one of the many instant mechanics available to all classes to avoid incoming CC. now I'm not saying that your team, with a paladin healer have muchto do against things like blood fear, but that would be a discussion for a whole different section of this forum than the mage discussion.

#53 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

Ya stacking absorbs as a pala is extremely mana efficient and it totally wont be dispelled/spell stolen (btw this is sarcasm retard)

mage bias is so juicy

lmao you are so retarded, all you're doing is saying 'mage bias mage bias' as an argument, when all you've done in this thread is attempt to defend your class, when a 2 second increase of CD on defensive dispel wouldn't even hurt your class in anyway other than make the game more interesting.

blizzard themselves said they want healers to think before dispelling debuffs in arena pvp environment. right now healers don't have to think when doing that, the mindset is like this

'ill just dispel the frost bomb/df, by the time i need to dispel again i should have it up again'. and the only way mage deals damage is with frost bomb, healers just save dispel the entire game for that one spell, that's just as bad as dispel having no cd.

u are just a troll, u have reading comprehension issues, you think that imo frost bomb globals are fair. i never said that? i would like to see frost bomb completely removed. i just don't like the fact healers can still mindlessly dispel.

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 08:13 AM.

#54 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

lmao you are so retarded, all you're doing is saying 'mage bias mage bias' as an argument, when all you've done in this thread is attempt to defend your class, when a 2 second increase of CD on defensive dispel wouldn't even hurt your class in anyway other than make the game more interesting.

blizzard themselves said they want healers to think before dispelling debuffs in arena pvp environment. right now healers don't have to think when doing that, the mindset is like this

'ill just dispel the frost bomb/df, by the time i need to dispel again i should have it up again'. and the only way mage deals damage is with frost bomb, healers just save dispel the entire game for that one spell, that's just as bad as dispel having no cd.

u are just a troll

You wonder why people save dispell for frostbomb, cause its op as fuck and globals people. So ya people save it for an unfair spell and if you think that being able to stop something unfair is bad then I guess your out of luck boy. Also since frostbomb is unfair and we would only dispel frost bomb, a 2 second change would make all the cc going around even more unbearable than it is now which is significant which then allows easier setup with cc chins on multiple people to safegaurd your precious bomb.

Also lol at saying dispell with no cd wouldnt change anything, basically it would be a healer field day, plz don't throw around ignorant comments like that, makes you look like a retard who spews out any nonsense in a blind attempt to make his argument sound better

#55 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 08:15 AM, said:

You wonder why people save dispell for frostbomb, cause its op as fuck and globals people. So ya people save it for an unfair spell and if you think that being able to stop something unfair is bad then I guess your out of luck boy. Also since frostbomb is unfair and we would only dispel frost bomb, a 2 second change would make all the cc going around even more unbearable than it is now which is significant which then allows easier setup with cc chins on multiple people to safegaurd your precious bomb.

Also lol at saying dispell with no cd wouldnt change anything, basically it would be a healer field day, plz don't throw around ignorant comments like that, makes you look like a retard who spews out any nonsense in a blind attempt to make his argument sound better

well thats probably why i said 5000 times today that fbomb should be removed or nerfed even more.. im not talking from frost bomb or mage pov at all.. i dont think 8 sec dispel cd is a good for the game, that's it..  its too powerful in current game meta to be 8 sec cd.

u are braindead....

and 'cc' that is unbearable is instant cc, and dispel doesn't help vs that anyway.. thats a different topic to discuss, there should be little to none instant cc in the game.. but in the end dispel cd is too short.

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 08:21 AM.

#56 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1982
  • 3v3: 2412
  • 5v5: 287
  • RBG: 2258
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

mage bias is so juicy

I've seen 2k+ hpalas stacking themselves without barely using any mana to about 150k absorb +sacred shield. I can't even force trinket anymore due to that, but I don't mind.

Besides, I don't like Bomb globaling people, but other than Bomb, there's not even slight damage outside Orb/PoM RoF.

Don't be so fucking biased towards your class. I know I am not.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#57 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

well thats probably why i said 5000 times today that fbomb should be removed or nerfed even more.. im not talking from frost bomb or mage pov at all.. i dont think 8 sec dispel cd is a good for the game, that's it..  its too powerful in current game meta to be 8 sec cd.

u are braindead....

and 'cc' that is unbearable is instant cc, and dispel doesn't help vs that anyway.. thats a different topic to discuss, there should be little to none instant cc in the game.. but in the end dispel cd is too short.

Your main beef is how dispel mitigates mage dmg because it screws with frost bomb

You claim frost bomb should be changed or removed

If frost bomb is changed and removed as you and mages recieve damage else where then dispel is no longer a problem

That sounds about right...

#58 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

View PostCrawthz, on 13 December 2012 - 08:31 AM, said:

I've seen 2k+ hpalas stacking themselves without barely using any mana to about 150k absorb +sacred shield. I can't even force trinket anymore due to that, but I don't mind.

Besides, I don't like Bomb globaling people, but other than Bomb, there's not even slight damage outside Orb/PoM RoF.

Don't be so fucking biased towards your class. I know I am not.

Learn to spell steal when it counts?????

#59 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 08:31 AM, said:

Your main beef is how dispel mitigates mage dmg because it screws with frost bomb

You claim frost bomb should be changed or removed

If frost bomb is changed and removed as you and mages recieve damage else where then dispel is no longer a problem

That sounds about right...

LMAO....................
k u srsly don't understand what's being talked about,
i said 5600000 times in this topic now, that i don't care about frost bomb or any of that retarded shit, i just don't like healers dispelling everything just as much as they used to without having to think. its dumb. thats the reason blizzard changed it. because it's bad for the game everything being negated by one spell. it's still doing the same job as it used to, the change is not effective, it should have increased cd.

talk to you in few years when you sort your retarded brain out or when you understand the game. lmao ur posts..

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 08:36 AM.

#60 wtfbro

wtfbro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

will all the walls of text change the fact that blizzard nerfed mages and there's nothing u guys can do about it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<