121 replies to this topic

• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/0/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2005

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

Well id rather prefer that blizzard fixes all this unavoidable instant cc and all this purgue/ tranq shoot dispell spam and stops destroying the dmg of all clases...

just saying.

Anyway this nerf and warrior nerf will bring like 200 rating to my shadowcleave so thanks bliz gg.

Edited by fatlammer, 13 December 2012 - 01:27 AM.

#22 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

View PostJ_DA, on 13 December 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

Makes a change from it being your/your paladins tears crying about how KFC is underpowered and you tanking 300 rating since stampeded nerf. Boom.

We came within 20 points of the rating after the nerf, until people realized how fotm spriests have become and every team started playing with them.

View PostDizzeeyo, on 12 December 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

dispel all the mages damage for the next 8 seconds, or dispel an 8 second fear

how is that lose lose really? :)

Thats the fucking point retard. You are forced to go for the dispel on the DF/FB everytime and then your hunter sits in 8 second fear and no way to counter pressure.

Edited by Regent, 13 December 2012 - 01:37 AM.

#23 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostRegent, on 13 December 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

We came within 20 points of the rating after the nerf, until people realized how fotm spriests have become and every team started playing with them.

Thats the fucking point retard. You are forced to go for the dispel on the DF/FB everytime and then your hunter sits in 8 second fear and no way to counter pressure.

I think you don't really play the game if you think it works like that.

Okay so if I played with a fear class;

Me: Using frost bomb, deep freeze on the DPS. Healer dispelled.
Me: You have 8 seconds to fear now.
Teammate: OKAY GOING FOR THE FEAR. Interrupted. Interrupted. LOS'd. CC'd. OOOoo I got the fear, j/k healer got the dispel ready again.

The point is, the gap is too long given the game state with the amount of interrupts/CC. It would be cool if you could coordinate shit with your teammates based on the dispel cooldown, you can't unfortunately, it would improve the game skill-cap. My solution? Increase dispel CD to 12-10 seconds.

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 02:34 AM.

#24 scoope

scoope
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

does dis mean i have to play fire

#25 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:09 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

Okay so if I played with a fear class;

Me: Using frost bomb, deep freeze on the DPS. Healer dispelled.
Me: You have 8 seconds to fear now.
Teammate: OKAY GOING FOR THE FEAR. Interrupted. Interrupted. LOS'd. CC'd. OOOoo I got the fear, j/k healer got the dispel ready again.

I'm beginning to think you don't play this game.

It's one thing to actually post a legitimate argument, but to post an ultra specific example that only favors your side of the argument is bad debate all around.

I can tell you that with your example, that you and your teammates need to learn to play.

i,e you can :

cc the healer then deep/bomb your target gg can't dispel
or cc a dps, force a dispel and while they do that deep/bomb the other dps

There are so many other ways that you can play around the dispel mechanic and produce results, however your example on the other hand is only one among the few and really only applies for bad players

btw who casts fear nowadays???? Blood fear says hi

#26 Natokni

Natokni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

Damn now I have to resort to using my 120k ice lances with only incanter's ward popped or maybe some 130k frost fire bolts.

#27 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 04:09 AM, said:

I'm beginning to think you don't play this game.

It's one thing to actually post a legitimate argument, but to post an ultra specific example that only favors your side of the argument is bad debate all around.

I can tell you that with your example, that you and your teammates need to learn to play.

i,e you can :

cc the healer then deep/bomb your target gg can't dispel
or cc a dps, force a dispel and while they do that deep/bomb the other dps

There are so many other ways that you can play around the dispel mechanic and produce results, however your example on the other hand is only one among the few and really only applies for bad players

btw who casts fear nowadays???? Blood fear says hi

priest says hi, did u know u have to walk up to players to fear as a priest? anyway im sorry godly 2200 paladin, i must have insulted your feelings.
also i don't even understand why would u bring the bold part up, its like you are trying to teach me the game when I'm at least 3 times better/more experienced than you, yeah that's retarded for me to say, but you are the one coming to me insulting me for no reason, when I just said the dispel CD could be longer.... lol. the talk was about dispel CD, yet u somehow bring in cross-cc into the table.. as if i haven't played mage/rmp enough during my life to understand the aspect of cross-cc, u didn't even get my point..yet you comment.

ultra specific example.... okay so saying that the dispel cooldown is too short, because healers don't have to make choices at all in arena, is an ultra specific example. it would be cool if you could get brain, its on sale for xmas

how is that even biased what i'm saying. the game would be more fun if you could force a healer to use a dispel, and then use something that he can't dispel. that was the intention of this system, but the CD is too short for that to happen with all the ways to prevent getting CC'd during the window when dispel for the healer is not available.......

Edited by Xandyn, 13 December 2012 - 04:25 AM.

#28 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

dont worry guys fire can still one shot

#29 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 04:13 AM, said:

priest says hi, did u know u have to walk up to players to fear as a priest? anyway im sorry godly 2200 paladin, i must have insulted your feelings.
also i don't even understand why would u bring the bold part up, its like you are trying to teach me the game when I'm at least 3 times better/more experienced than you.. lol. the talk was about dispel CD, yet u somehow bring in cross-cc into the table.. u suck lol

ultra specific example lmao. okay so saying that the dispel cooldown is too short, because healers don't have to make choices at all in arena, is an ultra specific example. get brain, its on sale for xmas

Nah it's just funny seeing someone like you whine about a dispel mechanic that is easily played around and that in actuality more cc sticks now that it ever has. So unless you like to spread out your cc and deep freezes to doing one every 8 seconds, in which case you need to lrn2play, then you should just shut your biased mage mouth

#30 Justwoo

Justwoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/2/2

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

regentlord .. sometimes i wonder if u could like just sit in your chair and piss yourself

like just straight up pee on yourself its pretty hard i bet u cant do it
Posted Image

#31 deprivelol

deprivelol

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

View PostJustwoo, on 13 December 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

regentlord .. sometimes i wonder if u could like just sit in your chair and piss yourself

dat u mark zuckerberg

#32 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 04:25 AM, said:

Nah it's just funny seeing someone like you whine about a dispel mechanic that is easily played around and that in actuality more cc sticks now that it ever has. So unless you like to spread out your cc and deep freezes to doing one every 8 seconds, in which case you need to lrn2play, then you should just shut your biased mage mouth

ure the one whos being biased but you are too stupid and close minded to understand, and you are the one who should l2p, lmao. look at ur rating/ratio/spec lol

#33 improveyup

improveyup
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

View PostJustwoo, on 13 December 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

LOL

#34 Avarencex

Avarencex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

View PostXandyn, on 13 December 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

ure the one whos being biased but you are too stupid and close minded to understand, and you are the one who should l2p, lmao. look at ur rating/ratio/spec lol

Cool, you can use ad hominems and act like you proved me wrong

Just goes to show that just because your high rated doesn't mean you know what you are talking about lol

#35 Squishyflap

Squishyflap
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2061

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:14 AM

View PostXandyn, on 12 December 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

fireblast glyph was shit mechanic anyway
a) reduced skill/timing required to play a mage = any noob could do the same, unavoidable damage
b ) didn't work half the time if you pressed it too soon after frost bomb is applied

good change, although i feel like maybe the CD of defensive dispel should go up a little bit. so that healers would actually have to make some sort of minimal sacrifice for dispelling frost bomb, seeing as now they can just never dispel anything but frost bomb
the hero mages deserve

#36 Turmoill

Turmoill
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fire 0/0/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 1799
  • RBG: 1974

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

Just played some games its not that bad.. Healers do dispel a lot of your bombs, but if they lower the detonation time to say.. 4 seconds I don't think there will be a problem.

#37 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

View PostAvarencex, on 13 December 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

Cool, you can use ad hominems and act like you proved me wrong

Just goes to show that just because your high rated doesn't mean you know what you are talking about lol

i do actually, and you are bad so you def don't know what you are talking about. pce

• Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1885

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

Buff mages in 5.2 please.

#39 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gnomeregan
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2429
  • 3v3: 2768
  • 5v5: 672

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

Dispell CD should be reduced if anything, currently they're forced to save it for the bombs over everything, which leads to really awkward scenarios such as dispelling a sheep just as it eats a bomb.

Should just remove frost bomb all together and fix the class without this garbage gimmick

Edited by Speedymart, 13 December 2012 - 06:32 AM.

Posted Image

#40 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

View PostNatokni, on 13 December 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

Damn now I have to resort to using my 120k ice lances with only incanter's ward popped or maybe some 130k frost fire bolts.

again you're in another thread posting about how  classes are overpowered

another news flash you fucking retard - you play a shaman get over yourself already.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<